• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 FYI

FYI

Naive or Clueless?

• Members
  • 16,184 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:36 AM

I made three recipes from the cookbook last night, took pictures and all.

This morning while running out the door, I knew I left my purse behind (couldn't find it and forgot that I need to go to bakery this afternoon, bla bla bla). But I had my camera, so no fear....welll guess, what I have the camera and pictures, but I don't have the camera reader which is suposed to 'live' in the camera case. I have THREE pics for the cookbook and I can't even post them.

I'm :angry: :angry2:
Many people wish they could change their life, when all they really need to do is change their attitude towards life. - Sharon

#2 justbatya

justbatya

Rebbe

• Members
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:44 AM

There's always tomorrow? I hear your frustration though. I hope the cooking went well!

My poor SO still thinks that a Batya is a what, and not a who.

Soda-Club Home Soda Makers
Blog-o-rama

#3 Guest_Melech_*

Guest_Melech_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:45 AM

#4 FYI

FYI

Naive or Clueless?

• Members
  • 16,184 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:45 AM

There's always tomorrow? I hear your frustration though. I hope the cooking went well!

Tomorrow is SHABBOS!!! I burnt myself and got a cut and took pics all so I could upload today...it's the frustration, more than making people wait the day or two.

ftr, it was a pic of yellow cake (shuli), olive dip (yours), and strawberry apple kugel (I forgot whose)
Many people wish they could change their life, when all they really need to do is change their attitude towards life. - Sharon

#5 Amber

Amber

ABG

• Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:44 AM

That really sucks.

#6 FYI

FYI

Naive or Clueless?

• Members
  • 16,184 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:55 AM

The worst part is that I really really had t last night and thought I put it in the case...so didn't even double-check when I made sure I had the case with me :(

#7 Amber

Amber

ABG

• Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:57 AM

The worst part is that I really really had t last night and thought I put it in the case...so didn't even double-check when I made sure I had the case with me :(

Now now, I'm sure there was a reason. Perhaps your photos came out so magnificent that other members would've been jealous and given you an ayin harah. It's HP and Gam zu letovah.

#8 Guest_Melech_*

Guest_Melech_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:58 AM

#9 FYI

FYI

Naive or Clueless?

• Members
  • 16,184 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:06 AM

Now now, I'm sure there was a reason. Perhaps your photos came out so magnificent that other members would've been jealous and given you an ayin harah. It's HP and Gam zu letovah.

Actually they weren't that great and I tried like 5 settings for the olive dip, but I couldn't find it.

It should be a kaparah!

I sure hope so. I hope it's a kapparah for a couple of biggies.

#10 Amber

Amber

ABG

• Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:11 AM

Nu nu, zol zein gezunt.

#11 Kalashnikover_Rebbe

Kalashnikover_Rebbe

fine, nice looking, batampte Ben Torah

• Members
  • 26,049 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:14 AM

Why would anyone type :angry2: instead of just :angry:???
[/flirting]

#12 FYI

FYI

Naive or Clueless?

• Members
  • 16,184 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:19 AM

Why would anyone type :angry2: instead of just :angry:???

What? How do I get that emoticon to show up in my thread title? (I didn't type it, I selected it from the list)

#13 TheDuncePolice

TheDuncePolice

Knows she doesn't know

• Members
  • 12,659 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:21 AM

Proud member of the "I don't always wait until I finish reading the thread to respond" club.

Believe me, every heart has its secret sorrows, which the world knows not; and oftentimes we call a man cold when he is only sad. ~ Robert C. Savage

#14 Amber

Amber

ABG

• Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:22 AM

What? How do I get that emoticon to show up in my thread title? (I didn't type it, I selected it from the list)

Right above "Post new topic" and "Preview post" you'll see a second set of emoticons. Edit your first post and click the angry face.

#15 Amber

Amber

ABG

• Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:30 AM

Good job.

#16 Guest_Shuli_*

Guest_Shuli_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:38 PM

#17 Kalashnikover_Rebbe

Kalashnikover_Rebbe

fine, nice looking, batampte Ben Torah

• Members
  • 26,049 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:32 PM

Because they're not actually typing it, they're choosing that emoticon from the list, and they don't chap that : angry : and : angry2 : are the same thing.

I learned something today, I didn't know the emoticon list worked in the title field.....
[/flirting]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users