Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:03 AM

#2 Rachel

Rachel

It's Winterlicious!

• Members
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:11 AM

Kosher Cooking, H.com style.
Authentic jews work in climate controlled offices. Physical exertion is for goyim. - Melech

I think that should be the answer to everything on H.com. It was God's plan that these kids should end up in prison in Japan, just as it was God's plan that certain 8th graders shouldn't be accepted to either of the two schools they applied to. And also that a thirteen-year old should have a kid and that certain people should dream of sex with the president. It solves all problems with no need for discussion. - Xi

#3 Ahavati

Ahavati

meh

• Members
  • 7,399 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:34 PM

I think you could combine Milk, Meat & Megabytes (which is absolutely terrific and original) with a subtitle like Kosher Cooking H.com style.
If not for my attempts to be a "good Christian" (i.e. someone who follows what Jesus taught and not what the Pauline Epistles taught), I doubt I'd be an orthodox Jew right now. Shemmy

#4 existwhere?

existwhere?

חסד ואמת

• Members
  • 11,354 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 07:38 PM

I think you could combine Milk, Meat & Megabytes (which is absolutely terrific and original) with a subtitle like Kosher Cooking H.com style.

Perfect!
"If they would allow one dead soul to visit an assembly of philosophers, that would be the end of all their teachings." -R' Nachman

This Is All You're Missing!!! (4,17)
5 Kislev, 5770

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users