• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 justbatya

justbatya

Rebbe

• Members
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:49 PM

You really had me, then you had to put on cilantro! Love love love this idea though. I had great fake meat last night and this looks amazing. Where do you buy the seitan chicken?

My poor SO still thinks that a Batya is a what, and not a who.

Soda-Club Home Soda Makers
Blog-o-rama

#62 Guest_Shuli_*

Guest_Shuli_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:55 PM

#63 FYI

FYI

Naive or Clueless?

• Members
  • 16,184 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:43 PM

I'll have to type it up. Bump this tomorrow if I still didn't do it.

I don't think you typed this yet.

bbq chicken pizza made with sauteed onions, peppers and seitan chicken, with bbq sauce
Posted Image

Ok. I didn't realize seitan chicken was 'fake' until batya's post and I was very confused there for a minute, especially since you clearly have a Dairy sticker on there.
Many people wish they could change their life, when all they really need to do is change their attitude towards life. - Sharon

#64 happyduck1979

happyduck1979

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:15 PM

TDP, I would like that recipe please!
"Don't listen to people who try to defend what God has done to you. God is a big boy. He can take care of himself. You take care of you"-unknown comforting visitor after we lost Gabbi

Empty Cradle, Empty Heart My thoughts, rants against God, and prayers after have a still birth of a very wanted little girl in February of 2011.
Why I choose to put private information in a public location

Our Aliya Blog Lots of pictures.
Yes, still another blog. This one is about quick kosher cooking and is more like my personal recipe box
Coming soon. A blog to keep track of my other blogs.

New Site. New Stuff. New Sales. Swirsky Designs

#65 TheDuncePolice

TheDuncePolice

Knows she doesn't know

• Members
  • 12,659 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:04 PM

Proud member of the "I don't always wait until I finish reading the thread to respond" club.

Believe me, every heart has its secret sorrows, which the world knows not; and oftentimes we call a man cold when he is only sad. ~ Robert C. Savage

#66 happyduck1979

happyduck1979

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:19 PM

thanks! Looking forward to trying it.
"Don't listen to people who try to defend what God has done to you. God is a big boy. He can take care of himself. You take care of you"-unknown comforting visitor after we lost Gabbi

Empty Cradle, Empty Heart My thoughts, rants against God, and prayers after have a still birth of a very wanted little girl in February of 2011.
Why I choose to put private information in a public location

Our Aliya Blog Lots of pictures.
Yes, still another blog. This one is about quick kosher cooking and is more like my personal recipe box
Coming soon. A blog to keep track of my other blogs.

New Site. New Stuff. New Sales. Swirsky Designs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users