• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 mediabias

mediabias

Hocker

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 09:54 AM

I'm looking for 2 adult tickets to London this summer from NYC. please PM me if u know of anything.
Feed victims of terror in Israel: Ohr Meir & Bracha
terror-victims.org.il

#2 Moshi

Moshi

Little Reb Sunshine

• Members
  • 21,046 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:21 PM

i got two tickets. two tickets. yo man. need tickets? got two tickets.
The L-rd may not come when you call, but He's always on time. -Lemon Andersen

Kabel et ha-emet mi-mi she-omro.

"All is by the hand of Heaven, except colds and fevers" -Ketubot 30a.

~My Blog~

#3 jewess

jewess

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:23 PM

whats an adult ticket?

#4 Moshi

Moshi

Little Reb Sunshine

• Members
  • 21,046 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:24 PM

whats an adult ticket?

Hooters Air?

~My Blog~

#5 Xi

Xi

-->

• Banned
  • 6,300 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:47 PM

I'm looking for 2 adult tickets to London this summer from NYC. please PM me if u know of anything.

kayak.com
Xi is intimidating, in an endearing sort of way. --Gretchen

#6 mediabias

mediabias

Hocker

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:02 AM

whats an adult ticket?

this is serious.

kayak.com

thanx, but anything specific. im not finding good deals these days. maybe some1 is a travel agent or has tix to sell?

kayak.com

thanx, but anything specific. im not finding good deals these days. maybe some1 is a travel agent or has tix to sell?
terror-victims.org.il

#7 lyric

lyric

grannylicious

• Members
  • 7,872 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:03 AM

Where you staying when you get to London?
Seen on News Billboard: Osama bin Laden is dead. What Kate was wearing when she heard the news...

#8 mediabias

mediabias

Hocker

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 04:45 AM

Where you staying when you get to London?

my dad and i would like to go for my cousin's wedding. accommodations arent a problem because we will stay with family, i"yH
terror-victims.org.il

#9 lyric

lyric

grannylicious

• Members
  • 7,872 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:23 AM

Enjoy
Seen on News Billboard: Osama bin Laden is dead. What Kate was wearing when she heard the news...

#10 Moshi

Moshi

Little Reb Sunshine

• Members
  • 21,046 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:49 AM

is it possible to re-sell tickets?

~My Blog~

#11 happyduck1979

happyduck1979

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:10 PM

We are looking for a cheap place to stay for a family of 3, 2 adults, 1 well behaved 7 year old, for 2-3 nights in early August. Any ideas?
"Don't listen to people who try to defend what God has done to you. God is a big boy. He can take care of himself. You take care of you"-unknown comforting visitor after we lost Gabbi

Empty Cradle, Empty Heart My thoughts, rants against God, and prayers after have a still birth of a very wanted little girl in February of 2011.
Why I choose to put private information in a public location

Our Aliya Blog Lots of pictures.
Yes, still another blog. This one is about quick kosher cooking and is more like my personal recipe box
Coming soon. A blog to keep track of my other blogs.

New Site. New Stuff. New Sales. Swirsky Designs

#12 lyric

lyric

grannylicious

• Members
  • 7,872 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:13 PM

We are looking for a cheap place to stay for a family of 3, 2 adults, 1 well behaved 7 year old, for 2-3 nights in early August. Any ideas?

Stay with me! I'm home early August...better than cheap, it's free!

#13 happyduck1979

happyduck1979

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:17 PM

Are you sure? It would be me, my husband and my daughter. We are flying to Toronto for my Bubbie's birthday and are interested in spending a few days in London doing touristy stuff- my bubbie feels that it has been a hard enough year the least she can do is offer us a few days stop over somewhere fun for my Channah. If you are serious I would love to take you up on it. We are quiet, well behaved, and try to be really easy guests.
"Don't listen to people who try to defend what God has done to you. God is a big boy. He can take care of himself. You take care of you"-unknown comforting visitor after we lost Gabbi

Empty Cradle, Empty Heart My thoughts, rants against God, and prayers after have a still birth of a very wanted little girl in February of 2011.

Yes, still another blog. This one is about quick kosher cooking and is more like my personal recipe box

#14 lyric

lyric

grannylicious

• Members
  • 7,872 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:27 PM

Are you sure? It would be me, my husband and my daughter. We are flying to Toronto for my Bubbie's birthday and are interested in spending a few days in London doing touristy stuff- my bubbie feels that it has been a hard enough year the least she can do is offer us a few days stop over somewhere fun for my Channah. If you are serious I would love to take you up on it. We are quiet, well behaved, and try to be really easy guests.

I'm more than sure, it would be my pleasure. What dates?

#15 happyduck1979

happyduck1979

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:36 PM

I need to book flights still, but it would be the first week of August. I am hoping from Sunday until Wednesday sort of thing. I would like to take Channah to the Tower of London, maybe a horse and buggy ride, to see Buckingham Palace- maybe one of those tour busses around the city- you know, kitchy touristy things that a 7 year old girl obsessed with princesses would love.

We are going into Toronto for my Bubbie's 80th birthday anyway, so stopping in London for a few days does not add much in the way of cost, but right now gives us all something to look forward to. A short term/long term goal so to speak to look forward to so to speak that my family and my therapist both think will be good for our state of mind.

#16 lyric

lyric

grannylicious

• Members
  • 7,872 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:38 PM

I need to book flights still, but it would be the first week of August. I am hoping from Sunday until Wednesday sort of thing. I would like to take Channah to the Tower of London, maybe a horse and buggy ride, to see Buckingham Palace- maybe one of those tour busses around the city- you know, kitchy touristy things that a 7 year old girl obsessed with princesses would love.

We are going into Toronto for my Bubbie's 80th birthday anyway, so stopping in London for a few days does not add much in the way of cost, but right now gives us all something to look forward to. A short term/long term goal so to speak to look forward to so to speak that my family and my therapist both think will be good for our state of mind.

It will be my contribution to your recovery. I am happy you are taking me up on it. So, we're talking before Tisha B'av I gather?

#17 Razie

Razie

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 2,705 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:40 PM

go to priceline and put in what you're willing to pay.

When's the last time you flew? Tickets aren't adult or child - it doesn't matter if you're 2 or 32, and people can't sell tickets. Industry hasn't worked like that in forever.

#18 happyduck1979

happyduck1979

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:41 PM

yes. It would be during the 9 days. Save money by not going to shows or eating at meat places ;) I am guessing July 31 to the 3rd if those dates work for you.

#19 lyric

lyric

grannylicious

• Members
  • 7,872 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:45 PM

yes. It would be during the 9 days. Save money by not going to shows or eating at meat places ;) I am guessing July 31 to the 3rd if those dates work for you.

I think we are coming back from Israel on the 31st, so can you come one day later and stay one day later? Sorry about that, I just checked my summer vacation dates. I just need one day to get myself straight and stock up the house!

#20 happyduck1979

happyduck1979

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:46 PM

totally doable. I will check dates with my travel agent this week and let you know what our options are and you can let me know what works easiest for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users