• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 comeon

comeon

Shtark

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 09:51 PM

I'm coming to New York via Newark airport on Sept 20 and going to Monsey and then Sept 26 I need to go from any of Manhattan/ Brooklyn/ Monsey to Newark---- What can I do if my friends can't take me?!!! Is there a bus or subway or somethinng!?!!! help!!!!! Thanks!

#2 pleats

pleats

Rebbetzin Doctor

• Members
  • 3,649 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 09:52 PM

#3 Tryingtoohard

Tryingtoohard

Masmid

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 09:56 PM

There is an Olympic bus from Manhattan to Newark. (or at least there used to be, haven't taken it in 10 years)

#4 comeon

comeon

Shtark

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 10:10 PM

ok so going back it makes sense i'll be in manhattan and go to newark but is there a direct way for me to get from newark to monsey??? It's not that far so it is such a waste to go Newark-> Manhattan ->Monsey

Does anyone know how much a car service would cost?

Or (regarding the way back) does anyone know any business people that go to work in Newark very early?

#5 cynic

cynic

Godol Hador

• Banned
  • 6,642 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 10:36 PM

The Metro-North stops at Suffern I believe and it runs on the NJ Transit line, which you can pick up once at the airport.
Also, there are plenty of people that work in Newark.

#6 jewmaican20

jewmaican20

Gabbai

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 12:32 AM

Darling, please breathe.

Take an NJ Transit train from Penn Station to Newark Airport. You can get into Manhattan from Monsey via a bus or from Brooklyn on a subway. If you need more info, PM me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Impressive...so independant! :D
The problem with following the herd is stepping in what they leave behind.

In this bright future, you can't forget your past, so dry your tears, I say.-Bob Marley

People are like mirrors: If you look at someone and they are beautiful, then you are beautiful; if you look at someone, and they are ugly, gevalt are you ugly-Rebbe Shlomo

Love Is The Motive...

#7 bigtoe

bigtoe

ùbúntú

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 12:33 AM

There's an airport shuttle service called Super Shuttle which has exteremly reasonalbe rates, and is honest to boot (we had reserved them for 4am, and they wefen't able to make it, so they offered to pay us back for a $50 cab ride we had to fall back on instead (check came a week later).
Forget science, I'm donating my body to magic

-Erin Brown/Threadless

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users