• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:57 PM

They say the tape measure never lies. I would like to revisit what they call the speed of light. They claim that they measure the speed of light, but darkness is not the ruling authority. On Day One God separated the light from the darkness, making them separate entities. And God gave the sun "ruling" authority to govern the day and the moon "ruling" authority to govern the night, and together the sun and the moon are set to measure the days and months and years. Darkness does not have those measuring qualities, nor does it have the "rulering" authority to measure light , as given by God.

I don't have anything against Albert Einstein, I actually like him, however the record needs to be corrected and I figure he would agree. When he viewed the eclipse he chose his own alternative view of the universe and declared that everything is warped. He looked off to the side, instead of looking at what was right in front of him, which was the perfect alignment of the sun, moon and earth, which is an example in heaven and down to earth, of plumb true relativity. Now think of a plumb line, it forms a connection, and when that plumb line is dropped, that spec of dirt on which it landed previously had no meaning, and now has great meaning and value, just like earth in the beginning and when God called Abram and Jacobs ladder as Jacob said in that moment that this is the house of God. How was Jacob doing just prior to that moment. God's house is constructed of His children, the sons and daughters of Israel, the true Jews would agree, because they are not disconnected random people, the true builder uses a plumb line which has a very important formed connection, just as God called  Abram and Abram called God, God Most High and which resulted in the birth of Isaac. 

I don't buy the warped view of the universe. God set the stars in their places and if they were warping and moving around, those navigating the ocean's in the olden days would have lost there bearings out at sea and been lost at sea.

There is a writing that I hope to write soon, hopefully when the time is right. 

#2 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 10:57 AM

What were the 9/11 terrorists trying to each us about God, did they ever say. Were they claiming their stance above us, and claiming the authority to come down on us and judge us. I have been wondering how it will be when I die, with all those looking down on me, as if I am someone under them, and their prisoner. I am thankful to have a shared under-standing with the One True God and the Life He shares. Those planes were flying the wrong direction to teach us anything about God. They only taught of the wicked and evil one, but I desire to look to the One True God past them. which is what I also had to do  with all those who claimed to tell me about God while standing over me looking down. When you read my writing please do not look at me, but look where I am pointing. I am a ugly and most sinful person, there is nothing to look at here. Don't let a sinful and ugly person like me, block your viewing of the One True God and the Life He shares. That is what I am looking at. The 9/11 terrorist can't take that from me and neither can the fallen Angels in the second heaven or the religious leaders of this world or anyone else for that matter. You are either standing over someone or standing with someone on level ground with the same shared understanding. Anyone who thinks they have superior wisdom, intellect and authority can have all that taken away in an instant, when Day One is revealed and seeing all, with no shadows .

#3 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 12:02 PM

...Having consciousness of the One True God and the Life He shares. The place where self-consciousness dies and you know what one together is, in the face of that and in the faces all around. 

#4 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:32 AM

...You can choose your own free will over God's perfect will. You will not be denied that, if you choose to curse and deny the One True God and the Life He shares. You will get what you ask for, just as God separated the Light from the Darkness on Day One, making them separate entities. I didn't want to write this, however, it seemed necessary in the Valley of Decision. You are very much a part of the process or procession.

#5 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 11:13 PM

The one I speak of called Lucifer, is the Angel positioned closest to God when God said; Let there be light. Which is why the serpent in the Garden of Eden is called wise. The one who claimed mortal authority over God in his beguiling lie, while overlooking the life God shared from His first spoken word. Though being closest in proximity, and first to see the light, outside of God, as he is called the son of the dawn, however he is not greater than the life God shares in that eternal moment of living birth and time, it is not a passing or dying moment. Except Lucifer/ the serpent, an eternal being, made it his own eternal dying moment, and furthest from the truth in eternal darkness. God said; the seed of the woman will crush the serpents head, and he will strike his heel. Lucifer the serpent didn't see that Life from God coming. He couldn't mirror himself in that, he could only mirror himself in coupling his own personal 'I' perception of good and evil together, calling himself good and God an evil deceiver in his beguiling lie. He set the bar and claimed no relationship with gravity. His feet have no place to land, and no place to claim authority on earth or in Heaven, by his own words. He is not greater than the dimension God spoke of concerning the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, though he claimed he was and told the woman that she was too. All that God measures is true, just as God accepted the mortal death judgement, when the man and woman were put out of the Garden and were not allowed at that time to eat the fruit from the tree of life. Lucifer the serpent receives the judgement of eternal death. A judgement carried out by a tiny seed on Lucifer the Angel. The life that he thought he could snuff out, while declaring himself to be first light in his beguiling lie. The eternal living light God shared from His first spoken word, as it says God saw the light and saw that it was good. Lucifer contradicted that first judgement in his beguiling lie, as he claimed himself to be the light and good, but all he did was exclude himself from God's Light and good eternal judgement on Day One, and you can see God separating the eternal light from the eternal darkness on Day One. God didn't force anyone to love the light, they are free to love darkness rather than light, so God's living presence does not go with them. Just as it didn't go with Pharoah and his men as they pursued the Israelite's to the Red Sea. Remember it was Pharoah who also claimed mortal authority over the children of Israel, just like Lucifer the serpent did. God delivered them in the Covenant of the Firstborn. I live seeking and waiting for the gate to open, looking to the one who holds the key of David. This world is way too corrupt these days and I am not it's prisoner.

This world is free to hate me, however, I am not the one who sold out the truth for a lie. All the religious leaders of all the worlds religions did that a long time ago. And what they do is just like what Lucifer the serpent did. They claim the greatness of God and then proceed to separate God from His word and then insert themselves in the void that they created, making people their subjects and prisoners of their lies.  

#6 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 09:04 AM

The Key of David that I mentioned in my previous post was there for the receiving when God commissioned King Solomon to build His house and gave him a request to be granted, however King Solomon asked for wisdom to lead the people, instead of asking to live in God's house, not recognizing and overlooking the destination and shared life in view. King Solomon wasn't the one to who it belonged, as it says in Israel's blessing of Judah. If it belonged to him, he would have recognized it. The one to whom the Key of David belongs revealed that to me, as he did recognize it inherently.

#7 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 08:13 PM

Thanks for allowing me to write here. This is the only place that allowed me to share, although I have been writing while being placed under restraints that were put on me, but that isn't even a problem for me. Those who call themselves Christians despise me, probably more than any others. I have no need of opposition. It is the people in this world who need opposition for strength. I write in weakness. I figure the people that were here didn't like me to much either although I prefer not to think that. I hope the owner of the forum didn't have to take to much heat because of me. I appreciated the second chance that I got here. I could care less about copyrights, that doesn't mean anything to me. I just didn't want to take what was made known to me, to the grave. And I have been feeling near death for quite some time, and I have no desire to see a doctor. I am free to die, although I do hope to finish what I feel is my final restoration job on the 1966 Corvette I am working on, and my customer gave me the go ahead to add some steps to the process to do my best work for him.

I know that my writing might seem repetitive, however I add a little something each time I cover that ground. All the facets in God's word are so amazing to me and there is so much that I don't know. I just stuck to the main story that runs through scripture and is rooted in the beginning. If even just one person understood what I shared here then it was all worth it. God's word does make perfect sense. I don't look for anything from this world anymore. I just hope to see you at the party. That's all. I believe in you folks. Just as God sees me through all of my stuff, which is probably more than most. The undying love.

#8 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 10:26 AM

...I removed this post, because I feel that it is best to let nature take it's course. I have been feeling that way about a lot of stuff these days.

#9 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 07:37 AM

I need to make a correction in my past writing, for all the times that I mentioned Moses striking the rock, because I had forgotten that God said to speak to the rock and I was remembering it as the sin being, striking the rock a second time. And it is very bothersome to me that I didn't speak of that rightly. I am thankful that I was corrected and I am not ashamed to own my mistake.

#10 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 08:16 AM

In the days of Noah, the people of the world placed themselves above Noah, till the flood came........

The people of the world strive for equality, which only cuts everyone down to the ground, just as it did with the beguiling and sin in the Garden of Eden, of which God took out of the Garden to be dealt with.......

#11 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,089 posts

Posted Today, 10:01 AM

If King Solomon had accepted the name Jedidiah 'beloved of God' that was given him at birth, he would have asked to live in God's House with the request that God granted him to be made. When God puts His name on you, just as the priestly blessing says, then you have a name from God that comes from His eternal dwelling. In the judgement of sin, the curse on Adam says that he will return to that from which he came, the ground. Which is very important in viewing redemption, in the returning to that from which you came. When God gives you a name, then you are identified as a person returning to the source 'God' from who that name came, and the judgement on Adam is turned around for you, to a blessing from God.

If King Solomon/ Jedidiah had asked to live in God's House, his labor would not have been in vain. His name that God gave him at birth would have been returning to that from which it came, and upon entering that House known as the beloved of God, he would have known where to lead the people and the priests could have given the priestly blessing to the people upon entrance at Jedidiah's invitation, bringing in all the jewels represented on his vestment. Instead of that, it says the glory of God was so great the priests could not stand in the presence to do their duties, as there was no inviting stance they could share with the people at the dedication, as they all, including Solomon went back to their own homes after that. All the temporary housing could have been done away with, for a permanent home with the One True God and the Life he shares. And God's House eternally enlarged for accomodation delivering past the physical barrier, just as the physical barrier was brought down when the Israelites entered the land God promised to Abraham at the falling of the wall of Jericho, as God opened the gate completely to them. The yearling lamb that was sacrificed and blood sprinkled on the Altar was accepted by God past the physical barrier on the Day of Atonement, the one who makes intercession for you and died a most gracious death. The same way the barrier of being slaves in Egypt was brought down in the Covenant of the Firstborn. Just as Abel's actions and accepting God's judgements, all point to the mercy seat and the Messiah, just as his blood that cried out from the ground, cried out for mercy on his brother Cain and his life was both spared and protected by the mark God placed on him. Abel made intercession for him, and after the flood it says that there will be an accounting for your lifeblood..., because Lamech said to his wives; listen to me wives of Lamech, hear my words I have killed a man for wounding me, a young man for injuring me. If Cain is avenged seven times, then Lamech seventy-seven times. Justifying himself for muder and making intercession for himself in the name of Cain, while overlooking all the murdered.

It says the last enemy to be destroyed is Death. 

The High Priest King Melchizedek blessed God and Abram together in observance and after that God placed His name on Abram and called him Abraham. As Abraham was given a name from God and origin to respond to when called. Just as the water was never under any curse and in the flood the whole earth was covered with water that was never under any curse, the redeeming of the curse on the ground comes first and then names from God. Even though we still live in the realm of the knowledge of good and evil, life and death on the ground and in the atmosphere here, still produce that and even people seeking to make a name for themselves as they did at the tower of Babel which went against Noah's blessing of Shem. God turned that around when he named Abram, Abraham and he and Sarah birthed a child both promised by God and given a name from God 'Isaac' from the announcement of conception..........

I am just looking at all the stones the builders rejected..

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

spectra