GodJudaism Rock and Roll Music

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Richard Weldon Wadsworth II

Richard Weldon Wadsworth II

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 02:36 PM

Hello I invented a new genre of music called Classical Rock or Judaism if you go to the page in the subject and click the song names on the left my music will play there are 999 songs there and they average 20 minutes but get as long as 13 hours

#2 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 08:00 AM

Lucifer the serpent is the author of self-promotion....

...You should be carefull and not profane the name of the Arch Angel Michael.

#3 Richard Weldon Wadsworth II

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:26 AM

You are the accuser and the adversary I'd think twice before you say that name on this forum and Archangel Michael is proper English for the angels greatness

#4 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:39 AM

You are the accuser and the adversary I'd be think twice before you say that name on this forum and Archangel Michael is proper English for the angels greatness

You are free to call me the Satan and I don't have to be double-minded to say that. You can promote yourself in any name you choose, I won't stand in your way. Consider me dead.....

It's too bad because I do enjoy music.

#5 Richard Weldon Wadsworth II

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 11:01 AM

It takes the release of alot of Anger with the world to be Unlock the power to be greater then bands such as the Beatles of which John Lennon said in a song called 'God' he says to 'just believe in me' so you can understand my anger but onto brighter things as for the crucifix as the sites logo the crucifix is from movie where it impales Dracula and he disappears and only the Crucifix covered in blood remains and Draculas robes its Jewish Rock and Roll the cross is the sword that slayed, well Dracula we shouldn't mention his name lol

#6 Richard Weldon Wadsworth II

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 11:07 AM

And as for the background Image I used it as a placeholder and it happened to not show his face and his hand was right where the music like he's lifting it up. So I'm in quite the test.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users