• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 09:55 PM

The people of this worlds christianity religion despise me the same as the people of the religion of Judaism.

I showed the person who hacked my last computer this, when I went and posted in the foyer 'where I didn't have to join' on a so-called christian forum. It only took 6 or 7 short posts and they treated me like their worst enemy and the moderator even went into one of my posts and changed the words. I went back about a week later and they changed their whole foyer on their forum. Now why is that....

All I did was ask a few key questions and then provided the answers. And I was cordial about it. 

#22 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 05:02 PM

I was reading a thread; Moshiac in History, that asked; when did we start waiting for Messiah.

After the sin, God's judgement on the serpent said, the seed of the woman will crush the serpents head. And when Adam and Eve concieved, Eve said; with the help of the Lord, I have brought forth a son, when she gave birth. It started right there as they were looking for the redemption. However that child was Cain, who did not fulfill the birthright. After Cain murdered Abel it says; Adam lay with his wife again and she gave birth to a son and named him Seth, saying God has granted me another child in place of Abel, since Cain killed him. Seth also had a son and named him Enosh. At that time men began to call on the name of the Lord.....The bloodline re-established. And also translates to the blessing that Noah gave Shem.

To answer the threads question, people started looking for Messiah and redemption right after the sin happened.

You can also see the enmity between the bloodline of Cain and Abel and then Seth, as God also spoke in the judgement on the serpent.

#23 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 10:49 AM

I think that the more people demand and fight for their self-image rights, the less thankful they become. I mean I don't even have a right to my next breath which makes me live in a thankful state....Will they be satisfied if they get all the rights 'they' want or will they still be complaining and miserable. I think King Solomon answers that question when he came to the end of himself.

So what are my God given rights....That would be everything that God shares with me. God shared a lot with Abraham and Sarah. And before that, in the Garden of Eden.

The tiniest portion of love that could possibly be measured is like all the love in the world to me. The world can argue over rights all they want.

#24 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 09:18 AM

I ate some bad food last week and it has got me all messed inside, still. I am tired of suffering, but more than that, I don't want anyone to have to suffer me.

Over twenty years ago in a dream, I was given a request to be granted and then immediately awoke and gave my answer. Many scriptures were opened to me at that time. And that is what I have been looking forward too, all this time.

In the Garden there was one command. And then after the flood there was seven. And then after all that went on with Joseph and the family there was given a bunch of laws and commands. And David writes; You do not delight in sacrifice or I would bring it; you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise...To be given a new heart.

With all the corruption in the world, compiling and compiling never ending laws to fight corruption will never solve it. Only a change of heart.

#25 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 10:10 PM

I removed this post. Maybe I should give it a rest.

#26 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 09:54 AM

The people of this world seek what they call equality, and that is a negating factor.

One togetherness is not a negating factor. One togetherness is a building factor, which you can see in the framework of any house, or tent for that matter.

These two things are expressed in the Garden of Eden. Adam inherently had the sense of one togetherness when God brought him the woman. Lucifer the serpent invaded that sense in them and claimed equality with God.

Last night I was sitting here watching a cable news anchor sitting there in his expensive suit, claiming his moral authority and calling me evil. All I could say from my chair is why don't you go ahead and just put me to death.

They have this saying that diversity makes us stronger, but that only makes us stronger in opposition. That is worldly strength, just like the body builder who uses the opposition of lifting weights to build muscle. I hope to never be in opposition to, or di-verse from God and the Life He shared from the beginning.

#27 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:14 AM

I see a lot of questions about what language did Abraham speak. The important thing is that he understood God's language and recognized His voice, the same as Abel, Enoch, Noah and many others...….. Dialect isn't what is important.

Lucifer the serpent spoke words that were lying and misleading, which is not God's language. Cain did not understand God's clear language, nor did most people on earth leading up to the flood and at the tower of Babel they spoke their own language which was not God's language as they sought to make a name for themselves. They all spoke the language of pride and arrogance, just like the serpent taught as Adam followed suit and so did Cain. A self-serving language.

I write in plain English and yet I remember someone here mocking me and calling the language I write in 'spectrese'. At least he noticed the difference. Although he has no righteous right to name it.

Lucifer the serpent accused God of speaking in a self-serving manner and yet it was the serpent who spoke in and introduced speaking in a self-serving manner, in every way.....The actions that followed.

King David knew God's language, even when it was a judgement against him. And he accepted that.

#28 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 11:46 AM

It looks like the world is collectively going insane and getting more delusional as so many people seek power and influence over others, with lies and manipulations. They don't want anyone to see past them with their short-sightedness, while the truth is actually beyond them in every way.

I also find the most powerful telescopes to be very short-sighted. God is Omnipresent and yet they choose to look the farthest away from God.

When someone gets you to believe a lie, that is their first step in gaining mind control. And it then provides a platform and acess for them to build a house of lies inside you. They take away the "true in every sense" plumb line.

This world is full of personal value judgements. I personally value God's judgements and the life He shares and give thanks.

#29 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 10:16 PM

It says in the beginning that the earth was empty and without form. When people say God has no form, I figure they would have to quit reading the Torah right there. In following their equasion.

#30 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 10:59 AM

It says in the beginning that the earth was empty and without form. When people say God has no form, I figure they would have to quit reading the Torah right there. In following their equasion.

I see a life and living form both shared and revealed as the Spirit of God hovered over the waters and God saying Let there be Light. And it says God saw the Light and saw that it was good. It doesn't say God saw the earth and saw it was good in that moment and the Light God saw was not empty Light, as it revealed a life and living form and birth that God proceeded to share with earth, as God proceeded to share the good judgement with earth and the heavens from Day One. If there is no life and living birth shared and revealed on Day One then the good judgement God spoke there is empty and without form and the foundational basis for living form is not there from the start. It is not an after-thought, it is the first shared and revealed life from God. The waters became living waters as they accepted God's first spoken word and living form. The waters accept the form of their surroundings in every way, as the Spirit of God hovered over the waters and God said; Let there be light and brought forth the Life and living form. The waters were then separated and land brought forth and living form was given to the ground and every time you see God bringing forth fruitful and seed bearing life from the ground it is called good.

Look at the conception of a child and formed in the womb, surrounded by water and then the water breaks and the child's light and life and living form comes forth from the womb . Just like in the days of creation, before sin and death and the confusion of good and evil and self-serving nature were part of the mix. David spoke of the womb of the dawn as he knew the life that God shared and gave there as he traced his root.

Lucifer the serpent couldn't corrupt the birth of the Life that I am looking at. And that David looked too and learned of as well. The seed of the woman that crushes the serpents head. As he isn't someone who comes along lately. He has an uncorruptable foundation upon which to stand from the start, and David looked to him even though his throne became corrupted with sin, David knew that God's Throne is uncorruptable.

If you are a follower of the belief that everything was created from nothing, then you can only trace your root and destiny to nothing and nothingness.

#31 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 09:40 PM

When I write about stuff like I did three posts previous to this one about lies and mind-control, it is because I experienced all that stuff personally.  When I was 28 years old I prayed my first prayer to God, because many people close to me were purposely lying to me and trying to control me and I became broken by it. My thought previous to that, was that I was surely going to hell and what I did didn't matter. God answered my prayer, and when my eyes were opened to God, I sought out where I thought people who believe in God go and then found myself in the belly of the beast with a whole slew of new lies being told. I am glad that I had read the whole bible twice and unadulterated before going to those places and began listening intently to God firsthand and foremost. As I now had a frame of reference.

My dad had died just after I turned 19 and before that I did whatever I wanted from a very young age and didn't seek any fatherly guidance, so at 28 I was broken and desperately sought fatherly guidance. I was pliable after having been subject to all that stuff. But I found that when I tried to set people straight who were being bound by lies and manipulations, that I became their enemy and they preferred cutting my throat over listening and I do know why that is.

People seek security in numbers and I don't. All of this worlds religions despise me and I am fine with that. I share what I know and do not force anyone to believe me, that is their free choice. I am not at war with this world. And I never asked anyone on the internet for anything.

When God opened my eyes, after that He showed me that He was with me the whole time. And I related to what Jacob said when his eyes were opened; Surely the Lord is in this place and I was not aware of it.

#32 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 07:40 PM

When I was 6 years old I took swimmimng lessons at a real big swimming pool and the teacher taught us about kicking and paddling in the shallow end, and then he wanted us to walk from the shallow water into water over our heads and start swimming and I couldn't do that, so I snuck away from the class and the teacher never even noticed I was gone.

Two tears later my brother talked me into jumping into the deep end and said he would get me if I didn't swim, so after about 45 minutes of convincing me I jumped in and swam. That same day I was doing flips off the diving board. The things that open up once you get over the hump.

#33 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 08:52 PM

You hear all this talk about the word nationalist, and people comparing that word to Hitler, when the truth is Hitler wasn't a nationalist, he was a globalist as he thought he could rule the world. 

Just like Lucifer the serpent, he had no respect of sovereign borders. While at the same time seeking to claim his own personal sovereignty.

A lot of creepy stuff going on in the world today under many different guises.

I look to the Sovereignty of the One True God and the Life He shares. Just as God placed the Cheribum and the Flaming Sword to guard the way to the Tree of Life.

#34 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 07:35 PM

It seems that most all of the people in the world disseminating information these days have become purposely prolific in twisting and contorting the truth to fit what they want their truth to be. I see it all around me, the news media, politicians, religious leaders and on and on from there. I remember once over-hearing someone repeat something I said word for word and just changed the inflection of their voice and made me sound like a total jerk. And then on the receiving end of people speaking in these ways is how people listen too and process information.

People can say what they want about me, when I say I listen to God first and foremost, as I search God's word for what is relevant to what I am hearing from others. I mean just look at the alternative. How are you going to separate truth from word manipulation and even your own misleadings without having a word from God to look too. All this actually goes back to what the serpent did and sowed into the minds. I have no desire to speak in or listen to people who speak in that tongue. I prefer God's language. 

#35 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 08:23 PM

The reason that I come here and write is because I don't have a voice where I live. I am looked down upon when I try to share, so nobody near me knows any of these things that I write. I almost always take the lowest seat. And yet people still cut me down. I don't consider myself a victim by any means. I just want to remain easily correctable.

#36 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 10:44 AM

I don't see eye to eye with this world and I geuss I never have looking back on my life. And the more I see going on in the world the less hope I have for it. I don't see promise for this world. I look to the Covenant promises of God.

I hate how this world is trying to make sexual fools out of children. It is evil enough that the adults do that amongst themselves. Now Celine Dion and a couple of so-called israeli women are targeting children with a gender nuetral clothes line.

In the Garden of Eden it says they were naked and felt no shame. Lucifer the serpent made sexual fools out of the woman and man with his beguiling lie. God's word to the man and woman before that was be fruitful and multiply...sexual fulfillment. In God's judgement on the serpent He said; The seed of the woman will crush the serpents head, and he will strike his heel. You will notice in that judgement that both woman and man are represented....the seed of the woman, and the serpent will strike "'his" heel. And God speaks of this coming about through sexual fulfillment. The same sexual fulfillment I see God sharing from His first spoken foundational life sharing word and judgement. The man and woman were not created willy nilly. They have an eternal foundational root in the One True God and the Life He shares. Which I see to home is living eternally in sexual fulfillment. The same sexual fulfillment God spoke when He said; Be fruitful and multiply and the same specific sexual fulfillment God spoke when He said; The seed of the woman will crush the serpents head. God's word does not return to Him void, but accomplishes what it is sent to do. Abraham and Sarah know God's specific sexual fulfillment as they point the way. They looked back to God's word to them and forward to fulfillment.

Why can't the world honor every baby girl to woman and every baby boy to man, without making sexual fools out of them. The lust of perverted eyes is not greater than that. From burka's to seductive clothing, it is all about those perverted eyes that Lucifer the serpent claimed to open at the tree of knowledge of good and evil. While I look forward to the eyes that are opened eating the fruit from the tree of life and seeing the Life that the One True God shares, which is defined in the very presence of the tree of life and that there is fruit on that tree to be touched and shared, and by meaning in every way; A Shared Eternal Life. As is presents the Life God shared from His first spoken life sharing word and judgement as it is placed there in the Garden from that eternal living foundational root. Lucifer the serpent claimed an eternal living foundation in the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, but he was dead wrong. 

And you have all these people wondering why the atmosphere in this world is becoming more volatile in every way, and they say it isn't us, it's carbon emissions. While they pervert truth and nature in every way, just like the serpent did. From the cool of the day to the sweat of the brow.

#37 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 11:59 AM

So,... people in the world, even the fallen Angels in the second heaven, still think they can overlook God Omniscient and the life He shares. The thief thinks he is hidden and can conceal his tracks at every point. But the short-sighted thief can't rob Death, where everything he has stolen is taken from him. And the righteous are redeemed with more great treasure than they ever ever knew.

King Solomon asked for wisdom to lead the people, with his request to be granted, instead of asking to live in the House of God Omniscient.  A better destination. To never leave the presence. And King Solomon wouldn't have had to waste time building things for his wives god's. God said to David that He would build a house for him 'meaning children', so, had King Solomon asked with his request to be granted, to dwell in the house of God, then the house of God and the house of David are one and the same and built together as one. Both employing the same cornerstone. And the blessing of Israel to Judah and the people are fulfilled. Looking where the King's Scepter leads. And not praying to the outside of the house, but invited in, by the one who holds the Key of David.

#38 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 10:06 AM

Personally, I consider myself an inferior and sinful person. While at the same time there are so many factions of people who claim to be superior to me, so they can look down upon me and cast me aside, while at the same time they only have themselves to look up to. Lucifer the serpent taught the woman to look down on God and His word and cast it aside and to look up to herself as god. I can only bury my face in a pillow and pray to the One True God and the life He shares, even though I deserve to be cast aside. I know that David is a man answerable to God and that God saw him through it all and granted him peace, even when his own son declared himself superior and set out to hunt David down and cast him aside.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users