3 replies to this topic

#1 Torn

Torn

Every day is a gift

• Members
  • 5,679 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 10:47 PM

Hi everyone,

I'v decided on career change and I'm currently looking for a position in the customs broker industry. I feel this would be an outstanding opportunity for me considering my understanding of world affairs, my travels to foreign lands, my great business acumen and interpersonal skills, and last but not least my attention to detail.

I currently work as a desk based sales rep selling product to many of the largest wholesalers and distributors in the country and have, against all odds, successfully raised sales in a precipitously declining industry.

I hold a Masters of Business Administratin with a focus on International Business from the University of Baltimore and a Bachelor of Arts - Talmudic Law from the Ner Israel Rabbinical College. I also completed a joint summer program with the University of Peru at Lima.

I am fluent in English, Yiddish and Hebrew.

Resume available by PM request.

If you could pass along my resume or provide me with any leads it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-Torn

PS I hate to gloat but as Melech is fond of saying 'there are exceptions for parnoso." :)
Fear is Temporary, Regret is Forever

Itís kind of fun to do the impossible -Walt Disney

#2 Silent J

Silent J

Administrator

• Admin
  • 489 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 11:08 PM

SUGGESTION.
Frumkeit without Mentchlichkeit is not Yiddishkeit!

LIKE our page on Facebook: Hashkafah.com

#3 comeon

comeon

Shtark

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 09:27 PM

Hi everyone,

I'v decided on career change and I'm currently looking for a position in the customs broker industry. I feel this would be an outstanding opportunity for me considering my understanding of world affairs, my travels to foreign lands, my great business acumen and interpersonal skills, and last but not least my attention to detail.

I currently work as a desk based sales rep selling product to many of the largest wholesalers and distributors in the country and have, against all odds, successfully raised sales in a precipitously declining industry.

I hold a Masters of Business Administratin with a focus on International Business from the University of Baltimore and a Bachelor of Arts - Talmudic Law from the Ner Israel Rabbinical College. I also completed a joint summer program with the University of Peru at Lima.

I am fluent in English, Yiddish and Hebrew.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

too bad you are too old for me lol

#4 ShtarkOut

ShtarkOut

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 05:08 PM

Great cover letter...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users