Miami/Florida keys

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 33948

Shtark

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:46 PM

Has anyone been to Miami? I'm just wondering what is so great about this place? What are the good areas to visit? As far as I know the only thing that is in Miami are massive quantities of cocaine. But a lot of people seem to talk about it as though it is some amazing place. I'm just wondering exactly what attractions? What resteraunts are great, what bars, what tourist attractions etc.?

And similar with the Florida keys. I understand you can look at the water and take your picture at the southernmost point, but where exactly are the interesting areas?

#2 Kalashnikover_Rebbe

Kalashnikover_Rebbe

fine, nice looking, batampte Ben Torah

• Members
  • 26,049 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

h0tt chix...
[/flirting]

#3 Pinchas

Pinchas

Make Aliyah!

• Members
  • 13,421 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:30 AM

Been to both.

Both are overrated.

Pinchas is right - micha

For the record, IRL he is a really nice guy! - HappyDuck, Z"L

#4 33948

Shtark

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:14 AM

I live near these areas, but don't see any reason to go. Yet at the same time I hear people talking about them like they are great. It's pretty similar no matter where you are in Florida. The beaches are mostly the same. I'm just wondering if there is something I don't know about.

Yeah there are some good looking hispanic chicks around the Miami area and some really nice wealthy neighborhoods to look at. Maybe a few interesting bars to drink at, as well as the beach. Other than that I'm not sure what the rage is. I think it has to do with rappers like Will Smith and such talking about how great it is. The only reason the rich people like it is the large supply of coke. Since I'm not a drug addict, I don't see the appeal.

What about New York?

I would like to travel but it seems like everything is the same. Every town you go is mostly the same mix of people, the same Mcdonalds, wal-marts, shell gas stations etc. All you get are cheesy land marks like the statue of liberty, the arch of st. louis etc.

People say New York is great, but I can never get an answer as far as what is great about it? A cowboy in his underwear? Stores? Who really cares. I'm sure if I had a lot of money and social connections I would have a great time in NY. Not sure what the appeal is for an average person who doesn't get thrilled by crowds, stores and sky scrapers.

But maybe I don't know the cool places to visit.

The only thing I ever saw that really amazed me was looking at the grand canyon in person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users