• Guests

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:38 AM

#22 TheDuncePolice

TheDuncePolice

Knows she doesn't know

• Members
  • 12,659 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 07:34 PM

Proud member of the "I don't always wait until I finish reading the thread to respond" club.

Believe me, every heart has its secret sorrows, which the world knows not; and oftentimes we call a man cold when he is only sad. ~ Robert C. Savage

#23 FYI

FYI

Naive or Clueless?

• Members
  • 16,184 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:47 PM

There's a dedicated subforum specifically for challenges, but I do believe that this will probably be the last one, since no one seems interested in doing them (beyond belle and rachel b, who both declined to propose another one after the lack of responses to the previous challenges). I specifically picked (boring) challenges this month because I figured EVERYBODY is making latkes, so surely they'll participate in this one. Guess not. I will be continuing them on my blog though, with prizes. Feel free to continue participating there if this fizzles out. /shameless promotion

Where is your blog?

so does this mean the challenges are over?

I'm too lazy to participate right now, but I love watching.
Many people wish they could change their life, when all they really need to do is change their attitude towards life. - Sharon

#24 Guest_Shuli_*

Guest_Shuli_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:28 PM

#25 *princess*

*princess*

Masmid

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 03:47 AM

Shuli can I get a PM too?
"In every job there is an element of fun, find the fun and... snap, the job's a game" Mary Poppins

#26 FYI

FYI

Naive or Clueless?

• Members
  • 16,184 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:36 PM

I'll PM you the addy. I'm too busy, at the moment, to take charge of that particular project, but anyone else who wants to is free to step up and try to get it going again.

still waiting......
Many people wish they could change their life, when all they really need to do is change their attitude towards life. - Sharon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users