• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:07 AM

....In the first half of my life, I recieved no correction, I did whatever I wanted. The second half of my life I recieved a lot of correction and very painful correction and from that, I knew that I was loved. And I figure I still need correction and possibly even very painful correction. I have no self-image to serve or preserve. I know that truth and direction gets lost in all that self-image stuff and everything becomes a phony life. And there are many who hold onto that with a death grip. Like Pharoah.

I love true correction, because then I see the love, light and life that is shared with me. That I was cared about. And am being directed home.

People are trying to claim power over Earth, as if that is all they have. Yet, Earth is part of the mortal realm. I look at the eternal version. I'm sure that is what Abraham was looking at when God told him how numerous his descendants would be. As many as the dust.

Lucifer the serpent tried to claim authority over Earth and peoples minds in denying God's word. What brings the end is the unequaled and greater opposite of that. Lucifer the serpent's voice and language no longer lifted up, and his war on speech is no more. To see God and the Life He shares pure. No longer filtered through, the serpents evil description, posed in good and evil, self-serving minds.

What brings the end, is altogether good news.  Not all this altogether bad news they are spreading, in fear of the end that they predict, and claim to stop in their own so-called clean / pure and renewable power they claim to develop and engineer from their own minds, in a good and evil world. While declaring themselves and their so-called power altogether good, but at the cost of everyone, except them of course.

Lucifer the serpent came along and claimed his own immortal and eternal root, which was not. God said ; The seed of the woman will crush the serpents head...….the eternal root and heritage from God, which is also presented at the tree of life.

#62 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:56 PM

Can you see God's Omnipresent word. You may ask, why God did not intervene when the serpent tempted the woman. The woman and the man contained God's Omnipresent word. That it was not followed does not nullify the Omnipresence of God's word. In the time they chose not to walk in it,  it was not available to them when they looked away from it and followed another word. The word God gave after sin, that the seed of the woman will crush the serpents head is God's Omnipresent word. Just as King David prophesied of him, that word being present or Omnipresent all through time and eternity.

You see Moses, Elijah and David all walking in God's Omnipresent word to Abraham. God's word remains forever. The seed of the woman that crushes the serpents head. You can see and follow that Omnipresent word through it all,  as it speaks of the Messiah. The present presence of God's word from First Light. Lucifer the serpent claimed to be the embodiment of first light as he tried to assume that upon himself through a beguiling lie. God said the seed of the woman will crush his head. That is the embodiment that I look too and seek through it all, just as King David did, just as he saw him from the womb of the dawn, in Psalm 110. And he is there for the gathering of the people just as Israel prophesied the blessing of Judah, the Omnipresent word of God. In the moment and place Israel was there saying it.

God's Omnipresent word is not nullified by time, or becomes less Omnipresent, it is there through it all and unto the fullness of time. Just as Israel's prophetic blessing of Judah states and speaks of the fullness of time. And where the Kings Scepter rests. Even the Sabbath.

#63 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:25 PM

................Sometimes I wonder if I should write so much, because I know this true word shard by the prophet Jeremiah; This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel, after that time declares the Lord. I will put my law in their minds and write it on their heart...[ from Deuteronomy ],,I will be their God and they will be my people. No longer will a man teach his neighbor or a man his brother saying, know the Lord, because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.

I know it is better for people to hear and know for themselves.

#64 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 11:28 AM

Lucifer the serpent came along with his beguiling lie and claimed his word to be the living word. While putting to death God's word and living command, calling God's word illiterate and his word to be taken literally. God shares His literal living word again, in the judgement on the serpents head; The seed of the woman will crush the serpents head.

#65 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 11:53 AM

Lucifer the serpent claimed himself and his word to be omnipotent, as he claimed his own over standing upon God's word, stepping all over it, trying to put it to death and non-existence. The life God shared in creation is in shared under standing, just as God formed them from the ground and breathed life into them and raised them to a living existence.

All the people who walked with God, walked in a shared under standing with God. I could give many examples of this. Even after people sinned and then returned to the shared under standing with God. Noah's Ark was built in a shared under standing with God and His word , while the Nephilim walked around claiming their own power in an over standing manner, just as one of Cain's offspring boasted. God's Omnipotence wasn't revealed in the flood, but in the building of the Ark and walking in shared under standing with God. Abraham knew God as God Most High and yet walked in a shared under standing manner with God Most High. As God lifted Abraham up by name, and just as God lifted up Noah's Ark and all it's content from the shared under standing word. The living word.....Just as God spoke to Elijah with a whisper, and as it says; God was not in the demonstrations of power that preceded the whisper.

The nations of the world proclaim their over standing omnipotence in the development of nuclear weapons, from the minds of scientist. The sinful world view's omnipotence in the power to kill, but for them to seek their own omnipotence, they have to kill everyone and everything, including the sinless one, which they do in their sinful and self-proclaimed nature, as if all judgement belongs to them. I prefer the vision and living word God shared with Ezekiel in the valley of dry bones. God Omnipotent. The nations cannot reconcile their self-perceived strength with that. It is completely foreign to them.

#66 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 02:00 PM

...So, mankind contains the knowlegde of good and evil in their minds. A good and evil mixture of emotions and feelings. But mankind only knows 50% goodness and 50% evil. Mankind doesn't know the  100% capacity of each like he thinks he does. As he makes his judgements. He can't disconnect one from the other, such is the power of a good and evil world. God Omnipotent knows 100% capacity of both good and evil, which is the power to separate one from the other, and speak one separate from the other. God has the power of totality for both.

Because of Lucifer the serpent, Eternal death is the 100% capacity of evil. Eternal life is in the 100% capacity of goodness, just as God spoke on Day One.

The greatest good in your feelings and emotions that you have felt on earth are nullified by the mixture with evil, it ends up zero sum, canceled out, back and forth. The emotion and feeling of being engulfed with the altogether living goodness of God Omnipotent The greatest good that you have felt in this world is nothing compared to that.

The same goes for the worst evil, which is eternal death.

#67 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 04:12 PM

I remember the thread with the "dead and forgotten website" title. That is a very bitter thing to swallow....

I can accept that. Without being in denial. Or feeling like any kind of victim. I'll be as cheap as anyone wants me to be....

The vulture's have to eat too.

#68 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 08:59 PM

I was thinking of all the vast and various groupings of people, who all have teachers telling them how great they are and superior to the other groupings they are, in all of their vast and various ways. Defining themselves over and against others.....

...None of that stuff means anything to me. They can all fight that out amongst themselves. I look, in all meekness, to the One True God and the Life He shares, as the defining moment.

#69 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 11:03 AM

The worlds religions proclaim the Messiah out of one side of their mouths and then explain him away out of the other side of their mouths, while assuming that position upon themselves. Just like Lucifer the serpent did in his beguiling lie. Leaving themselves with only themselves to look too, in self-exaltation.

They call people in the world, stars and celebrities as if they are lights and their lives are to be celebrated. They proclaim their own influence and guidance over the people who follow them. They can only seek their own platform and light over and against the One True God and the Life He shares. It is peaceful and nice to look to and follow the One True Light that God shares and celebrate with Jubilee the Life that comes from God's first spoken in eternal heavenly form. The Star of David.

The sinful world seeks strength and power in opposition. The Life God shared from His first spoken word is not birthed in opposition, just as it says, God saw the light and saw that it was good. Lucifer the serpent assumed and proclaimed his own light in opposition to God, which is never pure. The unopposed loyalty to God is present in Messiah from birth. Just as it says, the seed of the woman will crush the serpents head....

...The eternal seed. Without the eternal seed, there is no eternal life or heritage. Just mortal seed and mortal life. With death always hanging over it.

#70 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 12:43 PM

...The grave tells me that I am not above any living thing. Inferior in fact. The blood comes from the seed. The life is in the blood, just as God said after the flood. I know that God makes blood covenant with mankind. There is nothing that can stand in claimed authority or self-identifying position, between God and the blood covenant developed through the eternal living seed. Not even the Angel of Death. Just as you see at the Passover, which was represented at that time in the blood of a yearling lamb without spot and in covenant recognition of the firstborn. And which you also see in God's word concerning the judgement on the serpents head.

I figure that anyone or anything who stands between God and the child in blood covenant with God, stands with their backs to God, while looking down in their own judgement upon the child, with nothing omniscient about them.

I love the righteous. Just as Abraham washed his visitors feet.

Circumcision of the flesh, the sign of the covenant, preceded the announcement of Isaac's birth. Circumcision of the heart precedes the sharing and planting of the eternal living seed within the heart and the birth it announces. The heart of stone can't receive it. While there is no middle ground between God and the heart that is circumcised, and does receive it...

...You have King Solomon's castle over here and God's House over there, with the middle ground. It is God who circumcises the heart. Solomon finds his name from God, as nature runs it's course. 

The fruit from the tree of life, reveals the presence of the eternal living seed, just as it is among the seed-bearing fruit, of which they were allowed to eat. The perception of the tree of life, visible in sight, planted and named by God, in the Garden of Eden, and the foundation upon which it is planted is seen from God's first spoken, living word. And the natural occasion upon which that fruit is shared, is in celebration of the birth of the firstborn and heir of all God's creation. The food God provided from birth.

God's word makes perfect sense, in every way; Omniscient. A liar's words can never make perfect sense.

Circumcision of the heart is knowing the fulfillment of God's living word in your heart. A heart, full of life. God opening His Heart to yours. 

#71 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 10:37 PM

In Lucifer the serpents beguiling is the proclaiming that nothing is sacred but self. You can walk through the scriptures and see those who walked in that and those who walked with God.

It says after the sin, that the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as He was walking in the Garden in the cool of the day....Adam's response to God, when confronted was in the same vein as the opening sentence....You can see the difference in Cain and Abel. And from there you can see both sides played out over and over again.....

Which brings us to today and you can see the destructive nature of that beguiling being walked in across all the societies on earth. And masses of people walking collectively in their belief that nothing is sacred but self. I can point it out in so many ways and circles. You have suicide bombers whose belief and actions proclaim that there is nothing sacred but self. Personally, I prefer dying to self. You have all these people proclaiming their so-called rights, while they seek to destroy the person who dares speak a word of correction. They can destroy me all they want, because I die to self daily, while looking to God and listening.....

You have the tower of Babel where they were making a name for themselves. And then you have the calling of Abram and all of God's promises to him. And you have the son, God promised through Abraham and Sarah, through who the promises of God to Abraham would come about. Then God tells Abraham to go up the mountain with Isaac and sacrifice him. Abraham knows God's word and direction is sacred. Lucifer the serpents beguiling that nothing is sacred but self, has no place in Abraham. Abraham died to self as he walked up that mountain at God's word. And God swore by Himself that all He promised to Abraham would come about, and in covenant unity.

Had Abraham refused to walk with God and follow His word in that, he would have been his own entity, over and against God. But Abraham listened to God and obeyed and found the mercy seat of God. When Adam sinned, his words to God claimed nothing is sacred but self, and being his own entity over and against God, walking in the serpents beguiling lie, instead of dying to self, owning the sin and seeking the mercy seat, and walking with God in the cool of the day. However, I do see the redemption of Adam and Eve walked out through their children. It didn't end with them, just as they had Seth after Cain murdered Abel. 

Noah listened to God and obeyed. Noah didn't walk in Lucifer the serpents beguiling lie that nothing is sacred but self. Which you can see, in that all the animals and birds had a place and food, provided in Noah's Ark......Just think of how much authority was vested in Adam. He named all the living creatures and when he sinned, all of creation fell. The Messiah contains the living authority to redeem.

#72 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 01 March 2019 - 01:19 PM

I saw a thread titled; Proving God's existence?

Many nations on earth prove their existence with an arsenal of nuclear weapons. I don't consider that to be a living proof of existence.

#73 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 07:53 PM

I know that no one in this world can wholeheartedly love me. The same goes for me, with the inter-twining of good and evil inside me. I can't wholeheartedly love, except for knowing only God can wholeheartedly love me. Just as Leah expressed at the birth of Judah.

Lucifer the serpent claimed to be the "one", the highest reward giver, claiming that his word rises above and surpasses God's word. Which is why I call the serpent "Lucifer", just as the one by that name is described in Isaiah. 

It is God Most High through who all true reward / blessing flows, just as Abram knew God Most High and accepted Melchizedek's blessing and rejected the reward the King of Sodom claimed to offer. After that God gave His word; Do not fear Abram, I am your strong shield; your very great reward. There is no higher or greater reward, than the word of that reward. There is no greater reward than God Shechinah ...Nothing surpasses Him. There is no home or home land without that covering....

...Just as the Man and Woman were given the covering of God's word to live in, just as it says; they were naked and felt no shame. And there was no word given in regards to building any shelters, from the elements. It is home and home land, with God's word as their covering....It says after sin God made coats of skin to cover them......God's word does not go forth without return. Lucifer the serpents lying beguiling words have nothing to return to.

#74 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 11:19 AM

When the word of God is given, the Satan comes to corrupt and steal that word. Just as when the High Priest King of Salem Melchizedek blessed God and Abram together, the King of Sodom sought to corrupt and steal the word of the High Priest Melchizedek's blessing. Making an offering to Abram in line with self-exaltation and making an appeal to self. It is all the same as what Lucifer the serpent did in the Garden of Eden. Abram did not bite on what the King of Sodom offered. Melchizedek had just broke bread with Abram and Abram acknowledged the return in the word of blessing Melchizedek shared. Which translates to all the life God shared through Abraham and Sarah, which is all given with ground to live on.

Abraham upon that mountain with Isaac, is in line with the Passover and the intercession of Angels, and the Angel of Death turned away. Going up that mountain Abraham said to Isaac, God will provide a lamb for a burnt offering and at the Passover yearling lambs were provided, the blood of the covenant on the door frames and the yearling lamb without spot cooked over fire and completely eaten by all in each household. And at dawn, they were on their way to see the fulfillment of God's word to Abraham, just as God sealed His word of promise to Abraham on that mountain. Perhaps they should have declined all the gold and treasure the Egyptians gave them on the way out, just as Abram declined the King of Sodom's offering. 

God was with Abram as he rescued Lot from captivity. Just as God was with Moses, who walked in God's word to Abraham and was sent to rescue the Israelite's from captivity....Joseph also walked in God's word to Abraham and was released from captivity, blessed his family, and also told his brothers to carry his bones to the land God promised Abraham.

#75 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 05:26 PM

King Solomon must have thought that marrying 1000 wives, would equate omniscient love, " love all around ". But he discovers otherwise, as he writes in Ecclesiastes. Because Omniscient love is found in God.

Had King Solomon/Jedidiah asked with his request to be granted, to live in God's House. King Jedidiah would know the Omniscient love of God. Which is why I said it remains till King Solomon/Jedidiah finds his way home to it. The location...in every way, didn't change. 

#76 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 08:58 PM

I am thankful that God's Living word has an unmanipulated home in my heart. And I didn't make that happen. Though I am a slow learner, I am very thankful for the corrective patience of God.

The reason I share is because I must, by nature. And I know that anything I have written that is not correct, will bring a judgement upon me, and I hope to never mislead anyone in any way. I grow in understanding when I search God's heart and meditate on His word. And I know the rod of correction is my friend.

If I wrote everything from my past, I figure people would completely dis-qualify me from sharing anything about God, as if I have no right whatsoever to say the things I write. I have no self-image to share and make no claims of being a good person. I just write about what I am looking at and try to describe it with words.

I am okay with it, if the words I share just die here. God's word doesn't die in me. What needs to die, dies. I just desire to always have a home in God's heart, to the place that God's Living word returns. Just as everything returns to that from which it came. 

#77 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:31 AM

I know there are those who believe that God orchestrated the serpents beguiling. But that viewing, views God as morbid and conflicted within His own heart. And it claims agreement with the serpents beguiling, who claimed in his beguiling words that God is conflicted. So, to walk in that belief would be following the serpents words...

...Which would mean that sounds, like a guitar chord or vocal harmony or an orchestra of any harmonious sounds would have no grounds or source of being in existence. Because everything would have to be eternally conflicted and in conflict, having only an existence in dis-harmony...

...That being said, consider the realm of all together goodness, with the purity and clarity of sound, sight, smell, touch and taste, in every living sense and not in every dying, distorted, good and evil sense.

God is all together good. To believe otherwise or serpent wise would be saying that all the words of life and creation God spoke and shared are not true, and are in disagreement with the concluding good judgement God spoke. And only have a home outside the existence of the God of the living. I figure people in this realm can walk in the beliefs of their choosing... Without true bearing or reference, where are people headed. Lucifer the serpent created the divide in heritage, not God. It was Lucifer the serpent's beguiling lie that said that God created a divide in heritage, between Him and His creation, that God's command was the dividing factor and that is an out right lie.

I just want to say that I am not your accuser.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users