#41 Snag

Snag

הבל יפצה פי

• Banned
  • 11,108 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:03 PM

Sorry snag, that was a definite +10

meh, i'm stingy with my point awards... :biggrin:
"Spiritual wants and instincts are as various in the human family as are physical appetites, complexions, and features, and a man is only at his best, morally, when he is equipped with the religious garment whose color and shape and size most nicely accommodate themselves to the spiritual complexion, angularities, and stature of the individual who wears it."

"The despotism of heaven is the one absolutely perfect government. An earthly despotism would be the absolutely perfect earthly government, if the conditions were the same; namely, the despot the perfectest individual of the human race, and his lease of life perpetual. But as a perishable perfect man must die, and leave his despotism in the hands of an imperfect successor, an earthly despotism is not merely a bad form of government, it is the worst form that is possible."

-Mark Twain

#42 Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv

Gabbai

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 06:17 PM

in the tel avivian jewish eugenics universe

We are Jews, it is our responsibility to make sure that each new generation has better genes than the previous one. Only the goyim believe that reproduction should be based on the right combination of alcohol, lust, and forgetfulness with respect to the use of contraception.

If Jews are to expand throughout the universe, we are going to have to keep on improving ourselves. Currently, we are doing the complete opposite, rejecting the wisdom of our ancestors.
Sometimes I wonder why some elites work so hard in an unethical manner to gain wealth and power: they can't take any of their wealth and power with them when they die. Philosophically looking at it, if there is a G-d, they will have an eternity of suffering to pay for their crimes against humanity. And if there is no G-d, then once they die, they will have no memories and conscious awareness of their success in life because their consciousness and memories are lost for eternity, becoming nothing more than dirt in the ground. So, these elites in the end lose either way. The 100 years of life living like a king is just a drop of water in the infinite ocean of time that they will experience suffering at the hands of G-d, or not experience in a state of non-existence.

#43 Snag

Snag

הבל יפצה פי

• Banned
  • 11,108 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:19 PM

We are Jews, it is our responsibility to make sure that each new generation has better genes than the previous one. Only the goyim believe that reproduction should be based on the right combination of alcohol, lust, and forgetfulness with respect to the use of contraception.

If Jews are to expand throughout the universe, we are going to have to keep on improving ourselves. Currently, we are doing the complete opposite, rejecting the wisdom of our ancestors.

you are 100% correct. and at the next meeting of the Elders, i will present your position, although i will request that it be left out of the Protocols, lest they fall into the wrong hands again.
"Spiritual wants and instincts are as various in the human family as are physical appetites, complexions, and features, and a man is only at his best, morally, when he is equipped with the religious garment whose color and shape and size most nicely accommodate themselves to the spiritual complexion, angularities, and stature of the individual who wears it."

"The despotism of heaven is the one absolutely perfect government. An earthly despotism would be the absolutely perfect earthly government, if the conditions were the same; namely, the despot the perfectest individual of the human race, and his lease of life perpetual. But as a perishable perfect man must die, and leave his despotism in the hands of an imperfect successor, an earthly despotism is not merely a bad form of government, it is the worst form that is possible."

-Mark Twain

#44 Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv

Gabbai

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:30 PM

you are 100% correct. and at the next meeting of the Elders, i will present your position, although i will request that it be left out of the Protocols, lest they fall into the wrong hands again.

I cannot debate with liberals seeking the destruction of the Jewish people. It's a good thing Israel is under the management of right-wing nationalists. Anyway, I'll tell Norman Finkelstein that he has a potential new recruit.
Sometimes I wonder why some elites work so hard in an unethical manner to gain wealth and power: they can't take any of their wealth and power with them when they die. Philosophically looking at it, if there is a G-d, they will have an eternity of suffering to pay for their crimes against humanity. And if there is no G-d, then once they die, they will have no memories and conscious awareness of their success in life because their consciousness and memories are lost for eternity, becoming nothing more than dirt in the ground. So, these elites in the end lose either way. The 100 years of life living like a king is just a drop of water in the infinite ocean of time that they will experience suffering at the hands of G-d, or not experience in a state of non-existence.

#45 Guest_Shuli_*

Guest_Shuli_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:34 PM

:lol:

#46 Snag

Snag

הבל יפצה פי

• Banned
  • 11,108 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:28 PM

I cannot debate with liberals seeking the destruction of the Jewish people. It's a good thing Israel is under the management of right-wing nationalists. Anyway, I'll tell Norman Finkelstein that he has a potential new recruit.

yep - liberal left-wing jew, that's ol' snag.

-Mark Twain

#47 israeli4ever

israeli4ever

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:01 AM

yep - liberal left-wing jew, that's ol' snag.

I am very proud that you were able to come to grips with reality, and realize that you are really just another LW Jew-hater....
:biggrin:
Disclaimer: The comments made by this poster do not necessarily represent an actual opinion, they are merely the latest output of an infinite amount of monkeys working on Shakespeare

"Frumkeit without Mentchlichkeit is not Yiddishkeit!" - Razie

"If you don't sin... Jesus died for nothing."

"because teaching is all about obscuration and obfuscation.."
- Snag

#48 Snag

Snag

הבל יפצה פי

• Banned
  • 11,108 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:40 AM

I am very proud that you were able to come to grips with reality, and realize that you are really just another LW Jew-hater....
:biggrin:

jew-hater? moi? how racist! i hate all mankind....

-Mark Twain

#49 starwolf

starwolf

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:04 AM

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. What happened to you?

הַתְקַשֵּׁר מַעֲדַנּוֹת כִּימָה אוֹ-מֹשְׁכוֹת כְּסִיל תְּפַתֵּחַ

doubt not through the ages one increasing purpose runs, and the thoughts of men are widened with the process of the suns.

#50 israeli4ever

israeli4ever

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:51 AM

So why the he!! do we limit ourselves to the jewish gene pool? we will never end up with tall blond blue-eyed children if we limit ourselves that way. i propose limited intermarriage, only among people with superior genes obviously, but then we truly be the master race....

Our ancestors bred selectively? Source?
Disclaimer: The comments made by this poster do not necessarily represent an actual opinion, they are merely the latest output of an infinite amount of monkeys working on Shakespeare

"Frumkeit without Mentchlichkeit is not Yiddishkeit!" - Razie

"If you don't sin... Jesus died for nothing."

"because teaching is all about obscuration and obfuscation.."
- Snag

#51 Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv

Gabbai

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:51 PM

Our ancestors bred selectively? Source?

The owner of this site is a retired Jewish professor: http://whatwemaybe.o...sh Eugenics.htm Here is John Glad's Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Glad

I don't like blue eyes. Do you?

#52 Guest_Shuli_*

Guest_Shuli_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:24 PM

I don't like blue eyes.

I take that personally, sir.

#53 Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv

Gabbai

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:26 PM

Out of respect for members, I'll no longer share such politically sensitive views. Perhaps they are too old-fashioned for the tastes of the modern Western Jew :biggrin:

I take that personally, sir.

I didn't mean that as an insult, but everyone has a preference for eye color: I prefer the darker colors, like hazel.

#54 ex-chasidish

ex-chasidish

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,753 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 04:21 PM

I hope the motion passes. It's about time.
Religion is just one step above primitive paganism. The next step is true enlightenment and the elimination of all the walls that divide human beings from one another.

#55 Guest_Shuli_*

Guest_Shuli_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:57 PM

What's next, pierced ears for babies?

#56 Snag

Snag

הבל יפצה פי

• Banned
  • 11,108 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:15 PM

just curious - do you oppose infant circumcision for any reason other than that it's a religious ritual?

-Mark Twain

#57 Kalashnikover_Rebbe

Kalashnikover_Rebbe

fine, nice looking, batampte Ben Torah

• Members
  • 26,049 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 01:07 AM

http://www.foreskinman.com/

Enough said... These people are W A C K E D....
[/flirting]

#58 starwolf

starwolf

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:13 AM

Personally, I think that that comic book is just what we need. If there were/are any doubts as to the real motivations behind this "movement", they should be set to rest by the way that Jews are depicted.

And by the way, the movement itself is nonsense. While there may be argument about the supposed health benefits of circumcision, therm is no evidence at all of harm, and the few cases cited by these folks are such exceptions as to be of little account.

Furthermore, those people who compare the procedure to female circumcision are doing human rights a disservice. Female circumcision has a specific purpose, it does influence sexual function, and is not comparable in the least with male circumcision. Perhaps these idiots should speak to women who have "undergone" the procedure and see what they think.

הַתְקַשֵּׁר מַעֲדַנּוֹת כִּימָה אוֹ-מֹשְׁכוֹת כְּסִיל תְּפַתֵּחַ

doubt not through the ages one increasing purpose runs, and the thoughts of men are widened with the process of the suns.

#59 Pinchas

Pinchas

Make Aliyah!

• Members
  • 13,421 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:19 AM

I didn't think the noses were big enough...

Pinchas is right - micha

For the record, IRL he is a really nice guy! - HappyDuck, Z"L

#60 Guest_Shuli_*

Guest_Shuli_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:33 AM

Furthermore, those people who compare the procedure to female circumcision are doing human rights a disservice.

agreed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users