• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 montetal

montetal

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:15 AM

בס"ד

A lecture titled "How to move to Israel Successfully" will take place on Sunday July 11 at 12:30 PM New York time. The lecture, accompanied by a presentation will be broadcast live via the internet and via phone (local call).

To register, visit: https://www1.gotomee...ister/440920080

The Webinar will be presented by two people with families who moved to Israel succesfully: Monte Silver, an American Israeli who returned to Israel and Elana Billig, a Modern Orthodox American who made Aliya. The Webinar will focus on personal and economic aspects of moving back. On the personal side, we will speak about our experiences, the hardships, the bureacracy, health insurance, religious aspects and lessons learned. On the economic level, the lecture will deal planning that can be done in advance to make life in Israel easier.

The lecture is sponsored by Israelamericalaw.com, Israeluscpa.com and Toshav-hozer.co.il

#2 Sweet

Sweet

Passionately Ambivalent

• Members
  • 6,949 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 09:08 AM

There has never been a cheesier portmanteau than "Webinar".
The world has too many stupid people who are full of confidence, and smart people who are full of self-doubt.

#3 Gabbe

Gabbe

• Members
  • 10,583 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:02 AM

The author hereby expressly and unconditionally reserves all rights stemming from his posts (including copyrights) despite any delusions the administration may have.

#4 Sweet

Sweet

Passionately Ambivalent

• Members
  • 6,949 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:04 AM

I think "vlog" is pretty lame...

Yes, but aren't you the guy who started the "Pleasant words" thread? The pronunciation of vlog doesn't compete with webinar.
The world has too many stupid people who are full of confidence, and smart people who are full of self-doubt.

#5 Yakkov

Yakkov

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:39 AM

I'll be checking this out I suppose.

edit: Not really useful for me because everything he was talking about was in regards to the united states and I live in Canada.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users