• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 TimeRebbe

TimeRebbe

Rebbe

• Members
  • 2,140 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:36 PM

Ive done it for liek the last 3 years. Everyone is SOOOO over shells and shell skirts!
Its like we are all trying to buy clothes with sleeves. I guess its back to the dress makers right?
I still HATE getting things altered its sooo much harder!

wear whats comfortable. to hell with everyone else, i say.
"10 a.m. - We begin our descent. On the way down, Chief of Landfills Thorne informs us that Mount Trashmore contains - I am not making this up - human body parts AND dead whales." -Dave Barry
"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for support rather than illumination."
"I guess the problem is that I think most people are idiots (granted, WELL MEANING idiots)" --KR

#62 SUMMERSUP

SUMMERSUP

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:49 PM

wear whats comfortable. to hell with everyone else, i say.

Sweety, If i wore what's comfortable, it would be my bare skin... let's face it.. i kinda have to stick with the uncomfortable dress code!

#63 TimeRebbe

TimeRebbe

Rebbe

• Members
  • 2,140 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:14 PM

Sweety, If i wore what's comfortable, it would be my bare skin... let's face it.. i kinda have to stick with the uncomfortable dress code!

while no doubt such a wardrobe would be very attractive to some, i highly doubt it would be comfortable at all. you can easily choose whats comfortable out of the available frum tzniyus ladies fashion available without bowing to some higher fashion authority or tzniyus police - yes, even in flatbush.

oh, and theres only one Sweet on this board - you're gonna have to come up with a more original endearing name for me.
"10 a.m. - We begin our descent. On the way down, Chief of Landfills Thorne informs us that Mount Trashmore contains - I am not making this up - human body parts AND dead whales." -Dave Barry
"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for support rather than illumination."
"I guess the problem is that I think most people are idiots (granted, WELL MEANING idiots)" --KR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users