frum community population north america

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Yosseleh82

Yosseleh82

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 06:46 PM

Here's what I've come up with in terms of different size levels of various frum communities in North America (covering the gamut from Modern Orthodox to Chasidic):

300,000 or more: Greater New York (including northern and central New Jersey as well as Fairfield County, Connecticut)

15,000-20,000 or even more: Los Angeles, South Florida (Miami to West Palm Beach), Chicago, Toronto, Montreal, Baltimore

5,000-12,000: Philadelphia (including southern New Jersey), Cleveland, Detroit, Boston

1,500-5,000: Washington DC (including Silver Spring), Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Denver, San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix, St. Louis, Seattle, Dallas, Houston, San Francisco Bay area

750-1,500: Columbus, Cincinnati, Rochester, Buffalo, Hartford, Providence, Memphis, Kansas City, Milwaukee, Indianapolis, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Portland (Oregon), Vancouver, Ottawa, Winnipeg

Am I accurate, or does this hierarchy need to be adjusted in some way?

#2 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 08:46 AM

Am I accurate, or does this hierarchy need to be adjusted in some way?

I know that self-promotion doesn't lead anyone home.

Self-promotion leads to grasping and eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil and all that goes along with that.

#3 Yosseleh82

Yosseleh82

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:03 AM

I know that self-promotion doesn't lead anyone home.

Self-promotion leads to grasping and eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil and all that goes along with that.

I'm not interested in philosophical statements like this.  I'm only interested in knowing whether the frum population estimates of each of those cities are accurate.

#4 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:11 AM

I'm not interested in philosophical statements like this.  I'm only interested in knowing whether the frum population estimates of each of those cities are accurate.

I can assure you that what I wrote is not a philosophical statement. Nor am I a philosopher in any way, as you try to brand and define me.

What I wrote is accurate according to God's word.

#5 Guest_Israel Reals_*

Guest_Israel Reals_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:56 PM

Thinking of buying a property in Israel?

Get a chance to WIN an unforgettable

FREE WEEKEND IN ISRAEL!

Just click on this link and answer our survey:

http://israelreals.com/survey

tumblr_o8ecouvNrd1vw9vwso2_1280.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: frum, community, population, north america

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users