• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 adiel

adiel

Gabbai

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:25 PM

Checking to see if members can post in forums. 

We are the music makers , and we are the dreamers of the dreams. - Willy Wonka

What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. - Napoleon Hill

Frumkeit without Mentchlichkeit is not Yiddishkeit!

#2 33948

Shtark

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 10:07 AM

I'm open to any interesting discussion within the constraints of my knowledge, as well as any networking opportunities with people who have a minimal level of intelligenve and character. There simply isn't anything here for me to reply to. I would like information on any personal contacts I can make though. My attempts to e-mail synagogues as a non-Jew interested in meeting people is either ignored or met with hostility.

#3 33948

Shtark

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:03 AM

I really enjoy the insights of a lot of people who have posted here in the past. It would be nice to get more participation somehow. I think the quality of people here is generally better than ijewishghetto.com, just in regards there are people here who make some serious posts. A lot of posts seem to be for entertainment value. It's not even schoozing, it's more like sitting around a water cooler talking about the football game and really saying nothing important, just killing time. I rather enjoy some dialog where I learn something (I also think the idea of putting up business deals, buying/selling or other practical things is good too).

#4 adiel

adiel

Gabbai

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:34 PM

test

We are the music makers , and we are the dreamers of the dreams. - Willy Wonka

What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. - Napoleon Hill

Frumkeit without Mentchlichkeit is not Yiddishkeit!

#5 ethanpil

ethanpil

Super Ultimate & Elite Platinum Plus Turbo VIP

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:37 PM

test back

#6 TimeRebbe

TimeRebbe

Rebbe

• Members
  • 2,140 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 09:10 PM

testing for the heck of it

"10 a.m. - We begin our descent. On the way down, Chief of Landfills Thorne informs us that Mount Trashmore contains - I am not making this up - human body parts AND dead whales." -Dave Barry
"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for support rather than illumination."
"I guess the problem is that I think most people are idiots (granted, WELL MEANING idiots)" --KR

#7 LoveToLaugh

LoveToLaugh

Huh?

• Members
  • 5,341 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 09:17 PM

i feel like i've come home. 

<3.

Thanks Silent J

God, grant us the...
Serenity to accept things we cannot change,
Courage to change the things we can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference
Patience for the things that take time
Appreciation for all that we have, and
Tolerance for those with different struggles
Freedom to live beyond the limitations of our past ways, the
Ability to feel your love for us and our love for each other and the
Strength to get up and try again even when we feel it is hopeless.

#8 comfortingsong

comfortingsong

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:03 PM

Wow.  This feels strange.  Blast from the past!  I missed my fire picture.

#9 QuestionMarkGuy

QuestionMarkGuy

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:49 AM

...and it came to pass, and that which was forgotten was once more remembered...

- Hashkafah Chronicles - The Aftermath - Volume 6 - Epilogue

This is a test, this is only a test, if this was your real life, it would come with instructions. (And better packaging)

They say that laughter is the best medicine.....it's just to bad that life is terminal...-QMG

#10 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:16 AM

In leaving, I just wanted to point out to you, the last sentence in your tagline and my last two posts on the cornerstone of religion thread. It was always my hope to bring , good fortune. As I was directed.

Without the allotment of time God shared throughout creation, there is no room for infancy, both here or in eternity. The allotment of time God shared in creation with the Angels, as they entered into it, shares infancy, both here and in eternity. Lucifer/ the serpent chose in his shared allotment of time to declare himself the life and death authority over God and His Word and His people. Lucifer/ the serpent is disposed of in full maturity at the end of the allotment of God's time that Lucifer entered into. As he attacked God's creation in it's infancy. Just like Pharoah and the allotment of time God shared with Abraham. Both the infancy and maturity was destroyed in Pharoah, as he declared himself the life and death authority over God and His Word and His people.

Abraham and Sarah had room for the infancy God shared in the allotment of time. And God shares with him all eternal good fortune in maturity. Abraham accepted God as the life and death authority.

Lucifer/ the serpent knows that he only has an allotment of time, with no living existance outside of that, all he has for eternal posession are his own lies, that do not belong to God.

God said that he would not contend with mankind forever, because mankind is mortal.

There is no gratuity to be paid at the tree of life. It is eternally complete shared gratitude with God. The same way God placed it, before the sin. Eating the fruit from the tree of life commands the immediate visible presence of God by God's nature. Unlike when they ate the fruit from that other tree.

The people of this world only speak from self, the serpents language of self and self-expression of a self god. The world becomes more and more confused in that.... From God's first spoken, God birthed mankind to speak from Him and be His expression of shared life. There is a difference in language. So, what is behind the source of the words you speak? And do not tell me how religious you are.

When the crowds in Iran chant along with their leader, death to Israel, death to America, death to Britain...they all only speak from solitary minds. They do not know where greatness comes from and they wouldn't recognize it if they saw it or heard it. All they have is their leader, standing there with lies, in a solitary mind. Just like the serpent.

King Solomon could only speak of a veiw of God from outer directions, to look at God and pray. Rather than sharing in the veiw that God shared through His eyes. It is different perspectives, as one tries to look at God and what that means to himself, and one being seated and sharing in God's veiwing of everything. Just like, at first light. Seeing what God see's. The same way God showed and shared everything with Abraham, in all Holiness.

#11 Pinchas

Pinchas

Make Aliyah!

• Members
  • 13,421 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:31 PM

What was that all about?

Pinchas is right - micha

For the record, IRL he is a really nice guy! - HappyDuck, Z"L

#12 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 07:13 PM

What was that all about?

If you are talking about my post, I will share a little more. If not, feel free to overlook it.

..........I know that God did not walk Abraham down the road of self-consummation..............................................

........The same as with Moses at the burning bush..........................................................................................

.......The same as with Elijah.................>

Does the arrow or plumb respectively hit it's mark.

#13 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:22 AM

In the Garden of Eden God catered to the man and woman in all goodness and blessed them with sexual fulfillment. The serpent/ Lucifer came along and said the command God gave was self serving, and claimed his own fulfillment, which was self serving in every way. God said the seed of the woman will crush his head.

In the valley of kings Abram went into battle to rescue Lot, and not for self serving reasons. Then after the battle Melchizedek catered to Abram and blessed him, and then after that God changed his name to Abraham. At the appointed time, the three Angels came to visit Abraham, and Abraham catered to them and they shared the name of the child God promised to Abraham and Sarah, announcing the sexual fulfillment God promised. And after that the Angels that went to Sodom and Gemoreh recieved a different reception as the people there tried to force themselves on them, as Lot recieved them into his home and catered to them and they told him what to do, as the next day Sodom and Gemoreh was destroyed as the last righteous ones walked out. 

#14 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 08:21 AM

If you are talking about my post, I will share a little more. If not, feel free to overlook it.

..........I know that God did not walk Abraham down the road of self-consummation..............................................

........The same as with Moses at the burning bush..........................................................................................

.......The same as with Elijah.................>

Does the arrow or plumb respectively hit it's mark.

The reason that I said to feel free to overlook my post, is because when I write, I am not talking down to people. It is quite the opposite, as I write from a shared under-standing perspective. The same as Noah who built the ark and worked on it day after day, year after year, till the flood came. All of Noah's work was in a shared understanding with God. While the men of renoun looked down on him, calling him the fool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users