26 replies to this topic

#21 FYI

FYI

Naive or Clueless?

• Members
  • 16,184 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:13 AM

No one took my bait :bigcry:
Many people wish they could change their life, when all they really need to do is change their attitude towards life. - Sharon

#22 Nechama

Nechama

Godol Hador

• Admin
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:06 AM

I made the cheesecake truffles with cream cheese and chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs, dripped into chocolate. Totally awesome, except the outside chocolate was dark and a bit bitter, it needed a milk chocolate coating to be perfect. It was like scoops of hard mouse.
If I have interesting things on the walls, no one will notice how dirty the floors are - right?

#23 FYI

FYI

Naive or Clueless?

• Members
  • 16,184 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:34 AM

You didn't mail me any. Why would you use NON-milk chocolate for shavous?!?!?! I was going to make them but besides for lack of time, we had zero milchig meals and some ice cream sundaes for breakfast so I couldn't 'justify' it.
Many people wish they could change their life, when all they really need to do is change their attitude towards life. - Sharon

#24 Nechama

Nechama

Godol Hador

• Admin
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:43 PM

I have a bunch left in the freezer, but pick-up only.
If I have interesting things on the walls, no one will notice how dirty the floors are - right?

#25 FYI

FYI

Naive or Clueless?

• Members
  • 16,184 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:47 PM

:( By the time I get there, they'll be gone.

#26 Nechama

Nechama

Godol Hador

• Admin
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:56 PM

ahhhh cant talk about them, you reminded me they are there and now I'm thinking about eating one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#27 FYI

FYI

Naive or Clueless?

• Members
  • 16,184 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:57 PM

one, you can stop at one? Hmm.. I'm not sure they're worth the trip out there if you can eat one and be happy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users