• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

#21 Aviva

Aviva

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 3,932 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:12 PM

This is a really cool site: http://shopittome.com/ since you get to choose which brands you are interested in, how much you want to spend, and what sizes to look for and shows you all the results on one page.

I love that site. I'm signed up for their emails, which I get Tuesdays and Thursdays. I've gotten some really great deals because of them.
"Intimacy is being seen and known as the person you truly are." -Amy Bloom
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it." -Groucho Marx
"I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not." -Kurt Cobain
"Until you make peace with who you are, you'll never be content with what you have." -Doris Mortman
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye." -Antoine de Saint-Exupery

#22 Guest_Shuli_*

Guest_Shuli_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:36 PM

#23 Aviva

Aviva

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 3,932 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:10 AM

http://www.babysteals.com/

http://www.mamabargains.com/
"Intimacy is being seen and known as the person you truly are." -Amy Bloom
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it." -Groucho Marx
"I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not." -Kurt Cobain
"Until you make peace with who you are, you'll never be content with what you have." -Doris Mortman
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye." -Antoine de Saint-Exupery

#24 FYI

FYI

Naive or Clueless?

• Members
  • 16,184 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:51 AM

not sure if this fits in but you can get a free coffee here
http://www.dunkinathome.com/
Many people wish they could change their life, when all they really need to do is change their attitude towards life. - Sharon

#25 Guest_Shuli_*

Guest_Shuli_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:22 PM

#26 the Real Adiel

the Real Adiel

The REAL Adiel

• Members
  • 7,177 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:35 PM

My wife got this e-mail:

Nordstrom is changing the logo on their makeup, so they're selling everything for one dollar on line. The makeup line E.L.F. (eyes-lips-face) has been bought out by Nordstrom and will be re-packaged with the Nordstrom name on it. They are getting rid of the entire make up in the ELF packaging. They are selling everything for $1 or just slightly more (for larger packages of make up). You do have to pay shipping. They have everything powder, mascara, lipstick, a mineral line, brushes etc. The website is http://www.eyeslipsface.com When you check out there is a space for a coupon code. Use CAROLINA and save an additional $7.50 if your order is over $15.00.

http://www.eyeslipsface.com

BrooklynBeans.com

I am Adiel's Advocate.

#27 TheDuncePolice

TheDuncePolice

Knows she doesn't know

• Members
  • 12,659 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:31 PM

Proud member of the "I don't always wait until I finish reading the thread to respond" club.

Believe me, every heart has its secret sorrows, which the world knows not; and oftentimes we call a man cold when he is only sad. ~ Robert C. Savage

#28 TheDuncePolice

TheDuncePolice

Knows she doesn't know

• Members
  • 12,659 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:41 PM

Proud member of the "I don't always wait until I finish reading the thread to respond" club.

Believe me, every heart has its secret sorrows, which the world knows not; and oftentimes we call a man cold when he is only sad. ~ Robert C. Savage

#29 the Real Adiel

the Real Adiel

The REAL Adiel

• Members
  • 7,177 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:22 PM

Oh, sorry about that. Brilliant marketing if E.L.F. is the one that put out the hoax e-mail.

BrooklynBeans.com

I am Adiel's Advocate.

#30 Guest_Shuli_*

Guest_Shuli_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:23 PM

#31 bigtoe

bigtoe

ùbúntú

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:25 PM

2009 Mountain Buggy Urban Double's are $561(!) here. Enter code: save25 at checkout.
Forget science, I'm donating my body to magic

-Erin Brown/Threadless

#32 YBS

YBS

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 3,813 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:38 PM

For the Hot Deals thread:

There is a hot deal currently available on Frumster -- goes by Chanie613.
One for all, all for one!

I don't agree! I'm just lazy to type.

#33 enfini

enfini

Masmid

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:46 PM

Not an online shop or a coupon code, but my local old navy(and probably others) has all skirts and dresses for $15. Some are clearly not tznius/can't be made tznius, but a lot are(especially for short girls like me)

#34 bigtoe

bigtoe

ùbúntú

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:03 PM

Not an online shop or a coupon code, but my local old navy(and probably others) has all skirts and dresses for $15. Some are clearly not tznius/can't be made tznius, but a lot are(especially for short girls like me)

For that, you want to go to oldnavyweekly.com (usually on Thursdays or Sundays) and score coupons for 15% off a single item all the way to $75 off $100 (those go quick).

-Erin Brown/Threadless

#35 YBS

YBS

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 3,813 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:29 PM

Old Navy - all men's stuff is 50% off. Pretty good deals on summer stuff.

Then, once you buy something for 50% off, they will give you 2 receipts. One is for the purchase, and the other is to get another 10% off, if you have the code from filling out their survey. You can buy something trivial the 1st time, type "STYLE" on the 2nd receipt, and buy everything else for 50% + 10% off!
One for all, all for one!

I don't agree! I'm just lazy to type.

#36 Elana

Elana

Godol Hador

• Banned
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:09 PM

For that, you want to go to oldnavyweekly.com (usually on Thursdays or Sundays) and score coupons for 15% off a single item all the way to $75 off $100 (those go quick).

i don't understand how to get those coupons from there

#37 bigtoe

bigtoe

ùbúntú

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:26 PM

i don't understand how to get those coupons from there

You have to click all over. They're hidden. Sometimes you have to move an object from one place to another, it's interactive, then the coupon pops up. If you search coupon/deals forums, they tell you where to find them.

-Erin Brown/Threadless

#38 TheDuncePolice

TheDuncePolice

Knows she doesn't know

• Members
  • 12,659 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:56 PM

#39 Guest_Shuli_*

Guest_Shuli_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:55 PM

#40 FYI

FYI

Naive or Clueless?

• Members
  • 16,184 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:32 PM

Melissa and Doug has wooden toys that are cute and stand up to rough play.

but their paint comes off so easily.
Many people wish they could change their life, when all they really need to do is change their attitude towards life. - Sharon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users