• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 starwolf

starwolf

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:41 AM

I use some fluorescent proteins in my lab that have that kind of color. Preuming that you didn't use one of them, let me guess: saffron?

הַתְקַשֵּׁר מַעֲדַנּוֹת כִּימָה אוֹ-מֹשְׁכוֹת כְּסִיל תְּפַתֵּחַ

doubt not through the ages one increasing purpose runs, and the thoughts of men are widened with the process of the suns.

#102 Belle

Belle

anomaly

• Members
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:57 AM

nope
"Belle has the right of it" - Shemmy

"i have come to believe that belle is closer to the truth" - Snag

"Belle is, of course, right." - Razie

#103 Guest_Shuli_*

Guest_Shuli_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:02 PM

Posted Image

Lobster mushrooms?

#104 Snag

Snag

הבל יפצה פי

• Banned
  • 11,108 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:40 PM

:wavey:
"Spiritual wants and instincts are as various in the human family as are physical appetites, complexions, and features, and a man is only at his best, morally, when he is equipped with the religious garment whose color and shape and size most nicely accommodate themselves to the spiritual complexion, angularities, and stature of the individual who wears it."

"The despotism of heaven is the one absolutely perfect government. An earthly despotism would be the absolutely perfect earthly government, if the conditions were the same; namely, the despot the perfectest individual of the human race, and his lease of life perpetual. But as a perishable perfect man must die, and leave his despotism in the hands of an imperfect successor, an earthly despotism is not merely a bad form of government, it is the worst form that is possible."

-Mark Twain

#105 Guest_Shuli_*

Guest_Shuli_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:58 PM

#106 Guest_Shuli_*

Guest_Shuli_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:10 PM

Posted Image