• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Amber

Amber

ABG

• Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:40 AM

I want to stress the importance of photos for this cookbook. If you have any or if you use any of these recipes in the near future please take a photo and post it in the appropriate post.

Thanks. :)

#2 FYI

FYI

Naive or Clueless?

• Members
  • 16,184 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:41 AM

I want to stress the importance of photos for this cookbook. If you have any or if you use any of these recipes in the near future please take a photo and post it in the appropriate post.

Thanks. :)

I was thinking the same as I post. I may have to turn my kitchen into an h.com experiment.
Many people wish they could change their life, when all they really need to do is change their attitude towards life. - Sharon

#3 Guest_Shuli_*

Guest_Shuli_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:42 AM

#4 Amber

Amber

ABG

• Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:49 AM

I was thinking the same as I post. I may have to turn my kitchen into an h.com experiment.

Go for it.

Perhaps melech can indicate in his index somewhere which recipes need photographs, and those truly dedicated members can choose among those when they're looking for meal ideas.

Good idea.

#5 FYI

FYI

Naive or Clueless?

• Members
  • 16,184 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:50 AM

Go for it.

I will try, but I spend a lot less time at the comp than in the kitchen. Maybe I'll pick one recipe to try for shabbos.
Many people wish they could change their life, when all they really need to do is change their attitude towards life. - Sharon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users