Where do you buy them?
Blessed be all

#2 Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv

Gabbai

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:34 AM

It depends so much on how "fashionable" you are. Do you care about brand names to show off to people, paying several hundred for each pair? Or do you just care about the quality of the material and stiches, with a basic modern conservative look? If the latter, then I think Dockers are good product, which you can buy at almost any national store. They have always worked well for me.

Sometimes I wonder why some elites work so hard in an unethical manner to gain wealth and power: they can't take any of their wealth and power with them when they die. Philosophically looking at it, if there is a G-d, they will have an eternity of suffering to pay for their crimes against humanity. And if there is no G-d, then once they die, they will have no memories and conscious awareness of their success in life because their consciousness and memories are lost for eternity, becoming nothing more than dirt in the ground. So, these elites in the end lose either way. The 100 years of life living like a king is just a drop of water in the infinite ocean of time that they will experience suffering at the hands of G-d, or not experience in a state of non-existence.

#3 Shemmy

Shemmy

Orthodox Ethiopian Hebrew

• Members
  • 5,361 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 06:01 AM

Personally, most of my slacks are Croft and Barrow :unsure:

K&G Menswear (there's one on Nicholson in Rockville) usually has a nice selection as well.

Israelite by birth, Hebrew by adoption, Jewish by conversion

Hagebbir Shemaria Israel bar Abraham de Israel

#4 Bet Chesed

Bet Chesed

Gabbai

• Members
  • 828 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 06:32 AM

It depends so much on how "fashionable" you are. Do you care about brand names to show off to people, paying several hundred for each pair? Or do you just care about the quality of the material and stiches, with a basic modern conservative look? If the latter, then I think Dockers are good product, which you can buy at almost any national store. They have always worked well for me.

I definitely don't care about brand names, I'm just want clothing built to last.

Personally, most of my slacks are Croft and Barrow :unsure:

K&G Menswear (there's one on Nicholson in Rockville) usually has a nice selection as well.

Thanks, I'll have to check that out.

Blessed be all

#5 moe says

moe says

very tans

• Members
  • 3,533 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:59 AM

I definitely don't care about brand names, I'm just want clothing built to last.

not sure what type of pants you want, but the GAP outlet (there's one in arundel mills) has superior quality pants at reasonable rates. there are other options at arundel mills, which is basically a mall setup, but with outlet stores exclusively, so good deals abound. their burlington seems to have better deals than your average local burlington. it really depends on what you're looking for.
יושב בשמים ישחק השׁם ילעג למו

#6 ZMAN777

ZMAN777

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:06 PM

Land's End, tailoring included, good quality and washable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users