• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 01:35 PM

Never mind, I just want to look past this deceitful world. It isn't even worth talking about. So I deleted these posts.

#2 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 06:22 PM

#3 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 12:05 AM

With so many wackos in the world these days, I think it is best for me to keep my thoughts to myself and avoid all arguements, put my head down and work on cars and finish out my time in this world living peacefully, enjoying my friends, always looking to God and the life He shares and tune out all the other stuff. 

#4 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:06 AM

With all this talk about net zero or zero emissions , it seems that they are blaming the cows for alot of that. I want to defend the cows against their war on cows and every living thing for that matter. The cows graze on the grass in the fields, that is their living fuel source and the methane gas is the result of the processing of the grass of the fields. But they don't say eliminate all the grass, they say eliminate the cow.  If you have ever saved grass clippings when mowing the lawn, you would notice that the pile generates heat as the life and gasses of it dissipate and it is the same for every green thing on earth, just as the leaves fall from the trees every fall and dissipate into the ground, it is part of nature in this good and evil world. But what they are proposing is the elimination of nature. Every living thing in nature contains fuel, which is why you have forest fires. 

Every source of energy in this good and evil world has both a positive/negative aspect, which you can plainly see in electrical wiring, there is a positive and negative/ground. And electricity does not flow without it. If you touch a live wire, you learn that lesson right quick as you become the ground. Efficient use of energy is the best you can hope for in this good and evil world. It is hard to imagine that they haven't figured out that solar panels generate heat. And wind farms also have their own negative impact on nature. They can't control which way the wind blows....winds from the north bring cooler temperatures and winds from the south bring warmer temperatures in my location.

If they want everyone in the country to drive battery powered cars, they will need to build many more power plants. It is a sham when they say battery powered cars equal zero emissions.

With this green new deal they are proposing and many presidential candidates have endorsed. I wonder if they realize that the proposal with it's zero or net zero emissions demands, condemns all of nature and every living thing. They should be careful what they ask for. Words also carry emissions and omissions.

I am glad to know that God's word remains forever.

#5 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:09 AM

These days you have all these news media people, politicians and college professors sitting there in their expensive clothes and teaching kids about what they call "white privledge". I figure those people have done very little physical labor in their lives. Maybe they should try doing thousands and thousands of sanding repetitions with a very sore shoulder. And then after that spend 20 hours holding a buffer and moving that all over the surface. And then all the wiping down and hand polishing.

I have spent many years doing hard physical labor and so have most of my friends and these pompous jerks sit there and teach their hateful stuff. They should let me take a baseball bat and hit them in the shoulder and then get to work doing what I am doing. I could list all the other pains in my body from doing years of physical labor, but I figure they couldn't handle the beating it would take to replicate that.

Lucifer the serpents beguiling words, were self-serving in every way and at the severest expense of others...….When they fly their private jets to their climate change conferences they reveal a lot about themselves. The things they apply to you, they do not apply to themselves. They do not lead by example. And what they are proposing is at your expense and not theirs.  While they seek to assume upon themselves power and money. They don't have any power over the earth, so they seek power over peoples minds...

When Barak Obama said that he was going to lower the ocean levels, he was assuming and claiming his own power over Earth.  He can never Live up to those words. Just like the serpent couldn't live up to his lying word.

#6 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:06 PM

They claim to offer what they call universal healthcare. But it doesn't cover Death. What is healthcare to a dying person. Just a prolonging. I don't see anything Universal or Omniscient about their healthcare.

Lucifer the serpent claimed to offer universal healthcare in his beguiling lie. While he didn't "care" for anyone but himself. He was just looking for the vote. He also claimed to offer free university college in his quest for that vote, and as it turned out, it came at great cost, that his universal healthcare that he claimed to offer didn't cover.

#7 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 01 March 2019 - 11:24 AM

These global warming people, proclaim their personal power on a grand scale saying that they control the earth's temperature. So, to bring it to a personal level. Who set the body temperature of the 6 billion humans and every living creature on earth. Do they claim the power to change that temperature setting, all across the earth and in every living thing. That is a temperature that is very intricate and way more intricately maintained than your digital thermostat in your house. The creatures do not wear clothes or build fires or  have a/c. Yet their body temperatures as a whole are naturally maintained in every way, day after day, for thousands of years. 

The power seeking beliefs that are being espoused on earth these days are what is truly foreign to the atmosphere in God's creation. And carry natural damaging effects. And it is no different than what happened in the Garden of Eden, from the cool of the day, to the sweat on the brow. What I hate most is all the corrupting and confusing of children's minds that is going on in the world today, as the teachers teach a perverted power over and of mankind. Teachings that go completely against seeking God. King David spent a lot of time writing about seeking God's face in the Psalms.

And then you have Bill Maher who says all the intelligent people live in the big cities. While he has no clue about all the knowledge, skill, problem solving and resourcefulness, that the people who work in the trades employ every day on the job. The only knowledge he claim's to employ, is declaring himself superior with his own mouth and in his own mind. Just like the serpent did in his beguiling....I figure if Bill Maher was around in Noah's day, he would have been one of those standing there calling Noah the fool. His self-proclaimed superior intelligence blocking him from learning or knowing anything. I figure Noah would have just looked past him and kept working on the Ark.

The global warming religion condemns every living thing on earth. When they speak of cow flatulence they cannot deny their own flatulence. 

#8 spectra

spectra

Rebbe

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:20 PM

With all these media outlets, all you constantly hear are opposing veiws arguing their power. And it seems they will never see things the same.....

...To be one in singular shared vision. Just as God and Abraham are. Just as First Light is. The same for hearing and all the senses and needs no explanation. Just as the Tree of Life needed no explanation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users