• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Nooch

Nooch

Dark Lord of The Sith

• Members
  • 5,376 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:02 PM

Posting for a friend. - Please forward to anyone you feel could benefit from such a get-together.

ATTENTION FRUM WIVES: Come join us for a women’s night out, a night of chizuk and inspiration before the yomim tovim

What: the women of OTD mixed marriages get-together 
Criteria: You are frum, you want to remain frum and you want to stay married.
When: Sunday September 20, 2015
Where: Monsey
RSVP: Call or text Rikki Mandel at 216-956-5523

Come with one problem you encounter and would like to discuss.

Everyone will get at least 5 minutes to talk followed by round the table discussion.

The last few minutes we will have Rabbi Schabes come with some words of chizuk.

We will be meeting once a month in the tri-state area on a rotating basis. Next month will be meeting in Lakewood and then in Brooklyn.

Strict confidentiality must be maintained by all participants.

"What we do in life, echos in eternity"
--------------
"You underestimate the power of the dark side!"-Lord Vader
"I find your lack of faith disturbing!"-Lord Vader
To the Mods: "Dont be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."-Lord Vader

#2 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:58 AM

Not to underestimate the power of the dark side. Can we take a closer look at this production. You want to bring in a bunch of women entreating them to come focusing on themselves and one problem, and then turn the focus to someone claiming the title Rabbi to stand in the void and save the day. I have seen that production somewhere before. By someone trying to take the place of God in veiw. If you find my lack of faith in you disturbing, that is just fine, you can be as disturbed as you want. That is your need and your problem, because by the words of your tagline you don't offer any faith, you only need it for your consumption.

Are any of the women allowed to come with a blessing, instead of a self-focusing problem. Or would they be shunned for that. Because the person claiming to be Rabbi, might feel overlooked and "overshadowed". Going against the set-up. Because you are not supposed to be the blessing in that set-up, the one claiming to be Rabbi, reserved that for himself.

When the High Priest gave the Priestly blessing, he didn't reserve the blessing for himself. In the Priestly blessing, you are the focus and blessing, that God claims and names. The same as First Light. The same as Abram being blessed together with God by Melchizedek. Who did not serve God and Abram blindly, it is with clear sight, just as Melchizedek said.

#3 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:54 PM

#4 Nooch

Nooch

Dark Lord of The Sith

• Members
  • 5,376 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 09:57 PM

Can we take a closer look at this production. You want to bring in a bunch of women entreating them to come focusing on themselves and one problem, and then turn the focus to someone claiming the title Rabbi to stand in the void and save the day. I have seen that production somewhere before. By someone trying to take the place of God in veiw

Are any of the women allowed to come with a blessing, instead of a self-focusing problem. Or would they be shunned for that. Because the person claiming to be Rabbi, might feel overlooked and "overshadowed". Going against the set-up. Because you are not supposed to be the blessing in that set-up, the one claiming to be Rabbi, reserved that for himself.

I'm not involved in any way. Just posting for a friend.

If you want more information please call or text Rikki Mandel at 216-956-5523.

--------------
To the Mods: "Dont be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."-Lord Vader

#5 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:56 AM

I posted something and then removed it, because it just doesn't seem worth it.

#6 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 07:13 AM

The words that I shared, that you chose to dispose of in your quote box, are the expressions in God's word, of marriage and togetherness with God. It seems that people don't want to hear that anymore, so they don't.

#7 Nooch

Nooch

Dark Lord of The Sith

• Members
  • 5,376 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 01:40 AM

OTD Mixed Marriage Group

Lakewood get together*

Motzi Shabbos Oct 31

For good food and nice company.

You're not alone, let's connect and hang out.

RSVP Rikki Mandel 216-956-5523

For the frum, married and upbeat. (no complaining allowed)

--------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users