Photo

Russian (Jewish) people look retarded often?

or is it just me?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Shoshi

Shoshi

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:18 PM

Lately, I've been noting that many of the Russians I meet here in New York, most of them (but not all) look a bit retarded. (Or to be more politically correct: "developmentally delayed".)
I am not sure why that is. It's something in their face that has a retarded, clueless, dull kind of look.

Let me be clear, I am not saying that Russians are unintelligent. Some of the people I have noticed have that retarded racial expressions are highly skilled professionals with master's degrees or even higher. And they perform well at work and speak intelligently often.

It's just before they open their mouth to speak, you are half expecting them to be retarded. It's a very strange phenomenon.

Has anyone else noticed this?

If I can find some, I will post some links to pictures of Russian people to illustrate.

#2 paganyid

paganyid

Gabbai

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:13 AM

do you have a brain?

#3 Diogenes The Cynic

Diogenes The Cynic

Gabbai

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:29 AM

Well, the closest thing I have to a theory is this.

In WWII an entire cohort of men at certain age groups were wiped out. I asked Russians what society was like in the immediate postwar period, and they said that a young guy could get any woman/women he wanted.

So the postwar boom they had was from a bunch of medical rejects.

Thats my theory, at least.
Libertarian. Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.

#4 Pinchas

Pinchas

Make Aliyah!

• Members
  • 13,421 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:36 AM

And Elana gets upset at me...

Pinchas is right - micha

For the record, IRL he is a really nice guy! - HappyDuck, Z"L

#5 Kalashnikover_Rebbe

Kalashnikover_Rebbe

fine, nice looking, batampte Ben Torah

• Members
  • 26,049 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:54 PM

This had BETTER be an April Fool's Day gag.... :blink:
[/flirting]

#6 Shoshi

Shoshi

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:24 PM

Okay, tell me that no one has ever notice this before?

#7 Shaina

Shaina

Resident Phlebotomist

• Members
  • 3,423 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:35 PM

What the heck??? :o
Posted Image

#8 Psychodad

Psychodad

• Members
  • 7,376 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:24 AM

What the heck??? :o

Is this really any different from the rest of her odd posts?

#9 Shaina

Shaina

Resident Phlebotomist

• Members
  • 3,423 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:26 AM

You make a very good point.
Posted Image

#10 Kalashnikover_Rebbe

Kalashnikover_Rebbe

fine, nice looking, batampte Ben Torah

• Members
  • 26,049 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

Is this really any different from the rest of her odd posts?

Yes, this tops anything else she has said by FAR...
[/flirting]

#11 agent220

agent220

Mommy

• Members
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:55 AM

Do they also smell?

(I've been confused by Russians as being someone Russian. Supposedly I looked it. No one said I looked "developmentally delayed". Not only that, but it's not like "some Russians have professional degrees": I know many, many Russians and they by far are superior to those that epitomize the American standard of education and intelligence....)
When you try to make a statement, all you're really doing is raising questions.

#12 Arik

Arik

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:41 PM

Nope, can't say i ever noticed this :sorry:

#13 darkgreenjeans

darkgreenjeans

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:16 PM

russian jews are hot

i've met retarded people i thought were kinda hot too, honestly, well one at least, wait no, two, they were both autistic.. muahahah

dont think they really look the same though

#14 Shoshi

Shoshi

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

russian jews are hot

How so?

#15 Diogenes The Cynic

Diogenes The Cynic

Gabbai

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

Do they also smell?

(I've been confused by Russians as being someone Russian. Supposedly I looked it. No one said I looked "developmentally delayed". Not only that, but it's not like "some Russians have professional degrees": I know many, many Russians and they by far are superior to those that epitomize the American standard of education and intelligence....)

Do you have an unusually round head?

#16 Shoshi

Shoshi

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:43 PM

They often have round heads, but also very flat/blank/blunted expressions on their faces when they walk down the street.

#17 Diogenes The Cynic

Diogenes The Cynic

Gabbai

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:38 AM

They often have round heads, but also very flat/blank/blunted expressions on their faces when they walk down the street.

Pure phrenology.

#18 33948

Shtark

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:32 PM

Most Russian Jews are not any more attractive than other Jews. I think there is some small population of blond nordic short Nordic looking Jews, but most of the "hot" jews are slavs claiming to be Jewish in my opinion. But the 1/2 and 1/4 Jew/slav mixes are usually pretty hot.

I noticed that so many people in Ukraine/Russia have college degrees and I hear about the great intelligence there. But I paid for one of those dating sites and talked to a lot of people there and also met a lot of Russians here. They are all the same. They seem to have little concern about the future/other people. They have little ambition and most have no understanding of economics/business. They sort of go through life like children. They never have a clear career plan or any focus in life. This includes all the college educated ones.

Most of them with college degrees just went to school for fun or something. They had no career in mind. They supposedly have degrees in psychology or something but have a job washing dishes. And when you talk to them they don't act very educated or seem knowledgeable about many things.

Many of them claim to be desperate for money but if you give them opportunities to work and earn money they don't want to do it.

Then among Russians that live here in the U.S. around me if you hire a Russian painter they usually mess up the job. If you hire a Russian mechanic they don't do the job right and have a bad attitude towards people. It's like a level of laziness that seems more at home in the black ghetto or somewhere. It totally doesn't fit in with the normal Anglo-Saxon cultural ethos. When I went to high school most of the Russian men dropped out of school because they were simply too lazy to go. They lived here in the US and parents had good jobs. Nothing to do with environment at all.

I don't know if it is the communist mentality or some kind of genetic deficiency. But there is certainly some kind of brain drain among Russians both in the US and in their native land. It's not only that- also the attitude. They always walk around with a sad or angry look on their face. They complain about everything (but never make an effort to fix things) and generally have a bad will towards others.

I have met a few Jewish/Russians and Jewish/Russian mixes who were very intelligent, successful, educated etc. But especially among the non-Jewish and even a lot of Jewish Russians their work ethic an mentality is unbelievable to someone coming from a Germanic (U.S., England, Germany etc.) culture.

It seems like Southern Europe, France and Slavs just want to sit around all day drinking wine or vodka and have no worries about their own well being. Whether they are rich and successful or living in total poverty it doesn't matter. They have little motivation to better themselves or their enviornment.

I read an interesting article by a Jew stating that the Russian peasant was the proto-typical "goy" who Jews seek to avoid becoming like (lazy, slothful, uneducated). I think it makes a lot of sense. Honestly seeing these people kind of makes me want to work harder to better myself because I'd be ashamed to be like that. But they have no shame either. A russian could lose a race then shout about being the fastest. They have big egos as well.

They remind me of black American culture. Lazy, huge egos, women act a bit loose, no concern for improving their situation, expect others to solve their problems etc. only difference is that most slavs are married and most black americans have single parent households.

#19 Shoshi

Shoshi

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:59 PM

I don't know if it is the communist mentality or some kind of genetic deficiency. But there is certainly some kind of brain drain among Russians both in the US and in their native land. It's not only that- also the attitude. They always walk around with a sad or angry look on their face.

Yes.
I think most of them have PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) from having lived under Communism.

#20 mroof

mroof

Gabbai

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:06 AM

Help! I wasted five minutes of my life reading this stereotypical nonsense and want that time back now.
.colorful .dreams
Posted Image
The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances...if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users