• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#41 Silent J

Silent J

Administrator

• Admin
  • 489 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

Frumkeit without Mentchlichkeit is not Yiddishkeit!

LIKE our page on Facebook: Hashkafah.com

#42 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 09:59 AM

The High Priest and King of Salem Melchizedek came and shared his observant viewing with Abram as he blessed God and Abram together, in all righteousness.  

#43 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:31 AM

.......This sinful world thinks that corruption is King. They think that once they have you under their umbrella as they send out their beguiling tentacles, that you will never get out alive, as they seek to own you, as if they control your destiny and destination. Those who choose to live and rise under the umbrella that corruption is King, fail to see "Nature" and the complete corrosion of the crown they claim as King. It can only rot and turn to dust in the end. Dying rot from the crown they claim, downward. In the end they have no living posessions under their crown. 

They think that they own the dirt of the ground, having you trapped under corrupt circumstance, but I own up to all my sin. Looking to the one who holds the Key of David. The one David spoke of in Psalm 110.....The Lord has sworn and will not change His mind. "You are a priest forever in the order of Melchizedek".......And that Psalm is in complete agreement to what the Prophet Isaiah wrote in ch.42 concerning the Messiah. And the post I wrote before this one, which shows the order of Melchizedek. The righteous one who does not stand between God and mankind, but shares the being together. Just as Israels blessing of Judah says.

#44 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 08:05 AM

Lucifer the serpent came along and inserted himself to stand between God and the child, to trap and cage the child under sin. God said the seed of the woman will crush the serpents head and he will strike his heel.

You can see through the story of scripture those who obtained mercy and a reversal of fortune and those who did not, maintaining their stance. Adam and Eve gave birth to Cain, Abel and then Seth....Enoch, Methuselah and Noah a preacher of righteousness, whose message the world did not heed, rather calling him the fool. It runs through scripture, so I will just make a few stops on the way.

When Abraham went up the mountain with Isaac, he did not stand between God, His word and the child, and on that mountain was a great reversal of fortune. At the birth of Judah, you see Leah giving praise to God and seeing the great reversal of fortune, and in the story of Jacob/Israel and his children you can see this corrective straightening out taking place and in time Judah recieving the blessing.

The Pharoah that enslaved the Israelites placed himself to stand between God and the child, he would not even let them collectively go out in the desert to worship God a few days. On the night of the Passover you see the covenant of the firstborn, and in the morning came the great reversal of fortune, and Pharoah could no longer claim his authority, standing between God and the child, in the covenant of the firstborn.

I skipped over alot in making this point, just hoping to share the heart of the matter. The religous leaders of the world today and the leaders of nations, even people all around, place themselves in their claimed positions of authority between God and His children as they claim their control of the narrative, changing words and meanings to suit themselves....

Take a look at nature and place yourself between a bear and it's cub, or a lion and it's cub and see how that works out for you, and then multiply that times infinity, if you wish to claim authority for yourself and stand between God and His children. Those who are in blood, water and word Covenant with God, like the children of Israel leaving Egypt, by the covenant of the firstborn, the splitting of the Red Sea and the birth of a nation.

...Cain could only recieve a passing away mercy with no destination of home. God preserved and reserved the right of the true firstborn, to come in His time. The same as the 430 years, that pointed to the time of release, as God told Abraham.

#45 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 09:13 AM

In the Garden of Eden before the sin, God gave the command to not eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. And with that command God placed the staff and scepter in the man and womans hands. The only refference to; "if you do this, then you will get that" was in refference to the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Everything else is "pure nature". Lucifer the serpent came along and lied and beguillingly spun God's command to a carrot on a stick, as the serpent said "if you do this, then you will get that". A staff comprised of a carrot on a stick, making them slaves of sin, with no gifts. While stealing the staff and scepter that God had placed in the man and womans hands, in giving the command to not eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Yes, the command serves a greater purpose. And the freedom to walk naturally in God's pure living nature, just as the Lord God was walking in the Garden in the cool of the day. God's command in the Garden of Eden, placed the staff and scepter in the man and womans hands, a shared loyalty in "keeping" God's word, to walk in God's pure living nature, and to place that staff and scepter in the hand of the firstborn of all God's creation, as his heritage and inheritance. The staff and scepter that leads by God's pure living nature, to sharing and eating the fruit from the tree of life, in full living celebration. A beautiful picture of the living existance without sin. God delivers his children from what the serpent spun to the slavery of "if you do this then you will get that" to redeeming and returning His children to all His gifts in pure living nature and pure celebration.

Job will never have to worry about pure celebration again. Abraham made that climb with Isaac.

So, the Jihadis are looking for what they call soft targets. I figure that I am a most soft target, they are completely free to kill me, and all I can say is that if they come as the executioner to execute me, I would find it very rude if they didn't allow me to buy them dinner first, or to at least offer them a cigarette.

#46 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 08:45 AM

...The liars and beguillers are always seeking the ultimate-spin as they think it gives them the upper hand. When I saw the Islamist's in their pilgrimage to what they call their home destination, they were walking around in circles at their Mecca, which is no place to call home, just as the Israelites in the desert found out walking in circles. You hear people saying that this lying beguiling ideology needs to be defeated, when the truth is it has taken hold across all of civilization and not just the Islamists, as they all seek their own lying beguiling ultimate-spin, and the upper hand above all law, claiming their own staff and scepter on a foundation of mind controlling beguiling lies.

While they are busy spinning their webs, I look at the more direct route and cutting through all the crud.  I could share these things all through the story of scripture, but what stands out to me most right now is Joshua's prayer, where the spin stopped. I look to the staff and scepter that God established on Day One from His first spoken word and judgement, that has been passed through history, to the one to who it belongs, just as it belonged to that one from the start, which you can also see time and time again throughout God's word. It has it's origin in God and isn't something that just came up from somewhere along the line. The only ultimate-spin that I see is turning around and looking to God and His word, and the spin stops there. Doing that in the Garden of Eden would have put and end to the lying beguiling serpent right then and there.

#47 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 08:13 AM

Lucifer the serpent came along and claimed his own authority and made his stand claiming his own eternal judgement on a foundation of a beguiling lie. In the end of him, and all the liars like him, they can only run from the truth forever and ever, never coming clean, as all their filth goes with them.

While they make their prideful arrogant stand on earth, I can only look past them to the One True God, because no lie will have a living existance between God and the child of God. And on that Day, everything they said in secret while be shouted from the roof tops. Did they really think they would get away with all their stuff. God Omniscient is the witness of all things, from His first spoken, and I agree with God's judgement. Just as God swore by Himself to Abraham on that mountain.

In the end there is no gray area or play on words between the truth and lies, there is no inbetween. The gray area, where the liars like to live, even the fallen Angels in the second heaven, will disappear into outer darkness. Being dispersed by the same light from God's first spoken word and judgement.

#48 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 08:19 AM

So many people across this earth of all races and religions these days, define me as evil from my root and I can only agree and accept their judgements upon me, because I am someone who murdered and killed innocence. And they are free to exact their judgements on me, as I accept their claims and defining judgements of death to me. I have no means of arguing with them, because I can't create my own foundation upon which to stand. I can only look to all the rulings that are above me and accept them.

It says that the earth was empty and "without form" and the Spirit of God hovered over the face of the deep waters. God shared the shape of things to come from His first spoken.

#49 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:37 AM

I was trying to think of a curse name that hasn't been applied to me during my time in this world and I couldn't think of any. I have no desire to think of myself as a victim, rather I prefer to accept all those perceptions, words and curse names as my own rightful and proper ownership, since they have been rightly given to me to posesse. Now that my time in this world is winding down, I figure it is best to die and be buried with them, rather than spreading them around, I guess that I can and hope to be selfish that way. I am content with that, and it doesn't change my thankful veiw of God.

#50 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 06:29 AM

The sinful world attacks vulnerability in their self-percieved strength, while I treasure and embrace vulnerability...

What can be more vulnerable than a child. God does not make fools of children, that is what the sinful world does, those who suffer the second death when the judgement from God is on them, according to their own terms, even the fallen Angels..... Maybe this will help you make sense of the pronounced judgement upon the Canaanites and the Amalakites from an earthen level, even though the judgement goes higher than that, which you can see in Joshua's prayer.

God sent out a choir to face the enemy. The enemy could only fight over and against themselves.

Just as there is only one Messiah, there is only one Tree of Life, which shares the same root.

I just wanted to add that I do not assume the right to eat the fruit from the Tree of Life, I know that I am rightfully worthy of Death and I am not owed anything. I pray for the gracious right to eat the fruit from the Tree of Life and not in a selfish manner, because it is given to be shared from a thankful heart. A place of being thankful for those all around, in a shared Life with the Messiah, just as Israel's blessing of Judah says. Only the Messiah, the rightful heir, shares the crown of Life, in shared living existance with God. And I am thankful for the foretaste that has been given as I look past this sinful, lying, murdering, stealing, self-exalted, sick and sick minded, foolmaking, wicked world.

#51 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 11:32 AM

People say the Spirit has no body, when it is the Spirit that gives form to everything, just as it says in Proverbs. And the blood gives voice to everything, just as Abel cried out and the blood comes from the seed.

When the spirit leaves the body, it is the earthen body that loses it's form. The spirit of Elijah did not leave Elisha alone in the grave. It is God's Spirit than gains form. All the lies have no form and nothing to form around but a liar that has no place in the truth.

#52 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 09:41 AM

Lucifer, the son of the dawn, came along and assumed flesh and blood upon himself in the form of the serpent, and the envious beguiling liar never recognized the responsability that goes along with that, as he claimed his word and spirit to be the true guide, over-all and against God's word. He came with a beguiling claim of what he called "social justice", and with that message "entreated" the woman to be full of herself, but his real motive was establishing himself and his word as the ruling guide over her, and making them bound to that under his control, while seeking to extinguish the word and life direction of God, to blot it out in favor of self. The social justice that he proclaimed was in speaking death to God and God's word, in the promotion of sin under his beguiling double-talking lie and self-exaltation, as he declared his own eternity, when he said she would not die. God said, the seed of the woman will crush the serpents head.

The lying beguiling serpent claimed to offer his stroke of genius, but the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil was not seed bearing fruit. His voice and self-proclaimed bloodline dies in his end. After Cain murdered Abel, Seth was born, Seth means "granted" and the response-ability is carried on through him, as Cain had denied all responsablitiy, and shared conversation with God. But after Seth was born, men began to call on the name of the Lord again........Which Enoch then walked in at the birth of Methuselah and passed on to his family.....

Lucifer the serpent could only claim his own self-perceived conciousness, and then Adam, Cain, Lamech, the Nephilim chose to walk in that, and then Ham and then the building of the tower of Babel, making a name for themselves..... But Abraham walked up that mountain with Isaac, in full conciousness of God and the acceptance of God's word. And God swore by Himself that He would fulfill all that He promised to Abraham at that time. Abraham, Sarah and Isaac all had names given by God. 

#53 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 09:05 AM

At the birth of Solomon, God opened His heart and gave Solomon the name Jedidiah which means "beloved of God". A name from the heart, from a home in the heart to return to. God commissioned King Solomon to build His house, the Temple, and God gave King Solomon an invitation in the form of a request to be granted, an opened door and heart to return to, the root and source of the name that King Solomon, son of David  was given by God at his birth. A home of shared love in all togetherness had King Solomon asked to live in God's house with his request. And having the fulfillment and enjoying the Holy Sabbath rest with God after "finishing his work" of building the Temple, and by extension the placement of inviting and sharing that with the people of God... 

King Solomon did not return to the opened heart and door that his name from God provided. King Solomon sought love in marrying a 1000 wives, and continued "working" for "their" love in building places of worship for their gods, never finding the Holy Sabbath rest. King Solomon did not have to work for God's love, it was given to him at his birth. Think of the name God gave him, Jedidiah "beloved of God" what a beautiful named to be called by and to respond to. God opened His Heart and the doorway to His House for his name "Jedidiah" to return Home to the source of His name from which it came... 

In the book of Ecclisiastes you can see that King Solomon did not find the Holy Sabbath Day rest after completing his work of building God's Temple....What greater work could you possibly go on to after that, to relax and enjoy in the shared fulfillment of....

The picture is there, even though it did not develope at that time. And what I am saying isn't about missed opportunities, but about seeing the fulfillment that God ordained from His first spoken. And the one who shares the open heart invitation to all the children who know that God loved them first, to see it and know it, past all this sinful dying world throws at them, with the desire to return Home with God, joined together in shared love. The love that goes out and returns home. In a sinful world where nothing is sacred, there is no ground upon which to stand. God shared Holy Ground upon which to stand with....Abraham,... Moses... Elijah..., it is on Earth as it is in Heaven. Other-wise or serpent wise, nothing is held together, loved and kept... 

God shared a home in His heart with Solomon, the son of David at his birth, and with the commission to build God's Temple, God placed a home in Solomon's heart, the home that was in David's heart... I hope that people don't overlook that, and do see home with God in their hearts, just as King David did and wrote in the Psalms. A man after God's own heart. Two hearts together as one.

#54 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 10:03 AM

God's power, judgement and Life shared is not grounded on Earth in negativity. From God's first spoken, it says God saw the light and saw that it was good. It doesn't say that God saw the Earth and saw that it was good. God proceeded to share the life from His first spoken on Earth with the same power and same good judgement from His first spoken, just as it says throughout the Days of creation life.

Lucifer the serpent claimed his power by first giving a negative veiw of God and His word and command, and then claimed a positive veiwing of God in following his lying beguiling words. Lucifer said that God's command was a negative command, but it was a most positive and sacred entrusted command. Lucifer the serpent had no power of law and judgement, as he claimed that nothing is sacred. There is no ground to stand upon, where nothing is sacred, as you can see in God's judgement, that in eating that fruit they would die, and the judgement of the serpent crawling on his belly eating dust, which means that the serpent had previuosly been a standing and upright creature. The sacred holy goodness was shared on the ground for the man and woman in God's blessings and the fruit of the Tree of Life. In eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, they lost the sacred ground of the Garden of Eden upon which to stand and the place to share in eternal life with God, upright with feet on the ground, and the opening of eyes in all purity, eating the sacred fruit that is placed there to celebrate and share in the birthing of life from eternity, God's first spoken. There is nothing negative anywhere near the surrounds of all that, in keeping with God's word.

This sinful world only knows a power that is generated in a connected positive / negative form, just as the knowledge of good and evil were married together. A power that can only be grounded in negativity, where every source of power has a negative that goes along with it....Even as they claim their heights of intellectual achievment in a digital age with all their 1's and 0's to open and shut their direction of will, as if they can create a powered mind to do their beckoning call as they program a lifeless sterile object, as if that will give them rest. They must think that digital orientation is some kind of sexual fulfillment, while they can't give it the breath of life that comes from God or the blood from the seed. Just a mechanical breathing function, they must feed from sunlight and earthen resources. They know nothing about the manna from Heaven. They follow their golden calf. 

I prefer and opened door to God's Heart and through the gates of the Garden of Eden to share in the Life that comes from God, from God's first spoken, and resting in that, and seeing past all the sin and death of this fallen world that claims it's standing over power, grounded in negativity, which in the end is no power or life at all, beause by it's nature, all it's derived power must return to a negative source, falling from the sky like lightning, as even those fallen heavenly bodies will be shaken and come to their negative dying end.....Abel knows this, while Cain could only claim his own life and working power and goodness which ended up being murder and grounded in evil and not seeking life from God past the sin and death, like Abel's offering did, so the blood of Abel cried out from the ground, to the opened ear and heart of God.

God shared sexual fulfillment from His first spoken. Just as God's first spoken word to Abram when God called him out and sent him was; "Leave your country, your people and your fathers household and go to the land I will show you." I will make you into a great nation.....It is on Earth as it is in Heaven.      

#55 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 12:53 PM

I saw a thread title; Love knows no bounds. I disagree with that. Sacred love is established within beautiful boundaries, with a place to stand, kept like an enclosed garden. Elijah's offering on the Altar, had it's surrounds and that which was contained within, which was received by Heaven. There is no embrace or home for love that knows no bounds, just forever passing moments. It is never captured...

Eternity is about living posession. Just as the priestly blessing says. Abrahams very great reward....

Captured, bound and proclaimed on the mountain, and God swore by Himself to Abraham to fulfill His word to Abraham. Not a passing moment for Isaac. It is a living, word fulfilling moment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users