• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 TheDuncePolice

TheDuncePolice

Knows she doesn't know

• Members
  • 12,659 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:47 AM

Proud member of the "I don't always wait until I finish reading the thread to respond" club.

Believe me, every heart has its secret sorrows, which the world knows not; and oftentimes we call a man cold when he is only sad. ~ Robert C. Savage

#2 adiel

adiel

Gabbai

• Members
  • 782 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:17 AM

what kind of router are you using? 99% of wifi disconnect issues is a problem with the router handling network traffic.
We are the music makers , and we are the dreamers of the dreams. - Willy Wonka

What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. - Napoleon Hill

Frumkeit without Mentchlichkeit is not Yiddishkeit!

#3 TheDuncePolice

TheDuncePolice

Knows she doesn't know

• Members
  • 12,659 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:21 AM

Proud member of the "I don't always wait until I finish reading the thread to respond" club.

Believe me, every heart has its secret sorrows, which the world knows not; and oftentimes we call a man cold when he is only sad. ~ Robert C. Savage

#4 Dan

Dan

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:19 PM

Mac's :nea:

Spoiler

כלל זה יהא נקוט בידך: מי שאינו רואה את המקום [=ה'] בכל מקום, אינו רואה בשום מקום
איפה נמצא אלוקים? בכל מקום שנותנים לו להיכנס
-Kotzker

נישט אלעס וואס מען טראכט דארף מען זאגען, נישט אלעס וואס מען זאגט דארף מען שרייבען, נישט אלעס וואס מען שרייבט דארף מען דרוקען און נישט אלעס וואס מען דרוקט דארף מען ליינען!
-R' Salanter

יש בן חורין שרוחו רוח של עבד, ויש עבד שרוחו מלאה חירות; הנאמן לעצמיותו בן חורין הוא, ומי שכל חייו הם רק במה שטוב ויפה בעיני אחרים הוא עבד
-R' Kook

#5 TheDuncePolice

TheDuncePolice

Knows she doesn't know

• Members
  • 12,659 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:55 PM

#6 DQ

DQ

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:08 PM

Why would you want to get wifi through your computer? Isn't it a tad inefficient, and don't you have to keep your computer on for the wifi to work? Get a wireless router for $29 on newegg and be rid of all your troubles.

#7 Dan

Dan

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:25 PM

Why would you want to get wifi through your computer? Isn't it a tad inefficient, and don't you have to keep your computer on for the wifi to work? Get a wireless router for $29 on newegg and be rid of all your troubles.

http://www.fatwallet.com/Newegg-coupons/
כלל זה יהא נקוט בידך: מי שאינו רואה את המקום [=ה'] בכל מקום, אינו רואה בשום מקום
איפה נמצא אלוקים? בכל מקום שנותנים לו להיכנס
-Kotzker

נישט אלעס וואס מען טראכט דארף מען זאגען, נישט אלעס וואס מען זאגט דארף מען שרייבען, נישט אלעס וואס מען שרייבט דארף מען דרוקען און נישט אלעס וואס מען דרוקט דארף מען ליינען!
-R' Salanter

יש בן חורין שרוחו רוח של עבד, ויש עבד שרוחו מלאה חירות; הנאמן לעצמיותו בן חורין הוא, ומי שכל חייו הם רק במה שטוב ויפה בעיני אחרים הוא עבד
-R' Kook

#8 TheDuncePolice

TheDuncePolice

Knows she doesn't know

• Members
  • 12,659 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:14 PM

#9 Xi

Xi

-->

• Banned
  • 6,300 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:12 AM

Because it's a luxury as is and one that I'd never buy now, but am lucky to have it. It used to work, so I don't see the need to shell out 30 bucks for this.

Are you running the latest version of your OS / firmware?
Did this happen around an upgrade?
Xi is intimidating, in an endearing sort of way. --Gretchen

#10 TheDuncePolice

TheDuncePolice

Knows she doesn't know

• Members
  • 12,659 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:48 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users