• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Diogenes The Cynic

Diogenes The Cynic

Gabbai

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:14 PM

I have a lot of them. Most I'll never read. Where could I get the most resale out of them? Amazon, or ebay, or what? Lemme know!
Libertarian. Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.

#2 Arizona

Arizona

Checking IDs

• Members
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:37 PM

"But it's a dry heat."

#3 Snag

Snag

הבל יפצה פי

• Banned
  • 11,108 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:20 AM

tell me what you've got - if it's anythign i'm interested in, i'll make you an offer...
"Spiritual wants and instincts are as various in the human family as are physical appetites, complexions, and features, and a man is only at his best, morally, when he is equipped with the religious garment whose color and shape and size most nicely accommodate themselves to the spiritual complexion, angularities, and stature of the individual who wears it."

"The despotism of heaven is the one absolutely perfect government. An earthly despotism would be the absolutely perfect earthly government, if the conditions were the same; namely, the despot the perfectest individual of the human race, and his lease of life perpetual. But as a perishable perfect man must die, and leave his despotism in the hands of an imperfect successor, an earthly despotism is not merely a bad form of government, it is the worst form that is possible."

-Mark Twain

#4 Diogenes The Cynic

Diogenes The Cynic

Gabbai

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:06 PM

tell me what you've got - if it's anythign i'm interested in, i'll make you an offer...

-The entire Ben Ish Hai series (out of print)
-Me'am Loez for Nach (entire series)
-Perush Hai for Eruvin
-Illustrated guide to Bava Metzia
-Faith and Folly (out of print)

Every Aramaic/English dictionary and grammar guide in current use

About a half dozen books on sofrut, plus ink, kulmusim, and klaf for a megillah

#5 moe says

moe says

very tans

• Members
  • 3,533 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 06:41 PM

If you have the alcaly dictionary, I would be interested for the right price.

also possibly the sofrus stuff.
יושב בשמים ישחק השׁם ילעג למו

#6 Snag

Snag

הבל יפצה פי

• Banned
  • 11,108 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:03 AM

-The entire Ben Ish Hai series (out of print) want
-Me'am Loez for Nach (entire series) english or hebrew? i have the hebrew until and including shmuel, plus avos
-Perush Hai for Eruvin not my speed
-Illustrated guide to Bava Metzia i don' even know what this is
-Faith and Folly (out of print) i have the hebrew - kuntres tamim tihye

"Spiritual wants and instincts are as various in the human family as are physical appetites, complexions, and features, and a man is only at his best, morally, when he is equipped with the religious garment whose color and shape and size most nicely accommodate themselves to the spiritual complexion, angularities, and stature of the individual who wears it."

"The despotism of heaven is the one absolutely perfect government. An earthly despotism would be the absolutely perfect earthly government, if the conditions were the same; namely, the despot the perfectest individual of the human race, and his lease of life perpetual. But as a perishable perfect man must die, and leave his despotism in the hands of an imperfect successor, an earthly despotism is not merely a bad form of government, it is the worst form that is possible."

-Mark Twain

#7 Diogenes The Cynic

Diogenes The Cynic

Gabbai

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:48 AM

English Me'am Loez

#8 Snag

Snag

הבל יפצה פי

• Banned
  • 11,108 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:55 AM

English Me'am Loez

ok, then you'd probably be better off selling it as a set, even if i do want the volumes i don't have in hebrew...

what is in the ben ish chai series?

-Mark Twain

#9 Arizona

Arizona

Checking IDs

• Members
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:25 AM

"But it's a dry heat."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users