• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 brianna

brianna

Sanctimonious Pleasure Seeker

• Members
  • 13,655 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:21 PM

Just send an e-mail to your boss saying, "Dude, I'll be out on Tuesday and Wednesday and the next Monday. If you need me, call my cell phone or shoot me an e-mail."

That would get me fired.

I have to submit a time off request two weeks in advance.
Certainly there is no shortage of married, left-wing harlots who do not cover their hair. Although, they're probably busy sacrificing their children to Ba‛al and filing divorce papers. ~ Milton

"Are you including as shomer negiya someone who is sleeping with his girlfriend but not shaking hands with the car dealer?" ~ Moshi

"Some people like their corn flakes soggy, other people get off on repression and guilt." ~ Sweet

Notice of New Policy: I now ask people permission before using their quotes.

#22 Diogenes The Cynic

Diogenes The Cynic

Gabbai

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:43 AM

That would get me fired.

I have to submit a time off request two weeks in advance.

So, Ms. fancypants has a real job, doesn't she?
Libertarian. Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.

#23 brianna

brianna

Sanctimonious Pleasure Seeker

• Members
  • 13,655 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:26 AM

So, Ms. fancypants has a real job, doesn't she?

As of nearly two years ago. Get with the times.
Certainly there is no shortage of married, left-wing harlots who do not cover their hair. Although, they're probably busy sacrificing their children to Ba‛al and filing divorce papers. ~ Milton

"Are you including as shomer negiya someone who is sleeping with his girlfriend but not shaking hands with the car dealer?" ~ Moshi

"Some people like their corn flakes soggy, other people get off on repression and guilt." ~ Sweet

Notice of New Policy: I now ask people permission before using their quotes.

#24 Snag

Snag

הבל יפצה פי

• Banned
  • 11,108 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:01 PM

I had little experience with pubic transportation... So I decide to ask some chick

:rofl:
"Spiritual wants and instincts are as various in the human family as are physical appetites, complexions, and features, and a man is only at his best, morally, when he is equipped with the religious garment whose color and shape and size most nicely accommodate themselves to the spiritual complexion, angularities, and stature of the individual who wears it."

"The despotism of heaven is the one absolutely perfect government. An earthly despotism would be the absolutely perfect earthly government, if the conditions were the same; namely, the despot the perfectest individual of the human race, and his lease of life perpetual. But as a perishable perfect man must die, and leave his despotism in the hands of an imperfect successor, an earthly despotism is not merely a bad form of government, it is the worst form that is possible."

-Mark Twain

#25 Xi

Xi

-->

• Banned
  • 6,300 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:03 PM

Oops.
Xi is intimidating, in an endearing sort of way. --Gretchen

#26 Kalashnikover_Rebbe

Kalashnikover_Rebbe

fine, nice looking, batampte Ben Torah

• Members
  • 26,049 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:25 AM

Oops.

That was a DELIBERATE "typo" but feel free to think it wasn't if it's funnier.... ;)
[/flirting]

#27 Xi

Xi

-->

• Banned
  • 6,300 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:20 AM

That was a DELIBERATE "typo" but feel free to think it wasn't if it's funnier.... ;)

Eh?
Xi is intimidating, in an endearing sort of way. --Gretchen

#28 Kalashnikover_Rebbe

Kalashnikover_Rebbe

fine, nice looking, batampte Ben Torah

• Members
  • 26,049 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:14 PM

Eh?

What are you, Canadian??? :unsure:
[/flirting]

1 user(s) are reading this topic