• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#101 Yudi

Yudi

Hocker

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:17 PM

You mean there is something we Jews don't control :shok: My my how remiss of us :blush: Mmm.... I wonder what it could be :unknw:

Isn't there a small tin mine in Tierra del Fuego we don't control or is it a goat farm in Mongolia? Oh dear... I can never remember which :unsure:

#102 jamal

jamal

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:10 PM

Isn't there a small tin mine in Tierra del Fuego we don't control or is it a goat farm in Mongolia? Oh dear... I can never remember which :unsure:

we dont control ####

#103 33948

Shtark

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:39 AM

98% of Jews don't control much. It's the small percentage of racist zionist jews, and here is the important part WHO USE THEIR POWER TO PROMOTE A RACIST AGENDA- that create the problem. This would be the three or four people who control over 90% of the media in America, the handful of zillionaires who contribute to AIPAC and other political lobbies, those who run B'nai B'rith and the ADL and if you believe it, the secret agenda behind free masons (who have also infiltrated the catholic church). Herein we have the source of such teachings as "be ashamed of European ancestry". Of course there are the millions of rank and file Jews (Tim Wise) who jump on board and use this as an opportunity for personal advancement. So they do a lot to make people ashamed of their heritage, instigate conflict etc. and find themselves getting high paying gigs at prestigious universities, social events etc.

Of course again the rank and file Jew doesn't benefit a lot from this. Virtually everyone loses. Take for instance the zionists post WWII who stated they would rather have Hitler kill Jews because it drums up support for Israel or from Tim Wise's pen:

When the British devised a plan to allow thousands of German Jewish children to enter the U.K. and be saved from the Holocaust, David Ben-Gurion, who would become Israel’s first Prime Minister balked, explaining:
“If I knew it would be possible to save all the children in Germany by bringing them to England, and only half of them by transporting them to (Israel) then I would opt for the second alternative.”

Of course I suspect Tim Wise's condemnation of Zionism is merely pragmatic. I doubt he will go to Israel and tell young students that they all share a collective guilt and owe a collective debt to the rest of humanity (or take any real meaningful action to harm zionism). Such hate is reserved for the non-Jew, primarily white males currently. Rather he writes an article that zionism is wrong so as to not throw up so many red flags as to his real intentions.

What is most alarming is the double standard. If we live in a society where inequality is acceptable as a natural product of people's varying talents, abilities and ambitions- then ok. If we live in a society that seeks to balance power- ok. But what happens is typically non-Jews (especially white males) are told to "give up" their power as a means of justice and equality, whereas disproportinate Jewish income, influence, wealth etc. is all due to some inherent superiority of Jews and they deserve the power (well documented through countess sources. Most notably the bragging of many Jews who can easily back up their claims with statistics).

Then on the other hand accusations of Jewish influence, power etc. are also met with "what are you talking about". It's simply the injustice of the system that is the main problem and a source of conflict. If you look at history, global politics etc. you see that where Jews go prosperity does not follow, but rather ethnic conflict, wars etc. Take for instance Europe. Europeans have peacefully co-habitated with Saamis, Asiatic natives (Siberians), Gypsies etc. for centuries. Yet Jews alone seem to stire up hate, ethnic tensions and eventual conflict that harms Jews most of all perhaps.

Again from Tim Wise's article:

Consider Herzl: a man who believed Jews were to blame for anti-Semitism, and thus, only by fleeing for Palestine could we be safe. In The Jewish State, he wrote:
“Every nation in whose midst Jews live is, either covertly or openly, anti-Semitic…its immediate cause is our excessive production of mediocre intellects, who cannot find an outlet downwards or upwards. When we sink, we become a revolutionary proletariat. When we rise, there also rises our terrible power of the purse.”
He went on to say, “The Jews are carrying the seeds of anti-Semitism into England; they have already introduced it into America.”

There should be more tolerance training among Jews, as a means to actually help them succeed and minimize anti-semitism. conflict is only useful in certain marginal (extreme) situations.

It's typically the same story throughout history. A group of people come into power because they are strong and competitive (usually underdogs). Once in power they create a system of privilege. they justify this system with some ideology of their own superiority. Over generations their people lose touch with reality (any real struggle in life) and become accustomed to privilege. As a result they anger their subjects (cattle). Also their growing incompetence and being increasingly divorced from the real world usually makes them vulnerable to some eventually revolution, take over etc. Consider the fall of Rome, the French revolution etc. I would say Judaism has entered a golden age and is thusly becoming ripe for destruction and rebirth. There is this huge system of power and privelege in place for Jews, zionism etc.

This is why a socially mobile and inclusive society is better. It's more efficient than the constant warfare and revolutions of medieval Europe (also repeated elsewhere globally and throughout history). So most people in the know would promote a system of fairness and balance (as it benefits everyone) rather than perpetuating a system of privilege, racism, royal system etc.

source (Tim Wise article):

http://www.timwise.o...-dissident-jew/

#104 Yudi

Yudi

Hocker

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:10 AM

source (Tim Wise article):
http://www.timwise.o...-dissident-jew/

33948, you do realise this is a Jewish forum? Oh, of course you do.

If I wanted to read antisemitic bile, then I’d go to an antisemitic website.

I do not think it is appropriate that Jews coming into a Jewish forum should be confronted with your antisemitism.

I had a lovely Shabbat today, then had dinner with a Holocaust survivor tonight. I don’t really need to come home and read your lies and conspiracy propaganda on a Jewish forum. We know where your hate ends up.

What you have written, and the Tim Wise article you posted - holes throughout all of it :excl:

#105 paganyid

paganyid

Gabbai

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:36 PM

Yeah, I know. 33948 is such a hateful ignorant little turd. I look forward to hearing about his lack of success in life and why its blamed on Jews.

#106 Yudi

Yudi

Hocker

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:22 AM

Yeah, I know. 33948 is such a hateful ignorant little turd. I look forward to hearing about his lack of success in life and why its blamed on Jews.

Yeah, 33948 has certainly made several explicitly anti-Jewish posts recently, including in other threads.

Oh, and antisemites don't need to be unsuccessful in life to blame the Jews for their state.

#107 33948

Shtark

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:41 AM

Well it's Jewish related discussion. Jews would have better counterpoints in general.

#108 Yudi

Yudi

Hocker

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:20 AM

Well it's Jewish related discussion. Jews would have better counterpoints in general.

Huh? <_<

#109 Guest_Israel Reals_*

Guest_Israel Reals_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2016 - 01:28 PM

WIN a LUXURIOUS ALL-EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO ISRAEL by answering our survey!

Click Here: http://israelreals.com/survey/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users