• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv

Gabbai

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:11 PM

<. <!-- . id="ytplayer" class="EmbeddedVideo" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://youtube.com/embed/BkTAYzbBIOA?html5=1&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen /><. -->>
Sometimes I wonder why some elites work so hard in an unethical manner to gain wealth and power: they can't take any of their wealth and power with them when they die. Philosophically looking at it, if there is a G-d, they will have an eternity of suffering to pay for their crimes against humanity. And if there is no G-d, then once they die, they will have no memories and conscious awareness of their success in life because their consciousness and memories are lost for eternity, becoming nothing more than dirt in the ground. So, these elites in the end lose either way. The 100 years of life living like a king is just a drop of water in the infinite ocean of time that they will experience suffering at the hands of G-d, or not experience in a state of non-existence.

#2 Diogenes The Cynic

Diogenes The Cynic

Gabbai

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:59 PM

You gotta love RT. Instead of the left-right divide CNN and Fox news have, you instead see unabashed propaganda.
Libertarian. Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.

#3 Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv

Gabbai

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:07 AM

Sometimes I wonder why some elites work so hard in an unethical manner to gain wealth and power: they can't take any of their wealth and power with them when they die. Philosophically looking at it, if there is a G-d, they will have an eternity of suffering to pay for their crimes against humanity. And if there is no G-d, then once they die, they will have no memories and conscious awareness of their success in life because their consciousness and memories are lost for eternity, becoming nothing more than dirt in the ground. So, these elites in the end lose either way. The 100 years of life living like a king is just a drop of water in the infinite ocean of time that they will experience suffering at the hands of G-d, or not experience in a state of non-existence.

#4 Moshi

Moshi

Little Reb Sunshine

• Members
  • 21,046 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:13 PM

Ghost-towns are a new phenomenon?

I wonder when RT is planning on doing a segment on Russian ghost towns.

I can't believe this unabashed Russian propaganda network is getting attention from anybody at all.
The L-rd may not come when you call, but He's always on time. -Lemon Andersen

Kabel et ha-emet mi-mi she-omro.

"All is by the hand of Heaven, except colds and fevers" -Ketubot 30a.

~My Blog~

#5 Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv

Gabbai

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:15 PM

#6 Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv

Gabbai

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:29 PM

#7 greentiger

greentiger

look here!

• Members
  • 4,765 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:14 AM

i cant see the title of this without singing. gary indiana has been stuck in my head all morning...
Treat each day as your last; one day you will be right

If a man stands in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

#8 33948

Shtark

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:14 AM

Edit: sorry for poor spelling and grammar- I don't feel like editing it. The point is made even if presented poorly. I just don't feel like taking the time to refine the composition and grammar-

This is true. I'm from Cincinnati its the same case there. The entire mid-west is now termed the "rust belt" because Chicago, Detroit, Cincinnati, St. Louis etc. same story- third world conditions, mostly African American, extremely high crime, few jobs, decaying buildings etc.

There are still factory jobs in Cincinnati but lower paying jobs replaced the higher paying ones, jobs starting at $15 an hour moved out and replaced by ones at $10. Also these new ones are generally more stinky and garbage oriented (recycling, artificial flavors, etc.). Any college economics class will tell you this is a good thing. Because we can import the goods for cheaper than we can produce them domestically we are overall increasing our wealth. Yet it ignores the social impact (essentially only a few rich people gain from the free trade which harms large swaths of society).

The government is also emphasizing a transition from a manufacturing based economy to an information based one. The United States still leads the world in research and development, high tech industry, hollywood etc.

I believe the end of the United States comes directly on the heels of cultural Marxism and forceful "tolerance" programs usually promoted by Jews in the name of "fighting antisemitism".

For example we can't find people smart enough for our high tech industries. Where I lived used to be a working class white community. Despite low economic status the buildings were nice, there was no crime to speak of (other than gambling and prostitution- victimless crimes run by well organized groups). There were gardens in people's yards, there was a thriving shopping district etc.

Now today it is full of degenerate mentally ill whites who were largely born and bred due to America's social welfare policies which encourage people who can't take care of themselves to have as many babies as possible. Also there are large swaths of even worse minorities similarly encouraged to have babies if they can't support themselves, but also promoted as part of "the wonderful diversity of society". now the people throw dirty diapers in their yard, people are afraid to drive through the area, you can't even order a pizza because the delivery people get robbed, buildings are falling apart etc.

Most normal white people move out and flee to the country side. I moved out. The entire city is hostile toward anything that would resemble a civilization. All thanks to cultural marxism.

The wal-mart effect and factories moving was only about half of it, the other half are the welfare policies. The average crack mom has about ten children. Almost all of them grow up to be on welfare as well. No wonder the "entitlement" programs are going broke. the productive can no longer afford to feed the parasitical system.

People who actually work for a living are paid nothing. I was making about $10,000 a year. Sub-human wages. Meanwhile I had people who are medically diagnosed as mentally retarded brag about how they get a $4,000 a year tax credit for every child they pop out, as well as their rent paid for (my rent took my entire pay check) as well free medical care, free bus fair, free food (food stamps) and so on.

If someone is poor why wouldn't they have children? What is the point of working when popping out babies pays considerably more? It's only the productive citizens who aren't have children.

This "brain drain" is well documented in declining academic performance, declining average IQ, increased crime etc. Society continually tries to cover up these "facts", gloss over them etc. and blame it all on "racism" and the "man".

If I wasn't going to college I would be doing everything possible to secure a lifetime welfare check and popping out babies, or else i would do a crime and be sent to prison (or get away with it and live well) because both cases are better lifes than working. When working at the bottom of society its the most humiliating and low existence one could imagine. Whereas in the 1970s or earlier someone could actually get a job and support a family on it.

Now days to survive a person needs to own their own business or have a college degree (or have some social connections). I don't mind the fact that people need to do better in life and be competitive, but the proliferation of the incapable, criminal etc. is becoming a burden that more and more people can't support. It's like a repeat of the USSR.

Like I said its not a money thing. Previously I could live in a poor neighborhood and not have my neighbor rob me, rape me, vandalize my property etc. Now days the people are so mentally inept and destructive (due to the breeding programs, culture etc.) that its impossible to have a good lifestyle around them.

Example: previously in these neighbors the people would be dirt poor. Yet if their home fell in disrepair, they fixed it! It doesn't cost much money to buy a hammer and nails (or borrow it). Seriously. The same with the churches, businesses etc. It's not an economic factor- its a factor of the character and intelligence of the people.

now the buildings are all falling apart, the lawns never get mowed, broken windows etc. So when you see how utterly blighted these towns and cities are- it's not all about economy. It's about the ever changing character of the American people. This must be the vision people like Obama speak of when they say they want to "fundamentally transform America" it all seems to go back to critical pedagogy, critical theory and the frankfurt am main school of cultural thought.

While these people destroy they are encouraged to do it by the wealthy liberals. "it's not your fault" they are told, "hate the rich. blame them" or "hate the white man. It's all the fault of evil white racists. They are a bunch of anti-semites who won't 'give up their power'" or "it's the fault of men. Those sexists".

Well for a lot of Americans like me we really dream of that old racist sexist America of the 1950s back before cultural Marxism took off. Not because we think about oppressing people, but just the simple fact back then you didn't see decaying buildings and mass poverty and you could walk down the street without getting mugged.

Anyway this all reflected in the controversial books The Bell Curve and some of Charles Murrays books such as the research he did on welfare.

While people argue against this, for me I have lived it and know why our society is going down.

http://www.amazon.co...12820353&sr=8-7

http://www.amazon.co...2820353&sr=8-11

Another good one is Bowling Alone

http://www.amazon.co...12820510&sr=1-1

#9 Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv

Gabbai

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:19 PM

#10 politico

politico

• Banned
  • 11,413 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:32 PM

The entire mid-west is now termed the "rust belt"

:nea:

Edit: sorry for poor spelling and grammar- I don't feel like editing it. The point is made even if presented poorly. I just don't feel like taking the time to refine the composition and grammar-

This is true. I'm from Cincinnati its the same case there. The entire mid-west is now termed the "rust belt" because Chicago, Detroit, Cincinnati, St. Louis etc. same story- third world conditions, mostly African American, extremely high crime, few jobs, decaying buildings etc.

There are still factory jobs in Cincinnati but lower paying jobs replaced the higher paying ones, jobs starting at $15 an hour moved out and replaced by ones at $10. Also these new ones are generally more stinky and garbage oriented (recycling, artificial flavors, etc.). Any college economics class will tell you this is a good thing. Because we can import the goods for cheaper than we can produce them domestically we are overall increasing our wealth. Yet it ignores the social impact (essentially only a few rich people gain from the free trade which harms large swaths of society).

The government is also emphasizing a transition from a manufacturing based economy to an information based one. The United States still leads the world in research and development, high tech industry, hollywood etc.

I believe the end of the United States comes directly on the heels of cultural Marxism and forceful "tolerance" programs usually promoted by Jews in the name of "fighting antisemitism".

For example we can't find people smart enough for our high tech industries. Where I lived used to be a working class white community. Despite low economic status the buildings were nice, there was no crime to speak of (other than gambling and prostitution- victimless crimes run by well organized groups). There were gardens in people's yards, there was a thriving shopping district etc.

Now today it is full of degenerate mentally ill whites who were largely born and bred due to America's social welfare policies which encourage people who can't take care of themselves to have as many babies as possible. Also there are large swaths of even worse minorities similarly encouraged to have babies if they can't support themselves, but also promoted as part of "the wonderful diversity of society". now the people throw dirty diapers in their yard, people are afraid to drive through the area, you can't even order a pizza because the delivery people get robbed, buildings are falling apart etc.

Most normal white people move out and flee to the country side. I moved out. The entire city is hostile toward anything that would resemble a civilization. All thanks to cultural marxism.

The wal-mart effect and factories moving was only about half of it, the other half are the welfare policies. The average crack mom has about ten children. Almost all of them grow up to be on welfare as well. No wonder the "entitlement" programs are going broke. the productive can no longer afford to feed the parasitical system.

People who actually work for a living are paid nothing. I was making about $10,000 a year. Sub-human wages. Meanwhile I had people who are medically diagnosed as mentally retarded brag about how they get a $4,000 a year tax credit for every child they pop out, as well as their rent paid for (my rent took my entire pay check) as well free medical care, free bus fair, free food (food stamps) and so on.

If someone is poor why wouldn't they have children? What is the point of working when popping out babies pays considerably more? It's only the productive citizens who aren't have children.

This "brain drain" is well documented in declining academic performance, declining average IQ, increased crime etc. Society continually tries to cover up these "facts", gloss over them etc. and blame it all on "racism" and the "man".

If I wasn't going to college I would be doing everything possible to secure a lifetime welfare check and popping out babies, or else i would do a crime and be sent to prison (or get away with it and live well) because both cases are better lifes than working. When working at the bottom of society its the most humiliating and low existence one could imagine. Whereas in the 1970s or earlier someone could actually get a job and support a family on it.

Now days to survive a person needs to own their own business or have a college degree (or have some social connections). I don't mind the fact that people need to do better in life and be competitive, but the proliferation of the incapable, criminal etc. is becoming a burden that more and more people can't support. It's like a repeat of the USSR.

Like I said its not a money thing. Previously I could live in a poor neighborhood and not have my neighbor rob me, rape me, vandalize my property etc. Now days the people are so mentally inept and destructive (due to the breeding programs, culture etc.) that its impossible to have a good lifestyle around them.

Example: previously in these neighbors the people would be dirt poor. Yet if their home fell in disrepair, they fixed it! It doesn't cost much money to buy a hammer and nails (or borrow it). Seriously. The same with the churches, businesses etc. It's not an economic factor- its a factor of the character and intelligence of the people.

now the buildings are all falling apart, the lawns never get mowed, broken windows etc. So when you see how utterly blighted these towns and cities are- it's not all about economy. It's about the ever changing character of the American people. This must be the vision people like Obama speak of when they say they want to "fundamentally transform America" it all seems to go back to critical pedagogy, critical theory and the frankfurt am main school of cultural thought.

While these people destroy they are encouraged to do it by the wealthy liberals. "it's not your fault" they are told, "hate the rich. blame them" or "hate the white man. It's all the fault of evil white racists. They are a bunch of anti-semites who won't 'give up their power'" or "it's the fault of men. Those sexists".

Well for a lot of Americans like me we really dream of that old racist sexist America of the 1950s back before cultural Marxism took off. Not because we think about oppressing people, but just the simple fact back then you didn't see decaying buildings and mass poverty and you could walk down the street without getting mugged.

Anyway this all reflected in the controversial books The Bell Curve and some of Charles Murrays books such as the research he did on welfare.

While people argue against this, for me I have lived it and know why our society is going down.

http://www.amazon.co...12820353&sr=8-7

http://www.amazon.co...2820353&sr=8-11

Another good one is Bowling Alone

http://www.amazon.co...12820510&sr=1-1

it's a shame we don't have :blink: anymore, because this post really needs several of them.
zinh.

#11 33948

Shtark

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:22 PM

What is blink? A poster or some program? I simply type fast. It's too time consuming to really churn out a well designed essay.

#12 Pinchas

Pinchas

Make Aliyah!

• Members
  • 13,421 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:28 PM

I believe had RT been around in Nazi Germany it would still be banned as too extreme...*

(*Okay, that's hyperbole but it would represent the Nazi party quite well.)

Pinchas is right - micha

For the record, IRL he is a really nice guy! - HappyDuck, Z"L

#13 politico

politico

• Banned
  • 11,413 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:19 PM

What is blink? A poster or some program? I simply type fast. It's too time consuming to really churn out a well designed essay.

blink.
zinh.

#14 Pinchas

Pinchas

Make Aliyah!

• Members
  • 13,421 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:11 AM

blink.

You could do this...

[img]http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/forums/images/smilies/blink.gif[/img]

Posted Image

Pinchas is right - micha

For the record, IRL he is a really nice guy! - HappyDuck, Z"L

#15 starwolf

starwolf

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:42 AM

Of course, the real problem is that that post did not really require "blinks". I think that something like this is a better response.

Posted Image

הַתְקַשֵּׁר מַעֲדַנּוֹת כִּימָה אוֹ-מֹשְׁכוֹת כְּסִיל תְּפַתֵּחַ

doubt not through the ages one increasing purpose runs, and the thoughts of men are widened with the process of the suns.

#16 politico

politico

• Banned
  • 11,413 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:27 AM

Of course, the real problem is that that post did not really require "blinks". I think that something like this is a better response.

Posted Image

saying shema?
zinh.

#17 Snag

Snag

הבל יפצה פי

• Banned
  • 11,108 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:36 AM

saying shema?

with the left hand? :p
"Spiritual wants and instincts are as various in the human family as are physical appetites, complexions, and features, and a man is only at his best, morally, when he is equipped with the religious garment whose color and shape and size most nicely accommodate themselves to the spiritual complexion, angularities, and stature of the individual who wears it."

"The despotism of heaven is the one absolutely perfect government. An earthly despotism would be the absolutely perfect earthly government, if the conditions were the same; namely, the despot the perfectest individual of the human race, and his lease of life perpetual. But as a perishable perfect man must die, and leave his despotism in the hands of an imperfect successor, an earthly despotism is not merely a bad form of government, it is the worst form that is possible."

-Mark Twain

#18 33948

Shtark

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:12 PM

Sorry the truth does not sit well with you :-\

#19 starwolf

starwolf

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:38 PM

saying shema?

with the left hand? :p

I do have a response, but it would gt me kicked off the forum faster than you could say "beam me up--no intelligent life here...."*

*comment not addressed to either of you

הַתְקַשֵּׁר מַעֲדַנּוֹת כִּימָה אוֹ-מֹשְׁכוֹת כְּסִיל תְּפַתֵּחַ

doubt not through the ages one increasing purpose runs, and the thoughts of men are widened with the process of the suns.

#20 Snag

Snag

הבל יפצה פי

• Banned
  • 11,108 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:41 PM

I do have a response, but it would gt me kicked off the forum faster than you could say "beam me up--no intelligent life here...."*

i had a thought, but their right hands are clearly in evidence...
"Spiritual wants and instincts are as various in the human family as are physical appetites, complexions, and features, and a man is only at his best, morally, when he is equipped with the religious garment whose color and shape and size most nicely accommodate themselves to the spiritual complexion, angularities, and stature of the individual who wears it."

"The despotism of heaven is the one absolutely perfect government. An earthly despotism would be the absolutely perfect earthly government, if the conditions were the same; namely, the despot the perfectest individual of the human race, and his lease of life perpetual. But as a perishable perfect man must die, and leave his despotism in the hands of an imperfect successor, an earthly despotism is not merely a bad form of government, it is the worst form that is possible."

-Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users