The Creedmoor Blog Iz Gekimen!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 HadovHalavan

HadovHalavan

• Banned
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 12:59 PM

I have finally started the Official Website of the Disjointed Jewish Communities of Creedmoor ve'Shaar Marin Bishin.

http://creedmoorer.blogspot.com/

Most of the early posts will be copied from Hashkafah and Usenet archives, but look for the sad story of Rabbi Eisel Loebendreck, the Safari Rabbi (who brings Creedmoorer Chassidim on safari to Six Flags in order that they can observe the animals and thereby improve their own nefashos behamiois) among other things coming soon :).

#2 sultan_knish

sultan_knish

Stan

• Members
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 07:44 PM

mazel tov! may you schlep much nachas

#3 brianna

brianna

Sanctimonious Pleasure Seeker

• Members
  • 13,655 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 10:28 PM

Lovin' it. Keep at it.
Certainly there is no shortage of married, left-wing harlots who do not cover their hair. Although, they're probably busy sacrificing their children to Ba‛al and filing divorce papers. ~ Milton

"Are you including as shomer negiya someone who is sleeping with his girlfriend but not shaking hands with the car dealer?" ~ Moshi

"Some people like their corn flakes soggy, other people get off on repression and guilt." ~ Sweet

Notice of New Policy: I now ask people permission before using their quotes.

#4 Pure Myrrh

Pure Myrrh

Newbie Emeritus

• Members
  • 6,401 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 10:40 PM

You are seriously talented. A Jewish Dave Barry, if not better.
Do you love the IRS? If so please do NOT support the FairTax proposal!

#5 Miketab

Miketab

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,923 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 01:29 AM

Cheers! Love it!!!
Two suggestions taken from here:
8Pt;line-height:100%'>
1. One topic per post.

2. Keep it short. To the point. How many blogs on YOUR blogroll, comrade? Da, me too. Is a lot to read. If you are F*ing genius, I might wade through your latest 30,000 word essay. Brilliant as it is. Then again, maybe not.

#6 Itche fun Moskve

Itche fun Moskve

Creedmoor Chronicler

• Banned
  • 632 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 01:38 AM

----------------------------

#7 HadovHalavan

HadovHalavan

• Banned
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 01:40 AM

Thanks - I will try to update it on a daily basis.

Today's updates:

Aronim and Zalim (Creedmoor style)

Fundraising Concert

#8 iyar2

iyar2

Gabbai

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 12:00 PM

Thanks for the laughs :)

#9 girlontheroof

girlontheroof

Gabbai

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 02:16 PM

Are you responsible for this?

#10 Guest_melech_*

Guest_melech_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2005 - 02:20 PM

#11 HadovHalavan

HadovHalavan

• Banned
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 02:29 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You bet! There is also one about Thoraziner Chassidim which is pretty much a copy of that one. See also Onan ben Drusoy. Reason for those 3 was to prove that Wikipedia has no standards.

#12 girlontheroof

girlontheroof

Gabbai

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 02:31 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You bet! There is also one about Thoraziner Chassidim which is pretty much a copy of that one. See also Onan ben Drusoy. Reason for those 3 was to prove that Wikipedia has no standards.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good stuff.

#13 cynic

cynic

Godol Hador

• Banned
  • 6,642 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 02:36 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Add your blog to jrants.com for more hits.

#14 p_almonius

p_almonius

Minister of silly davening

• Members
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 04:30 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Took a look just now, says "This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy. Please see this article's entry on the Votes for Deletion page for voting and discussion on the matter."
I am DEMANDING that the Rabbonim start screaming about this.

#15 Yair

Yair

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 06:12 PM

I haven't laughed so much in 3 months :D

Keep at it! :thumbsup:

#16 Itche fun Moskve

Itche fun Moskve

Creedmoor Chronicler

• Banned
  • 632 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 08:30 AM

Took a look just now, says "This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.  Please see this article's entry on the Votes for Deletion page for voting and discussion on the matter."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That deletion notice has been there for months - all I remember is that it was snowing when I wrote that article. And Ben Drusoy remains untouched!

#17 Itche fun Moskve

Itche fun Moskve

Creedmoor Chronicler

• Banned
  • 632 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 08:32 AM

Add your blog to jrants.com for more hits.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks - done - it shows on the listings - and today I have a Creedmoor triple whammy - three posts! I just might have another one before I shut down for Shabbos (may not have a chance to do much Sunday either as I will be at various farbrengenishen for Gimmel Tammuz).

#18 me_guy

me_guy

Gabbai

• Banned
  • 603 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 11:04 AM

m.zochor?
You should be ashamed of yourself.

#19 Miketab

Miketab

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,923 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 06:09 PM

Took a look just now, says "This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.  Please see this article's entry on the Votes for Deletion page for voting and discussion on the matter."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That deletion notice has been there for months - all I remember is that it was snowing when I wrote that article. And Ben Drusoy remains untouched!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no it didn't... I just checked

#20 Itche fun Moskve

Itche fun Moskve

Creedmoor Chronicler

• Banned
  • 632 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 04:04 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no it didn't... I just checked

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL - that is because I was stupid enough to advertise it here. Still, it took them at least 90 days to catch up with me. I also had Creedmoor shtick up on Ha'aretz's site for about a month - and the dopes had to approve it before posting it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users