• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 05:18 PM

Today I was wondering how long it took for me to get wacked or banned after I shared the vision that was given me. It took 10 days, from September 11, 2008 to September 21, 2008. 

I didn't write down the beginning of the vision. My bad.

#42 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 12:42 PM

Before I was banned they tried to brand and define me and then box me up. But they were 180 degrees wrong in their assessment. 

How would you like it, if people gave false descriptions of you. 

I know someone who is tried and true in every sense and relates to me in everything and navigates me through it all to a living destination called home. His name is spoken as a curse throughout the world on a daily basis. And there are those who praise him out of one side of their mouth and nullify and curse him out of the other side of their mouth's. Exactly like the serpent did in speaking of God, when he came to beguile. There is nothing new about that. And when people speak of me as being part of that grouping, it is extremely and mortally offensive against me. What I share and what they say is two totally and completely different people, not even related.

You can trust the position of the stars in heaven as God set their placements. They are used as points of reference for navigating this earth, both tried and true in that capacity. God called Abraham from the land where they worshipped the sun and moon and stars, and Abraham called God, God Most High and then Abraham received his navigation from the One True God and God showed Abraham the life He shares on a promise and then fulfilled that promise. As Abraham is navigated in heaven and on earth with a name that comes from heaven. 

Please keep in mind that it is the leaders of the religious groupings that I have disdain for. Lucifer the serpent told the woman she would be like God, while he had nothing, no light while claiming to be light, to show what that looked like or what that would be. He only left her with looking in a mirror as her own solitary personal god, with nothing to reference but self. And looking at Lucifer the serpents false bright claim that she would be like God, he referenced God as one keeping her down and making a fool of her with his word and command in the description of God that he gave. While he himself was the fool maker and thief. Changing the course and navigation that she knew and God gave.

God said the seed of the woman will crush the serpents head and he will strike his heel. Changing back the point of reference and navigation to life from God and also redemption. 

#43 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 09:13 PM

You have all these people going to these websites searching for their ancestry and what they fail to realize is that those sites do not start at the beginning. In my writings I have actually written about two ancestries or heritages and traced them back to those beginnings and destinations. If the story doesn't make sense to you, maybe that will.

You can't trace your ancestry to a religion, you can only trace your ancestry to a living person, an eternal living ancestry provided for you from God's first spoken. I don't want to speak of the self-proclaimed ancestry by the one who claimed his own eternal heritage on a lie. The presence of the tree of life testifies of the one I speak of and the eternal ancestry that God provided, which is what Abraham said on that mountain with Isaac, which also testifies, along with the unfallen Angels who interceded.

I know that God's will for me is to believe. I don't have to sweat the rest. And I can trace that statement to the Garden of Eden and the woman facing the beguiling lies of the serpent. My Rabbi said that and as I trace the source of his words, I see that is all that was required, is to believe God and His word over the beguiling lying words of Lucifer the serpent. As it also says of Abraham, that Abraham believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness.

#44 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:54 PM

I hope to have the 66' Vette done in a month or so. I have the base paint job done. There are many benefits to painting it twice. The first is a single stage acrylic urethane and the second paint job will be a base coat / clear coat, and I will stack up the clearcoat to sand smooth and buff. However the most important step is laying the color down correctly, because it is a spray sensitive color and it has to be laid on very consistantly even.

I have been working on this one car for 5 months now and my hands have been over the whole surface so many times I can't count. And I still have to backtrack and fix a couple of spots and bring them back to paint. And then I will have to thoroughly sand every square inch of the car two more times, once for paint and once for buffing and then reassemble the car.

I am deteriorating away, while I am trying to make a car look shiny and new. A car I body worked and painted two winters ago did get published. My customer who does graphic design, designed the car and a group of craftsmen, including him did the work. I was kidding with him about the bodywork and said all the shapes on the car are round, but I tried to make it as straight as I can.

I kind of feel like I am in prison till I get this car done. 

#45 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 12:42 PM

The term 'afterlife" gives a wrong view. I know that when my mortal time is up, my only desire is to see and live in

what is before me in every way and living essence on Day One. Having no sentiments about what is behind me.

Lucifer the serpent told the woman that the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil was everything before her in every way and living essence. But all he has is everything that is behind him while he has no light, his own eternal obstruction of blocked views.

You can also see this when Pharoah pursued the Israelites to the Red Sea and the darkness and light separated them. And then the Israelites of that generation didn't get to see and live in everything that was before them in every way and living essence, as promised to Abraham. Instead they held sentiments for what was behind them in Egypt. And didn't believe God when it came time to enter.

Standing in the Shechinah viewing God and the Life He shares. Everything is before you. So who would have any desire to look back as a personal reference on this life in that eternal moment. Day One has no evil and dying history, just as God called the Light and Life shared good. If there is no Life in the Shechinah God shared on Day One then when does life enter your picture. Life is from the start, from the breath of God's first spoken word. A child birthed whose eyes opened out of the womb of the dawn as the Shechinah from the loving heart of God. The same one that God brought all of their attention back too in the judgement on the serpents head...

The one that Lucifer the serpent and then Adam brought the judgement of mortal death upon. And that is Lucifer the serpents quandry that he didn't consider in his murderous lie and self-proclaimed mortal judgement of which he is now tangled up in, as he didn't consider his own mortality when he entered the mortal realm and his own judgement on the life God shared in all goodness. They left Egypt by the covenant of the firstborn. Which is a pointing by every family to the firstborn and heir of all God's creation and on the way to share in the heritage and inheritance that God promised Abraham....

In the discussion after sin about not letting the man and woman eat the fruit from the tree of life, the Messiah agreed to enter this mortal realm with the judgement of mortal death hanging over his head, the one loyal to God in every way by nature, would bring righteous judgement on the serpents head and redeem the people from him. 

The suicide bomber is pointed to 70 virgins before him, while what they tell him to do to get there is all about the death and destruction behind him and that is all he has to reference his way. He only finds himself in no mans land with no good direction anywhere.

#46 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:25 PM

...Those who veiw love as something that can be measured only have their limited and self-imposed view and end up in slavery opposition to love. Just as it says; if a man were to give all the wealth of his house for love, it would be utterly scorned.

I think that being rebuked and chastened is an aspect of love. I know that I needed a whole lot of that and most likely still need that kind of straightening out in it's entirety. And the knowing of prophecy it brings, as it rises in your heart, as I accept that correction. As I even prayed for that today, to know if I am off the mark in anything I have written, because it is most important to not write anything that is misleading, because I know that needs to be met with a very serious rebuke and chastening. 

When I write, I constantly check my work searching for scriptural foundation that supports what I write, even though I don't write all that. Translated by a most sinful man looking at the sinless one. And the true plumb line he provides.

#47 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 11:11 AM

There is no point in these writings where I can close the book and say, the end. There is only the beginning. Just as the Book of Life testifies. The end is for Lucifer the serpent and all his followers.

Every aspect of what I wrote in the paragraph above can also be found in the story of Noah.

The Messiah's ship is tighter than Noah's. And covers all of Heaven and Earth.

Noah's Ark carried the seed of the woman. Which God then pointed out in Abraham and Sarah in the birth of Isaac.....

I don't look for the end of time. That would make time empty. I look at the fullness of time.

#48 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:51 PM

In my life, almost every time that I have corrected someone, I have had to endure their wrath. Which blocks them from hearing me. It is okay with me when I don't garner their respect. I have lived a life time in the school of hard knocks. So, it comes back to me as a lesson for me to learn and grow in.

It is nothing new, Cain did it to Abel. And the prophets received the same treatment.

It is the soothsayers you have to watch out for.  They will teach you things like global warming and shift your focus away from God. As if they control the course of nature. Lucifer the serpent claimed with his words the controlling of the course of nature, while shifting focus away from God's word to his own words They will say that they are going to take money from others and give it to you because they say you deserve it. Shifting focus on God to a envious self focus while seeking their own empowerment. 

#49 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:07 AM

............Every time a hurricane forms, the global warmist's are proved wrong as they claim the power to control the course of nature and they cannot control the hurricanes strength or course. All they seek is power over people, while they view and proclaim themselves as saviors of the world and promote sin at the same time. Al Gore has already been proven a false prophet and Barak Obama claimed that he was going to lower the oceans. Arrogance and ignorance are not a good combination. Lucifer the serpent was full of arrogance and ignorance as he proclaimed to be light, while espousing a beguiling lie and misdirection. And placing himself between her and God.

Elijah saw what the people were doing in the land and turned his focus to God and prayed that it would not rain. Do you look to scientist's, Al Gore, Barak Obama and all their cohorts. Or do you look past them to God. Don't let them block your view. Jezebel blocked Elijah's view of God for a moment and he realized that as he mourned, but God straightened him out and brought him home.

The Messiah's view of God is and/or was never blocked. There was no disconnect as some would have you believe. Even when the disconnect happened in the Garden of Eden the Messiah remained in perfect covenant agreement with God. They claim a disconnect, but if you read God's word in full, it is fulfilled perfectly, therefore no disconnection. Lucifer the serpent sought a disconnect as his opening to step in a gap. There is no gap between God and the Messiah, One togetherness, as Messiah walked through that gap of death perfectly and righteously. If there is a disconnect as some would have you believe, then the gap was never crossed and the divide would remain. And that is not the case, it is only the case for them or I should say against them. This is also reflected at the Passover and when the Israelites were freed from Egypt the Israelites walked through the Red Sea and Pharoah and his men did not.

#50 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:17 AM

I wanted to give an explanation of a comment I made on the thread from a long time ago that Nechama shared her painting on. She wasn't happy with how the windows lined up and I said that I would leave it alone, and my perspective in saying that was to stay away from a manufactured look, and retain the done by hand look. In my line of work there are two schools of thought and neither one is wrong. I actually use both schools of thought depending on the job. The one I am doing now is along the lines of making it better than it came from the factory, in regards to gaps and panel alignment and transitions from panel to panel and making them exact. However the people called purist's who want a job done like it came from the factory actually want to retain the factory flaws as they went down the assembly line, which is how it was on the older cars.

I think the best example I could give of the done by hand look and the manufactured look is the difference between hand painted pinstripe and vinyl pinstripe and in that case most would agree that the hand painted pinstripe looks better. In these days where most everything is manufactured, I think that people still appreciate the done by hand look, which has it's flaws, but also shows the done by hand craftsmanship.

I know that she fixed the windows, because it was bothering her when she looked at it, and I do the same thing when something about my work bothers me and it is usually something no one else would ever notice, but I notice it when I look at it. It is kind of sad though and I have seen it so many times, that I can do a piece of work that looks very good except for one tiny flaw and for some reason, the eyes are always drawn to that flaw and not how nice the overall paint looks. I do know that over time you don't really notice the flaw anymore, it is just that first time looking at it with customers that can be hard to deal with when they put you under the microscope.

As far as doing paintings, I don't really know the standards. But I figure that even those high dollar painting by artist's of old have visible flaws that people come to appreciate and which also makes them authentic.

#51 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 11:56 AM

......I see perfection in being forgiven and loved. Something that cannot be manufactured. Mankind can manufacture complex things like spacecraft that fly to mars, but mankind cannot manufacture that.

Love is present before forgiveness.

I also shared these perceptions by story in that thread.

The flip side of all that is accusing and being accused forever. The beginning of accusations came from Lucifer the serpent. God said he would not contend with mankind forever.

Lucifer the serpent claimed that God was a selfish unsharing God. While claiming that he was sharing everything and that she would be like God, so contained in his twisted lie is the description of a selfish unsharing God and tthen saying she would be like God.  I love the One True God who shares everything pertaining to life, just as God said, both in His command to not eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil and also in the judgement that the seed of the woman will crush the serpents head.

Do you think God was selfish and unsharing when the agreement was made to not allow them to eat the fruit from the tree of life after sin. The life God pointed to in the judgement on the serpents head comes first. 

#52 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:51 AM

.......Abel's offering points too and shares the life that is birthed first and accepts all of God's judgements. Through who, redemption and the judgement on the serpents head comes. Mortal death is one thing, eternal death is another. If you do not accept God's judgements in this mortal realm...…

Lucifer the serpent claimed to set the bar in his judgement on God while claiming no relationship with gravity which means he has no eternal and holy ground to stand on. Just as God said to the serpent; Cursed are you above all the livestock, you will crawl on your belly and eat dust all the days of your life,

Lucifer the serpent claimed himself to be light and declared a good and evil beginning. From God's first spoken it says God saw the Light and saw that it was good.

You might say that you can't have one without the other regarding good and evil, but the judgement of death separates it, just as God said in His command. People in the world make good and evil, life and death judgements all the time, but God's judgements are omniscient, and eternal in weight.

#53 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 11:33 AM

I figure that I am the only true monotheist here. I believe in the One True God and the Life He shares in one togetherness. Just as God said when the Israelites left Egypt; Israel is my bride. During the 40 days Moses went up the mountain to receive God's word, hand written in stone. They claimed God as one separate and built a golden calf with their hands and minds and worshiped that as god, and themselves as creators of their own god, only built and formed on the exterior, with no heart or life to be shared in the interior home. King Solomon chose wisdom to lead the people as his request to be granted by God, instead of living in God's house and the covering that provides . He built places of worship for his wives gods as being his own creator.

Lucifer the serpent claimed that God was one separate and declared eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil as her becoming her own god. While she had the breath of life from God in her and the word of God about her. God restored both when He said; the seed of the woman will crush the serpents head..

After sin God made coats of skin to cover them. If God is one separate to you, then there is no place for God's covering to be received by you. Noah looked to God's covering and the High Priest Melchizedek pronounced that covering viewing in the blessing he shared in all togetherness with Abram, as he blessed God and Abram together. 

Claiming God as one separate is in effect saying, God is the God of nothing. So, they build their golden calves, and like Lucifer the serpent, entreat people to go against God's word and eat the fruit God commanded them not to. While calling that, freedom from Egypt and slavery and themselves as gods.

I write these things for you to discern what is right and what is wrong...…..the curds and honey.

Now I need to go clean the bathroom, wipe everything down, get on my hands and knees and clean the floor. I'll try to do my best work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users