Sneakers

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 hello kitty

hello kitty

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:22 AM

What sneakers do you wear when you exercise?

#2 Snag

Snag

הבל יפצה פי

• Banned
  • 11,108 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:30 AM

Cheap ones
"Spiritual wants and instincts are as various in the human family as are physical appetites, complexions, and features, and a man is only at his best, morally, when he is equipped with the religious garment whose color and shape and size most nicely accommodate themselves to the spiritual complexion, angularities, and stature of the individual who wears it."

"The despotism of heaven is the one absolutely perfect government. An earthly despotism would be the absolutely perfect earthly government, if the conditions were the same; namely, the despot the perfectest individual of the human race, and his lease of life perpetual. But as a perishable perfect man must die, and leave his despotism in the hands of an imperfect successor, an earthly despotism is not merely a bad form of government, it is the worst form that is possible."

-Mark Twain

#3 LoveToLaugh

LoveToLaugh

Huh?

• Members
  • 5,341 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:31 AM

None in particular but my sneakers are New Balance ones. BTW, I wear sneakers at other times, such as when i'm walking or even sometimes to work.
God, grant us the...
Serenity to accept things we cannot change,
Courage to change the things we can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference
Patience for the things that take time
Appreciation for all that we have, and
Tolerance for those with different struggles
Freedom to live beyond the limitations of our past ways, the
Ability to feel your love for us and our love for each other and the
Strength to get up and try again even when we feel it is hopeless.

#4 Red Hare

Red Hare

When this old you are, look as good you will not !

• Members
  • 5,238 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:54 AM

I do step and floor aerobics - side to side activity as well as front to back - so I need cross trainers. Most people wear running shoes but that's incorrect and can mess up your joints as they don't have enough support. Running is just a front to back activity.
"There's a stroller called Phil and Ted's? Is that the kind for most excellent adventuresome babies?" Sweet

"I discovered that all the participating members here are 'black sheep' in their own circles. On Hashkafah.com, the mainstream is truly wacked." Silent J

"H.com becomes a proverbial Hotel California for many of us" Nooch

#5 Sweet

Sweet

Passionately Ambivalent

• Members
  • 6,949 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:26 AM

I do Zumba, and it's important in such a class to attract the lay-deez so I wear Allen Edmonds wingtips.
The world has too many stupid people who are full of confidence, and smart people who are full of self-doubt.

#6 Red Hare

Red Hare

• Members
  • 5,238 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:33 AM

I hate doing Zumba with men.
"There's a stroller called Phil and Ted's? Is that the kind for most excellent adventuresome babies?" Sweet

"I discovered that all the participating members here are 'black sheep' in their own circles. On Hashkafah.com, the mainstream is truly wacked." Silent J

#7 Shaina

Shaina

Resident Phlebotomist

• Members
  • 3,423 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:27 AM

I need a good recommendation for cross trainers - my current sneaks are killing my feet/calves.
Posted Image

#8 Diogenes The Cynic

Diogenes The Cynic

Gabbai

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:42 PM

High arch sneakers. Even then I don't use treadmills because they wreck havoc on your body. They're just good support of lifting weights.
Libertarian. Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.

#9 Red Hare

Red Hare

• Members
  • 5,238 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:02 PM

I don't like the fit of Puma or New Balance. But it's reallly up to you - try on a few pairs. Sketchers are comfy. Asia was junky. and the list goes on ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users