Product review apps

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_miri_*

Guest_miri_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2011 - 09:58 AM

What apps do you use while shopping to find product reviews/compare prices/etc? Blackberry app world hasn't been helpful.
I've gotten so used to buying products online and relying on customer reviews. This weekend I'm doing some big shopping in store, and I feel like I'll be going in blind.

#2 israeli4ever

israeli4ever

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:27 PM

What apps do you use while shopping to find product reviews/compare prices/etc? Blackberry app world hasn't been helpful.
I've gotten so used to buying products online and relying on customer reviews. This weekend I'm doing some big shopping in store, and I feel like I'll be going in blind.

Try googling '<product name> reviews'... there are usually a number of sites with usr reviews
Disclaimer: The comments made by this poster do not necessarily represent an actual opinion, they are merely the latest output of an infinite amount of monkeys working on Shakespeare

"Frumkeit without Mentchlichkeit is not Yiddishkeit!" - Razie

"If you don't sin... Jesus died for nothing."

"because teaching is all about obscuration and obfuscation.."
- Snag

#3 Guest_miri_*

Guest_miri_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:31 PM

Try googling '<product name> reviews'... there are usually a number of sites with usr reviews

That's what I'll end up doing. But it's sometimes easier to do it from an app.

#4 Guest_Shuli_*

Guest_Shuli_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2011 - 11:27 PM

That's what I'll end up doing. But it's sometimes easier to do it from an app.

maybe install amazon's app and look at their reviews of the item. Amazon is my go-to when it comes to looking for reviews of anything they sell (which is pretty much everything). If you're going to a specific store like target, whose sites have reviews, i'd recommend just using your phone's browser to check out the site. Consumer reports also has an app if you are looking at stuff like appliances, etc that they commonly review.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users