• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 bigtoe

bigtoe

ùbúntú

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 01:21 PM

yes! (I think TRA or nircland already notified me, but thanks)They are GORGEOUS!!
Forget science, I'm donating my body to magic

-Erin Brown/Threadless

#22 Elana

Elana

Godol Hador

• Banned
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 01:45 PM

They also have fountains with music and light kind of show - only few times a year; mostly motzei shabbos, but sometimes on a sunday. supposed to be breathtaking.

#23 bigtoe

bigtoe

ùbúntú

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 02:27 AM

[gentle shove..]

-Erin Brown/Threadless

#24 mediabias

mediabias

Hocker

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 08:00 AM

now..where are all 1,000+ members again..?
:thinking:

The problem is, some people sign up and forget about this whole thing. Check out the members list and see how much people signed up and may have posted back when this site was new in 2003 and they were never heard from again. :blink:
Feed victims of terror in Israel: Ohr Meir & Bracha
terror-victims.org.il

#25 bigtoe

bigtoe

ùbúntú

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 11:39 AM

All things considered, we have at least 200 active/legit (see most users ever online). If each person contributed ONE idea..we'd actually get somewhere..(or is that too much to ask?)

-Erin Brown/Threadless

#26 shteigher

shteigher

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 11:45 AM

All things considered, we have at least 200 active/legit (see most users ever online). If each person contributed ONE idea..we'd actually get somewhere..(or is that too much to ask?)

keep in mind that that these figures includes guests too.
For example, right now there are 83 users online, but only 35 of them are members.
"Vayaminu Bashem UveMoshe Avdo" (Shemos 14:31)

#27 bigtoe

bigtoe

ùbúntú

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 11:47 AM

keep in mind that that these figures includes guests too.
For example, right now there are 83 users online, but only 35 of them are members.

Novel idea: How about we stop debating how many actual users there are and DO SOMETHING!?!

-Erin Brown/Threadless

#28 Spot

Spot

n/a

• Banned
  • 3,146 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 10:52 AM

#29 bigtoe

bigtoe

ùbúntú

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 12:25 PM

Donate a twenty-fifth hour to my day and you're on!

-Erin Brown/Threadless

#30 ada1000

ada1000

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:48 AM

Help this list!

There were complaints this list doesn't include all there is. gee! I don't live/haven't been to all the glorious places you guys live and frequent. I cull from what I know firsthand and those that care enough to pm me (thanks all). Feel free to update/add/edit the list. Give us what to do on a date, add interesting places, off-the-beaten-path items, LET ME KNOW SO I CAN CHANGE IT!

tx

I looked in the help section, and I may have overlooked it...but, what does PM mean, and why is a post 'Pinned' please?
Adah

#31 Nechama

Nechama

Godol Hador

• Admin
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:23 PM

I looked in the help section, and I may have overlooked it...but, what does PM mean, and why is a post 'Pinned' please?

The Thread they are talking about is in the Dating & marriage section. Here is a link: http://www.hashkafah...3-dating-spots/
Its "Pinned" to the top of that forum, meaning it permanently shows up at the top of all the threads in that forum

PM is Private Message (like email inside the website).
PS, welcome to h.com
If I have interesting things on the walls, no one will notice how dirty the floors are - right?

#32 mosheshmeal

mosheshmeal

Verisimilitudinous

• Members
  • 11,141 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:08 PM

The Thread they are talking about is in the Dating & marriage section. Here is a link: http://www.hashkafah...3-dating-spots/
Its "Pinned" to the top of that forum, meaning it permanently shows up at the top of all the threads in that forum

PS, welcome to h.com

Wow, I can't believe you replied.

'I'm a woman, Mary. I can be as contrary as I choose.'

~ Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham

#33 ada1000

ada1000

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:24 AM

PS, welcome to h.com

Thank you. I feel a bit foolish that it didn't click what those meant. I should probably get out more, other than just work... :)
Adah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users