• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 lyric

lyric

grannylicious

• Members
  • 7,872 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:48 PM

totally doable. I will check dates with my travel agent this week and let you know what our options are and you can let me know what works easiest for you.

That's great.
Seen on News Billboard: Osama bin Laden is dead. What Kate was wearing when she heard the news...

#22 Spiffy

Spiffy

Rebbe

• Members
  • 2,007 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 04:13 PM

When's the last time you flew? Tickets aren't adult or child - it doesn't matter if you're 2 or 32, and people can't sell tickets. Industry hasn't worked like that in forever.

That's not necessarily true. We just got prices quoted to us and the difference between the adult tickets and the childrens' tickets is $140.
A Jew without good middos is simply incomplete...

Every age is modern to those that live in it

How do you feel when there's no sun? And how will you be when rain clouds come and pull you down again?

Mmmmm, whatcha say?

#23 Xi

Xi

-->

• Banned
  • 6,300 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 04:31 PM

This is why I love h.com. Just saying.
Xi is intimidating, in an endearing sort of way. --Gretchen

#24 lyric

lyric

grannylicious

• Members
  • 7,872 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 05:10 PM

?
Seen on News Billboard: Osama bin Laden is dead. What Kate was wearing when she heard the news...

#25 Xi

Xi

-->

• Banned
  • 6,300 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 05:15 PM

?

The way someone says they'll be in town, and someone else offers to host them. I've seen it happen (and experienced it) multiple times.
Xi is intimidating, in an endearing sort of way. --Gretchen

#26 lyric

lyric

grannylicious

• Members
  • 7,872 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 05:17 PM

The way someone says they'll be in town, and someone else offers to host them. I've seen it happen (and experienced it) multiple times.

Ah.

#27 Belle

Belle

anomaly

• Members
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 05:20 PM

I was just gonna say that when I saw you posted it first.

Someone asks for tickets, and another person finds herself a place to stay.
"Belle has the right of it" - Shemmy

"i have come to believe that belle is closer to the truth" - Snag

"Belle is, of course, right." - Razie

#28 TheDuncePolice

TheDuncePolice

Knows she doesn't know

• Members
  • 12,659 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 07:57 AM

Proud member of the "I don't always wait until I finish reading the thread to respond" club.

Believe me, every heart has its secret sorrows, which the world knows not; and oftentimes we call a man cold when he is only sad. ~ Robert C. Savage

#29 mediabias

mediabias

Hocker

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:42 AM

go to priceline and put in what you're willing to pay.

When's the last time you flew? Tickets aren't adult or child - it doesn't matter if you're 2 or 32, and people can't sell tickets. Industry hasn't worked like that in forever.

i was hoping to find a good deal through a travel agent. how does priceline work?
Feed victims of terror in Israel: Ohr Meir & Bracha
terror-victims.org.il

#30 happyduck1979

happyduck1979

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 03:34 AM

Some airlines do still have slightly lower rates for kids. I know on British my daughter's ticket is about 200 less.
"Don't listen to people who try to defend what God has done to you. God is a big boy. He can take care of himself. You take care of you"-unknown comforting visitor after we lost Gabbi

Empty Cradle, Empty Heart My thoughts, rants against God, and prayers after have a still birth of a very wanted little girl in February of 2011.
Why I choose to put private information in a public location

Our Aliya Blog Lots of pictures.
Yes, still another blog. This one is about quick kosher cooking and is more like my personal recipe box
Coming soon. A blog to keep track of my other blogs.

New Site. New Stuff. New Sales. Swirsky Designs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users