• Guests

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:17 AM

#2 happyduck1979

happyduck1979

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:22 AM

A horrible bright pink chennille sweater. That screams 1991. Yes it used ot have a black patent leather belt with a big silver buckle. If my husband sees me wearing it he knows I am feeling like I was hit by a truck.
"Don't listen to people who try to defend what God has done to you. God is a big boy. He can take care of himself. You take care of you"-unknown comforting visitor after we lost Gabbi

Empty Cradle, Empty Heart My thoughts, rants against God, and prayers after have a still birth of a very wanted little girl in February of 2011.
Why I choose to put private information in a public location

Our Aliya Blog Lots of pictures.
Yes, still another blog. This one is about quick kosher cooking and is more like my personal recipe box
Coming soon. A blog to keep track of my other blogs.

New Site. New Stuff. New Sales. Swirsky Designs

#3 TheDuncePolice

TheDuncePolice

Knows she doesn't know

• Members
  • 12,659 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:17 PM

Proud member of the "I don't always wait until I finish reading the thread to respond" club.

Believe me, every heart has its secret sorrows, which the world knows not; and oftentimes we call a man cold when he is only sad. ~ Robert C. Savage

#4 Guest_Shuli_*

Guest_Shuli_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:32 PM

#5 Kalashnikover_Rebbe

Kalashnikover_Rebbe

fine, nice looking, batampte Ben Torah

• Members
  • 26,049 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:35 PM

A brown suede hat...
[/flirting]

#6 Belle

Belle

anomaly

• Members
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:42 PM

no

A brown suede hat...

is that the one started off black?
"Belle has the right of it" - Shemmy

"i have come to believe that belle is closer to the truth" - Snag

"Belle is, of course, right." - Razie

#7 Kalashnikover_Rebbe

Kalashnikover_Rebbe

fine, nice looking, batampte Ben Torah

• Members
  • 26,049 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:10 PM

is that the one started off black?

:angry:
[/flirting]

#8 TheDuncePolice

TheDuncePolice

Knows she doesn't know

• Members
  • 12,659 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 05:38 PM

Proud member of the "I don't always wait until I finish reading the thread to respond" club.

Believe me, every heart has its secret sorrows, which the world knows not; and oftentimes we call a man cold when he is only sad. ~ Robert C. Savage

#9 lyric

lyric

grannylicious

• Members
  • 7,872 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 05:51 PM

I must tell this story about MH's hat. He is very attached to a navy straw hat he wears weekdays winter and summer; it's his trademark and no one can persuade him to smarten up by getting a new one even though it has definitely seen better days.

One day he came home from shul very upset. Someone had taken his beloved hat and left this absolute disgusting shmatta of a hat in its place. Days go by when he tries to ask around who can have taken his hat and left this battered old tramp's hat instead? Then one day he notices something on the ground by the hat rack in shul; bending down he retrieves the initials he had put inside the hat band; they had fallen out. Slowly he realized that the battered old shmatta he was so deriding, WAS his own hat, no one had taken it!!
Seen on News Billboard: Osama bin Laden is dead. What Kate was wearing when she heard the news...

#10 Xi

Xi

-->

• Banned
  • 6,300 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:40 PM

I must tell this story about MH's hat. He is very attached to a navy straw hat he wears weekdays winter and summer; it's his trademark and no one can persuade him to smarten up by getting a new one even though it has definitely seen better days.

One day he came home from shul very upset. Someone had taken his beloved hat and left this absolute disgusting shmatta of a hat in its place. Days go by when he tries to ask around who can have taken his hat and left this battered old tramp's hat instead? Then one day he notices something on the ground by the hat rack in shul; bending down he retrieves the initials he had put inside the hat band; they had fallen out. Slowly he realized that the battered old shmatta he was so deriding, WAS his own hat, no one had taken it!!

:lol:
Xi is intimidating, in an endearing sort of way. --Gretchen

#11 Guest_Melech_*

Guest_Melech_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:22 AM

#12 Sweet

Sweet

Passionately Ambivalent

• Members
  • 6,949 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:14 PM

The world has too many stupid people who are full of confidence, and smart people who are full of self-doubt.

#13 Shaina

Shaina

Resident Phlebotomist

• Members
  • 3,423 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:27 PM

omg sweet you nearly got me fired :o
Posted Image

#14 Elana

Elana

Godol Hador

• Banned
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 02:17 PM

sweet - now i'm curious! :angry:

lyric - so funny!

#15 justajew

justajew

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 03:50 PM

My old t-shirt collection
"Buy land. They've stopped making it." -Mark Twain
-Remember that the ark was built by amateurs and the Titanic was built by professionals.
-The world population will do fine without everyone's individual participation.---Brianna
-If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would have destroyed civilization.
...Of course I know what I am doing, I've seen this done dozens of times...Bugs Bunny always survives.

#16 Deborah

Deborah

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:38 PM

My trade mark black suit jacket and the black,grey and silver scarf
Posted Image

#17 Shemmy

Shemmy

Orthodox Ethiopian Hebrew

• Members
  • 5,361 posts