• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 Razie

Razie

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 2,705 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:57 PM

If people would just be properly informed, they would choose Ashkenazi. The sperm banks are doing a disservice by not offering that as an option...

Did I say that sperm banks don't indicate if someone is Ashkenazi? They do. And largely so that Ashkenazi women can avoid these donors. Ashkenazi on the donor profile is generally a red flag that there is an increased risk of recessive bad genes. Sperm bank clients generally do not seek out Ashkenazi. The info is there more so that they can be avoided. I certainly would avoid an Ashkenazi donor.

#22 israeli4ever

israeli4ever

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:05 PM

Did I say that sperm banks don't indicate if someone is Ashkenazi? They do. And largely so that Ashkenazi women can avoid these donors. Ashkenazi on the donor profile is generally a red flag that there is an increased risk of recessive bad genes. Sperm bank clients generally do not seek out Ashkenazi. The info is there more so that they can be avoided. I certainly would avoid an Ashkenazi donor.

Then how will people have super-smart kids??
Disclaimer: The comments made by this poster do not necessarily represent an actual opinion, they are merely the latest output of an infinite amount of monkeys working on Shakespeare

"Frumkeit without Mentchlichkeit is not Yiddishkeit!" - Razie

"If you don't sin... Jesus died for nothing."

"because teaching is all about obscuration and obfuscation.."
- Snag

#23 33948

Shtark

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:57 PM

I think the real issue here is genetic counceling which is quite common among ashkenazi communities. They are able to set up yids with mates who will not produce a child with a genetic disease. Israel leads the world in such eugenic practices. Meanwhile they make sure to teach everyone else that it is "stupid" and "psuedo-science".

A person doesn't need in vitro fertilization to get genetically counceled. Genetic counceling is also starting to be used by the Amish, which is a similar inbred group with its own issues.

#24 starwolf

starwolf

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:12 PM

I think the real issue here is genetic counceling which is quite common among ashkenazi communities. They are able to set up yids with mates who will not produce a child with a genetic disease. Israel leads the world in such eugenic practices. Meanwhile they make sure to teach everyone else that it is "stupid" and "psuedo-science".

Post reported for antisemitic nonsense. where do you get this? Stormfront?

הַתְקַשֵּׁר מַעֲדַנּוֹת כִּימָה אוֹ-מֹשְׁכוֹת כְּסִיל תְּפַתֵּחַ

doubt not through the ages one increasing purpose runs, and the thoughts of men are widened with the process of the suns.

#25 paganyid

paganyid

Gabbai

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:21 PM

I think Zionist Jew has deficient intelligence. We should make a thread devoted to sterilizing him so he doesn't pass on his deficient intelligence. You know how those "Deficients" are... Always making babies they shouldn't...33948 sucks. Boo. what a sucker...

33948 sucks. Boo. What a sucker...

#26 starwolf

starwolf

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:07 PM

I think Zionist Jew has deficient intelligence. We should make a thread devoted to sterilizing him so he doesn't pass on his deficient intelligence. You know how those "Deficients" are... Always making babies they shouldn't...33948 sucks. Boo. what a sucker...

33948 sucks. Boo. What a sucker...

There is a difference between being consistently wrong and having "deficient intelligence".

doubt not through the ages one increasing purpose runs, and the thoughts of men are widened with the process of the suns.

#27 paganyid

paganyid

Gabbai

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:04 AM

Part of the embryo selection process is disposing of those that have identifiable genetic diseases, such as Tay Sachs. But, they are not looking for genes that give higher intelligence and high conscientiousness. Hopefully, this will change pretty soon.

I don't understand why the moderator would keep an eye on anti-Semitic comments and not the overtly racist comments of Zionist Jew. Do you realize the hatred these comments engender? Wake up! People, you have a troll living in your midst. Maybe everyone agrees with him... I don't see why there aren't more complaints...

Honestly, honestly, this forum and all its members should be deeply ashamed of themselves... gigantic chilul hashem... for no reason other than narcissism. To think my grandmother went through Auschwitz so this pig can spew his elitest drivel... shame shame shame...

#28 starwolf

starwolf

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:45 AM

I don't understand why the moderator would keep an eye on anti-Semitic comments and not the overtly racist comments of Zionist Jew. Do you realize the hatred these comments engender? Wake up! People, you have a troll living in your midst. Maybe everyone agrees with him... I don't see why there aren't more complaints...

Honestly, honestly, this forum and all its members should be deeply ashamed of themselves... gigantic chilul hashem... for no reason other than narcissism. To think my grandmother went through Auschwitz so this pig can spew his elitest drivel... shame shame shame...

Because "Zionist Jew" posts about Jewish superiority, while providing excellent counterexamples.

And many people on these forums have called him on his pseudoscientific nonsense, as you well know.

However, to accuse Jews of a genetic conpiracy is straight out of stormfront.

#29 Razie

Razie

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 2,705 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:10 AM

To think my grandmother went through Auschwitz so this pig can spew his elitest drivel...

Your grandmother went through Auschwitz because her other choice was to get shot. It has nothing to do with this. Why are you playing the holocaust card here?

#30 brianna

brianna

Sanctimonious Pleasure Seeker

• Members
  • 13,655 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:09 AM

If people would just be properly informed, they would choose Ashkenazi. The sperm banks are doing a disservice by not offering that as an option...

You're getting very close to suggesting Jews are a race, and I don't think I'm the only one who's very uncomfortable with that.
Certainly there is no shortage of married, left-wing harlots who do not cover their hair. Although, they're probably busy sacrificing their children to Ba‛al and filing divorce papers. ~ Milton

"Are you including as shomer negiya someone who is sleeping with his girlfriend but not shaking hands with the car dealer?" ~ Moshi

"Some people like their corn flakes soggy, other people get off on repression and guilt." ~ Sweet

Notice of New Policy: I now ask people permission before using their quotes.

#31 starwolf

starwolf

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:30 AM

You're getting very close to suggesting Jews are a race, and I don't think I'm the only one who's very uncomfortable with that.

I read Israeli4ever's post as tongue-in-cheek, and not as a serious suggestion. I honestly hope that I am correct in that assumption.

#32 TheDuncePolice

TheDuncePolice

Knows she doesn't know

• Members
  • 12,659 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:40 AM

Proud member of the "I don't always wait until I finish reading the thread to respond" club.

Believe me, every heart has its secret sorrows, which the world knows not; and oftentimes we call a man cold when he is only sad. ~ Robert C. Savage

#33 israeli4ever

israeli4ever

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:58 AM

I read Israeli4ever's post as tongue-in-cheek, and not as a serious suggestion. I honestly hope that I am correct in that assumption.

I'm sorry ppl, I thought this was obvious.

On a separate but related note, Brianna, why are Jews being a race or not get you so uncomfortable?
Disclaimer: The comments made by this poster do not necessarily represent an actual opinion, they are merely the latest output of an infinite amount of monkeys working on Shakespeare

"Frumkeit without Mentchlichkeit is not Yiddishkeit!" - Razie

"If you don't sin... Jesus died for nothing."

"because teaching is all about obscuration and obfuscation.."
- Snag

#34 33948

Shtark

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:35 AM

I find zionist jews posts to be informative. I see nothing wrong with attempts to improve yourself, your "race" (community, ethnicity- whatever you want to call it) or anything else. I find it to be a sick culture we live in where attempts to improve are looked down upon.

School and media sources do seem to attack non-Jewish teachings of Eugenics while ignoring Jewish ones. In each case usually this can be traced actually to a Jew writing the source material or dictating the policy. It's simply something I have observed myself. I suppose 99% of Jews are not involved in this but it seems to be a reality of our school systems and media.

Such things are real science backed with actual reproduceable studies, consistent data, logical conclusions etc. but beause it "offends" some people or for whatever reason it is shot down as "psuedo-science". I really don't see why this would lead to anti-semitism either. I think all groups of people should do their best to engage in responsible parenting, constant self improvement and being generally responsible for repairing the world. Instead there seems to be an anti-success culture in mainstream culture.

p.s. I would also throw this out there: why not have a private invitation forum related to the public forum for topics which may be controversial. Isn't there already a private section?

#35 starwolf

starwolf

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:16 AM

I find zionist jews posts to be informative. I see nothing wrong with attempts to improve yourself, your "race" (community, ethnicity- whatever you want to call it) or anything else. I find it to be a sick culture we live in where attempts to improve are looked down upon.

Conspiracy theorists of the world, unite!!!

#36 brianna

brianna

• Members
  • 13,655 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:33 PM

Self improvement is a great thing. However the idea that some races are superior to others is dangerous. First of all, what is a race? People of the same skin color and other "racial" traits can have hugely varied genetic backgrounds. Secondly, how do you propose people improve themselves on a group level on a genetic basis (since this is what you are presumably advocating for)?

School and media sources do seem to attack non-Jewish teachings of Eugenics while ignoring Jewish ones.

Name one Jewish source of eugenics. Judaism is about spiritual heritage, not genetic.

Such things are real science backed with actual reproduceable studies, consistent data, logical conclusions etc. but beause it "offends" some people or for whatever reason it is shot down as "psuedo-science". I really don't see why this would lead to anti-semitism either. I think all groups of people should do their best to engage in responsible parenting, constant self improvement and being generally responsible for repairing the world. Instead there seems to be an anti-success culture in mainstream culture.

Please explain what you're talking about.

p.s. I would also throw this out there: why not have a private invitation forum related to the public forum for topics which may be controversial. Isn't there already a private section?

Because it's not necessary. Controversial subjects are welcome, but you have to be prepared for people to share their thoughts that might be in disagreement with yours.
Certainly there is no shortage of married, left-wing harlots who do not cover their hair. Although, they're probably busy sacrificing their children to Ba‛al and filing divorce papers. ~ Milton

"Are you including as shomer negiya someone who is sleeping with his girlfriend but not shaking hands with the car dealer?" ~ Moshi

"Some people like their corn flakes soggy, other people get off on repression and guilt." ~ Sweet

#37 Belle

Belle

anomaly

• Members
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:48 PM

Name one Jewish source of eugenics. Judaism is about spiritual heritage, not genetic.

Yichus!
"Belle has the right of it" - Shemmy

"i have come to believe that belle is closer to the truth" - Snag

"Belle is, of course, right." - Razie

#38 paganyid

paganyid

Gabbai

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:11 PM

Your grandmother went through Auschwitz because her other choice was to get shot. It has nothing to do with this. Why are you playing the holocaust card here?

Because Jewish elitism is so filthy and dangerous. Because its one of the main contributors to driving intelligent people away from religious Judaism. Because at its root is hatred for others. I'll repeat it in case you've got a missing link in your forelobe: because at its root is hatred for others.

Because "Zionist Jew" posts about Jewish superiority, while providing excellent counterexamples.

Personally, Starwolf, I found your protestations against Zionist Jew's assertions on this thread to be rather effeminate. Don't bother posturing anymore as an open-minded person. You do better being an empiricist and Charedi-hater...

Are people even sure he's not a Stormfront troll? His name is Zionist Jew. He is sometimes subtly and sometimes overtly racist. A stormfront troll couldnt cook up a better outfit than this pig.

#39 brianna

brianna

• Members
  • 13,655 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:32 PM

Yichus!

Which is spiritual not genetic.

#40 starwolf

starwolf

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:00 PM

Personally, Starwolf, I found your protestations against Zionist Jew's assertions on this thread to be rather effeminate. Don't bother posturing anymore as an open-minded person. You do better being an empiricist and Charedi-hater...

Where to start? First of all, i am not a "hareidi-hater". I don't hate anyone. i think that hareidi philosphy is wrong. It damages the Jewish religion and the State of Israel. That has little to do with hareidi individuals.

Second, I do not "posture" as anything. i express my opinions. if I don't fit into your preconception of my particular personality, well--tough. I am not sure that I understand what you mean by "effeminate" Do you mean weak? if so, pehaps you should choose a different word.

In any case, i will hitch up my intellectual cargo pants and attempt to explain my attitude toward the poster called "Zionist Jew".

Are people even sure he's not a Stormfront troll? His name is Zionist Jew. He is sometimes subtly and sometimes overtly racist. A stormfront troll couldnt cook up a better outfit than this pig.

I am not sure that he is not a troll, but I do attempt to give people the benefit of the doubt online.
I have posted a number of times that I think that ZJ is consistently wrong. I believe that i have even posted to the effect that a stopped clock has a better track record than ZJ. I think that he must have an "alternative" way of thinking that is about 90 degrees from the intellectual norm, and that he is completely incapable of distinguishing reality from his conceptions. This is most noticeable to me because he usually posts in the "Health" section, and often posts about science, with a principal interest in matters relating to evolution, genetics, and the brain. In just about every case, his posts reflect a total misunderstanding of science, the scientific process, and everything related to it. in fact, I believe that I have posted that I should use his postings about evolution to show students about popular misconceptions about science. I don't think that there is a stronger way for me to show my condemnation than to read my responses to his posts. But if you wish to condemn him using stronger words, go for it. i don't need to do your work for you.

Yes, I could come down much harder on ZJ, and have been tempted to do so when we point out our mutual disagreements, and our lack of respect for one another's opinions. But I am not sure if his misconceptions about science, Judaism, and the world in general are the result of an alternative worldview, or he really does have some sort of other problem. So I choose not to criticize him in harsher terms-- for the moment.

As for his ideas about Jewish superiority, improving the Jewish genome, Jewish guys being "babe magnets", Jews not eating fast food---well, those posts are so divorced from reality that they provide me (and I suspect a few others) with a source of amusement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users