Intruder Alert!

• Please log in to reply
402 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jake7484_*

Guest_jake7484_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2005 - 05:06 AM

In college they posion you with info that is against the torah and you normaly wouldnt realize that.
Besided that for unmarried people....

Just a little story...
Some yideleh comes from russia and gets a job as a shamash in a shul. One day the president asks him to make write up a sign and post it on the door, after finding out that the shamash cant write he screams at him and kicks him out.
A couple days go by and the rich man in the city decides that he can use a smart guy to manage his buisness, so the shamash is hired - so he cant write but hes smart.
Months go by and the rich man is really excited he been making double the money etc. So the shamash becomes a partner. IE a wealthy man.
Then one day someone ask the shamash (now a wealthy man) to sign a letter... So he admits that he cant read or write. So the guy asks him can you imagine how much more money you would have if you could read and write?

So the man (shamash) answers - YES i would be a shamash!

this is so clearly a moderator from our arch-nemesis site, frumteens.com!

#2 Aristotle

Aristotle

A Red Rose in a Black and White Movie.

• Members
  • 6,261 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 05:09 AM

Judging from his other posts, I don't thinks so. But if he is, who cares?
.כלל הדבר, כי ראוי שיהיה השכל בן חורין -מהר"ל בחיד"א

#3 Bluelaptop

Bluelaptop

Blackliner

• Members
  • 4,145 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 05:09 AM

Sleeping Beauty came at 4
Her eyes were filled with tears.
"Oh my," she said, "I overslept
About a hundred years."

(Mr. Cuckoo's Clock Shop)

#4 Guest_jake7484_*

Guest_jake7484_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2005 - 05:15 AM

r u sure? because he tells rambling stories about some "yideleh" that dont make much sense. it really reminded me of the mods from frumteens

#5 Kalashnikover_Rebbe

Kalashnikover_Rebbe

fine, nice looking, batampte Ben Torah

• Members
  • 26,049 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 07:16 AM

Nah I actually pretty much agree with the moral of this story and I NEVER ever agree with MODERATOR's ramblings.
[/flirting]

#6 Guest_jake7484_*

Guest_jake7484_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:16 AM

but they ramble in the same way...

#7 Gretchen

Gretchen

New and Improved

• Members
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:19 AM

COEXIST

#8 Guest_jake7484_*

Guest_jake7484_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:33 AM

no i was not much of a FT reader ever but my roommate got into reading it last week for shock value and he kept reading me stories very similar to WJ's

#9 SS613

SS613

Godol Hador

• Members
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 11:20 AM

I don't think WanderingJew is a frumteens moderator. He hasn't picked enough fights with me to be one. :)

#10 ahavaschesed

ahavaschesed

Masmid

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 04:18 PM

this is so clearly a moderator from our arch-nemesis site, frumteens.com!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i cant see a mishchist from chabadtalk be a moderator from bumteens.

#11 jewmaican20

jewmaican20

Gabbai

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 07:12 PM

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Fromteens, what it's about, and why it's our "enemy"?
The problem with following the herd is stepping in what they leave behind.

In this bright future, you can't forget your past, so dry your tears, I say.-Bob Marley

People are like mirrors: If you look at someone and they are beautiful, then you are beautiful; if you look at someone, and they are ugly, gevalt are you ugly-Rebbe Shlomo

Love Is The Motive...

#12 sultan_knish

sultan_knish

Stan

• Members
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 07:28 PM

this is actually a story from Somerset Maugham about a janitor in st peter's Church

transforming it to a jewish setting is dubious at best

The English writer Somerset Maugham wrote a story about a man who worked as a janitor at St Peter's church in London's Neville Square until a vicar at the church learned that he was illiterate and fired him. Without a job, the man took his small savings and started a tiny tobacco shop. Over time his business grew, and he parlayed his earnings into a chain of tobacco shops worth a small fortune.
Years later, his banker said to him, "You've done well for an illiterate, but what would you be if you could read and write?"
"Well", he replied, "I'd be the janitor of St Peter's Church in Neville Square."

#13 sultan_knish

sultan_knish

Stan

• Members
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 07:29 PM

frumteens is a site run by an anonymous moderator who sucks kids in and fills them with hate towards any jews and rabbis who differ from him and gives them his own warped view of halacha

#14 brianna

brianna

Sanctimonious Pleasure Seeker

• Members
  • 13,655 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 07:34 PM

Oh yeah. And his answer to any question is: "It's assur and you're an apikores for asking."
Certainly there is no shortage of married, left-wing harlots who do not cover their hair. Although, they're probably busy sacrificing their children to Ba‛al and filing divorce papers. ~ Milton

"Are you including as shomer negiya someone who is sleeping with his girlfriend but not shaking hands with the car dealer?" ~ Moshi

"Some people like their corn flakes soggy, other people get off on repression and guilt." ~ Sweet

Notice of New Policy: I now ask people permission before using their quotes.

#15 sultan_knish

sultan_knish

Stan

• Members
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 07:38 PM

Oh yeah. And his answer to any question is: "It's assur and you're an apikores for asking."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's how he greets his wife and kids every morning too

he sets himself up as an anonymous posek and counsellor to kids and he acts as if his opinion on halacha is a bas kol mishomayim

#16 Bluelaptop

Bluelaptop

Blackliner

• Members
  • 4,145 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 07:46 PM

Sleeping Beauty came at 4
Her eyes were filled with tears.
"Oh my," she said, "I overslept
About a hundred years."

(Mr. Cuckoo's Clock Shop)

#17 Aristotle

Aristotle

A Red Rose in a Black and White Movie.

• Members
  • 6,261 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 09:45 PM

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Fromteens, what it's about, and why it's our "enemy"?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't they at least have to reach a certain criteria of substance to be worthy of being "the enemy"?
.כלל הדבר, כי ראוי שיהיה השכל בן חורין -מהר"ל בחיד"א

#18 Guest_jake7484_*

Guest_jake7484_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2005 - 09:48 PM

FT is our enemy? i thought zionists were our enemy?

#19 brianna

brianna

Sanctimonious Pleasure Seeker

• Members
  • 13,655 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 09:49 PM

That depends on your definition of "our".
Certainly there is no shortage of married, left-wing harlots who do not cover their hair. Although, they're probably busy sacrificing their children to Ba‛al and filing divorce papers. ~ Milton

"Are you including as shomer negiya someone who is sleeping with his girlfriend but not shaking hands with the car dealer?" ~ Moshi

"Some people like their corn flakes soggy, other people get off on repression and guilt." ~ Sweet

Notice of New Policy: I now ask people permission before using their quotes.

#20 WanderingJew

WanderingJew

Hocker

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 10:15 PM

I wish i was a moderator... I have alot of things to moderate on frumteens!! Any one wanna help me become a moderator?

I have a few questions...

A. Common look at my post I never said anything against lubavitch!!!
B. We are all meshichisten we all believe in moshiach! No i dont say Yechi.
C. The lubavitcher Rebbe was against college so it makes sense that a lubavitcher would be against college

Guys visit my website!!!
http://www.baismedrash.com/

Harav Hagoan Hailluy Reb Rav MOD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users