• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 adiel

adiel

Gabbai

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:31 PM

<. <!-- . id="ytplayer" class="EmbeddedVideo" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="https://youtube.com/embed/FhaUVmYBXD0?html5=1&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen /><. -->>
We are the music makers , and we are the dreamers of the dreams. - Willy Wonka

What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. - Napoleon Hill

Frumkeit without Mentchlichkeit is not Yiddishkeit!

#2 sal

sal

Gabbai

• Members
  • 843 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:39 PM

Heard the speech, not bad. Lets see if it had an impact.

#3 33948

Shtark

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:33 PM

We know that investigations show no evidence of Iran building nuclear weapons and that international inspectors are welcome in their plants, but look we love peace. That's why we attack people. There is such a disconnect between words and actions here.

Interesting how Jews have lived in Iran for thousands of years in peace, yet Iran is intolerant of Jews? No they are intolerant of a hateful zionist regime that runs over human beings with bulldozers. But if they don't submit to the unforgiving creed of zionism, they will be destroyed. they must return to an age of unquestioning dogma. But ultimately they will fail and light will penetrate the darkness. Why can't there be a loving caring and honest form of zionism?

#4 sal

sal

Gabbai

• Members
  • 843 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

We know that investigations show no evidence of Iran building nuclear weapons and that international inspectors are welcome in their plants, but look we love peace. That's why we attack people. There is such a disconnect between words and actions here.

Interesting how Jews have lived in Iran for thousands of years in peace, yet Iran is intolerant of Jews? No they are intolerant of a hateful zionist regime that runs over human beings with bulldozers. But if they don't submit to the unforgiving creed of zionism, they will be destroyed. they must return to an age of unquestioning dogma. But ultimately they will fail and light will penetrate the darkness. Why can't there be a loving caring and honest form of zionism?

You don't even deserve the name anti semite. You are just a plain old idiot.

#5 33948

Shtark

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:25 PM

Lots of people agree with me. I mean what is the point of charging Palestinians twice as much for the same water as Israelis? So Israel can have swimming pools on one side and Palestinians can't even afford bathing water? Obviously the goal for Israel is to win territory. But I just think half of Israel's problem is their arrogance and the fact that really they don't follow the Torah or Talmud at all. The only religion is Zionism and the idea that Jews are going to have a nation, they will try to gain territory whenever possible and the Jew is supreme above others.

The reason we have these policies? It's because of extremists.

When someone comes up and shoots the Israeli president in the face because he wanted to negotiate peace with Palestinians- isn't this a bit much?

http://en.wikipedia....i/Yitzhak_Rabin

I think Jews are terrorized. But maybe not always from Islam.

Probably there will be conflict anyway. But you can say "hey I'm evicting you off your land. Is there any thing I can do to make this easier? Here's a check for compensation. I know we will be hated anyway, but here let me try to do my best to be a humanitarian"

Instead its "let's drop a bomb on the infidel Muslims! We can't let them win! Oh the international community is watching? let me remind them how great Israel is and how we do everything for Palestinian but we are always right and they are always wrong. Now let's bomb Iran" Look at the extremism in Israel. Are cool heads prevailing?

I'm glad that Obama is at least doing what he can to avoid conflict (within the limits that the massive influence of AIPAC and prominent Zionists will allow him).

#6 Eliyahu

Eliyahu

Masmid

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:34 PM

Lots of people agree with me. I mean what is the point of charging Palestinians twice as much for the same water as Israelis? So Israel can have swimming pools on one side and Palestinians can't even afford bathing water? Obviously the goal for Israel is to win territory. But I just think half of Israel's problem is their arrogance and the fact that really they don't follow the Torah or Talmud at all. The only religion is Zionism and the idea that Jews are going to have a nation, they will try to gain territory whenever possible and the Jew is supreme above others.

When someone comes up and shoots the Israeli president in the face because he wanted to negotiate peace with Palestinians- isn't this a bit much?

Probably there will be conflict anyway. But you can say "hey I'm evicting you off your land. Is there any thing I can do to make this easier? Here's a check for compensation. I know we will be hated anyway, but here let me try to do my best to be a humanitarian"

Instead its "let's drop a bomb on the infidel Muslims! We can't let them win! Oh the international community is watching? let me remind them how great Israel is and how we do everything for Palestinian but we are always right and they are always wrong. Now let's bomb Iran" Look at the extremism in Israel. Are cool heads prevailing?

I'm glad that Obama is at least doing what he can to avoid conflict (within the limits that the massive influence of AIPAC and prominent Zionists will allow him).

Who are you? Rabin, really? Rabin that personally murdered Jewish refugees? Iran doesn't want a bomb and wants peace? What planet are you on? What planet are you from?

Eli
"This, for the pogroms; this for the massacres, this for the victims." - Sholom Schwartzbard, as he shot the Jew-killer Simon Petlyura to death in Paris, 12 Sivan, 5686

#7 paganyid

paganyid

Gabbai

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

He just provokes. He offers no proof. He believes he brings enlightenment through his loneliness...

#8 TimeRebbe

TimeRebbe

Rebbe

• Members
  • 2,140 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:51 AM

wow. you're either incredibly stupid or a dumb troll. Which leader of one of the largest middle-eastern countries has said not once, not even twice, but repeatedly over the past decades that his primary goal is to wipe israel off the face of the map. He has said it on his national tv, and repeated it just a few weeks ago in front of the UN. Of course Mr. Ahmadinejad would never do such a terrible thing, he's been known as a pacifist, right? Ya know, the kind who instead of instituting reforms to stay in power when his citizens protest such a brutal regime, he orders his police to shoot and/or arrest protesters. The man who funds Hezbolla and Hamas, (who also would like to see Israel destroyed) providing a safe-haven for known terrorists, providing them with money and weapons.
Or even take "Palestine" 's Mahmoud Abbas, who wrote his graduate thesis on the "fiction of the holocaust" (you're not one of those too, are you?). Who every time Israel takes a step to protect itself, or to commit such horrible crimes as to build apartment buildings in its capital, or to allow settlements to build security fences in the so-called "occupied territories" (remember 1967, when Israel was attacked by Egypt, Jordan and Syria, who attempted to destroy Israel in a sneak attack? Remember that Israel not only defended itself, but reconquered territory that had been captured in the war following Israel's declaration of independence? The very definition of conquering land in a battle it did not start, by any international law recognized since the middle ages, means that Israel owns it outright. The arabs who want to declare it as part of a palestinian state are the ones who are illegally occupying it. Read your history) declares that Israel is "not serious" about pursuing peace?
Just another few facts for you: Everytime the palestinians dislike some policy or another of israel's, their first reaction is protest loudly and obnoxiously. Their second reaction is to send some "martyrs" to kill israeli's, being indiscriminate about killing men, women or children. This has included sniper attacks on highways where several baby's were murdered, hijacking a bulldozer and driving over innocent civilians, again, killing men women and children, or just going back to the tried and true of packing bombs with nails and iron filings and blowing themselves up - and as many israelis as are in blast range - in restaurants or buses.
Then there's hamas, who after being given "back" Gaza as a peace gesture, uses Gaza to fire mortars into israeli towns on a daily basis.
Of course, the jewish population has two claims to owning Israel: Israel has been the ancestral homeland of the jews, and for the last 2,000 has been populated by jews. in 1922 the British Mandate for Palestine (a jewish state under transitional british rule) was ratified by the League of Nations.
"10 a.m. - We begin our descent. On the way down, Chief of Landfills Thorne informs us that Mount Trashmore contains - I am not making this up - human body parts AND dead whales." -Dave Barry
"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for support rather than illumination."
"I guess the problem is that I think most people are idiots (granted, WELL MEANING idiots)" --KR

#9 Pinchas

Pinchas

Make Aliyah!

• Members
  • 13,421 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:29 AM

wow. you're either incredibly stupid or a dumb troll.

Why can't he be both?

Pinchas is right - micha

For the record, IRL he is a really nice guy! - HappyDuck, Z"L

#10 Yudi

Yudi

Hocker

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:00 AM

Why can't he be both?

I'd just go for antisemite - 33948's posts show clearly that's what he is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users