Fat chicks and shows

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 jamal

jamal

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:48 PM

Is it just me or are all fat chicks into broadways shows etc? It seems from my friends, family and even on facebook.

#2 Kalashnikover_Rebbe

Kalashnikover_Rebbe

fine, nice looking, batampte Ben Torah

• Members
  • 26,049 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:36 AM

I consider myself to be an expert on the topic, and I really haven't noticed...
[/flirting]

#3 Pinchas

Pinchas

Make Aliyah!

• Members
  • 13,421 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:49 AM

Maybe it's just because all the chicks in NY are fat?

Pinchas is right - micha

For the record, IRL he is a really nice guy! - HappyDuck, Z"L

#4 jamal

jamal

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:16 AM

I consider myself to be an expert on the topic, and I really haven't noticed...

now this time you look around, look out for that detail...

Maybe it's just because all the chicks in NY are fat?

maybe, but those are the show goer ones

#5 spectra

spectra

Gabbai

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:23 AM

Is it just me or are all fat chicks into broadways shows etc? It seems from my friends, family and even on facebook.

Is it just you? Well, lets put your comment on the balance and check the weight. If you flatter yourself at someone else's expense, you take away from them for your own personal gain.

#6 33948

Shtark

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:30 AM

Probably just related to your local area. Around here nobody is into broadway shows or musicals. Maybe the gay community being an exception...

#7 Red Hare

Red Hare

When this old you are, look as good you will not !

• Members
  • 5,238 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:39 AM

a lot of people really are fat. and if they like passive entertianment like that, they aren't going to be thinner.
"There's a stroller called Phil and Ted's? Is that the kind for most excellent adventuresome babies?" Sweet

"I discovered that all the participating members here are 'black sheep' in their own circles. On Hashkafah.com, the mainstream is truly wacked." Silent J

"H.com becomes a proverbial Hotel California for many of us" Nooch

#8 jamal

jamal

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:52 AM

Is it just you? Well, lets put your comment on the balance and check the weight. If you flatter yourself at someone else's expense, you take away from them for your own personal gain.

"balance.... weight....flatter" are you making a joke? cuz thats really punny dude.

Probably just related to your local area. Around here nobody is into broadway shows or musicals. Maybe the gay community being an exception...

are there a lot of fat chicks in the gay community there?

a lot of people really are fat. and if they like passive entertianment like that, they aren't going to be thinner.

Thats true, I just seem to be noticing it in higher numbers in show goers then those who are more into movies or tv.

#9 spectra

spectra

Gabbai

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:58 AM

I have never seen a broadway show or musical. I was just wondering why you inject gayness into it ? Is that what they do? Or you do?

#10 jamal

jamal

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:32 AM

I have never seen a broadway show or musical. I was just wondering why you inject gayness into it ? Is that what they do? Or you do?

you are the subject of many posts.

#11 33948

Shtark

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:40 AM

Yeah fat lesbians. But when I think of it's probably the gay men that watch the shows.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users